UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by KateB, Jul 30, 2015.

1. MajorLang

MajorLang Well-Known Member

Doesn't fit somehow @rehtnap What you are saying is that she forgot something in the evening and was at someone else's house locally and so he goes at 19:15 to get what she forgot for her. Then at 05:07 he returns to get the rest of what she forgot? If she was at someone elses house and it was planned to dispose of her, they may well have done the first part of the clean up in the evening 07:15 and then at 05:17 next morning, returned her handbag and anything that would suggest that she wasn't at home that night.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019

2. MajorLang

Can this introduction be updated please as it is almost 11 years and not 6.

Popejohn3 likes this.
  3. Pinkizzy

Pinkizzy Well-Known Member

I guess Claudia may have taken a bus from outside her house in the opposite direction to the Uni - Leeds or Malton etc - by leaving through the back door and walking out of view of the private cctv

4. rehtnap

rehtnap Active Member

how about he went back in the morning to get something for her whilst she had breky then she leaves for work walking and the sighting of the couple arguing is her and the perp...the guy in the cctv cant come forward for some reason.

5. Popejohn3

Popejohn3 Well-Known Member

I suppose the police would note every occasion the private cctv was blocked from recording her front door

x_caz_x likes this.
  6. MajorLang

If you read up more on the timings of Alley man here. Happy to help. He or She didn't have time to get into her house from back door. It has been timed and at best he would have made her back gate.

FromGermany likes this.
  7. MajorLang

Jen's Dream"
    “Claudia kind of goes all coy as she tries to explain where she’s been — and she says to me, ‘Well, you know, it just spiralled out of control’, says Jen.

“And then I wake up and realise it’s not true. If only it was. I don’t think for one moment she’s responsible for herself going missing, but that’s what it’s like in my dream.”

Jen, who once shared a house with Claudia, still lives in hope that detectives’ fears are wrong — and that the York chef, who should be celebrating her 45th birthday next week, was not murdered after she vanished in March, 2009.

Jen also said- “If she is dead, I want to be able to lay her to rest. And if she’s still alive, I want her to be home so we can begin to put her back together again.”

Attached Files:

FromGermany likes this.
  8. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

bbm
    The sentence is only one sentence out of a dream, Jen had. Though even a dream may have/has a meaning and Jen may have an explanation, which she doesn't want to express. Something (affairs with men, married men, bad men, alcohol consumption, lack of sleep despite full time job) probably indeed spiralled out of control in C's life - and perhaps Jen had exactly this feeling herself at that time. Maybe, she thought in 2009, C's life wouldn't run well for long, if C wouldn't put a stop to all the excessive self-made stress. -
    If I think along these lines, then at least her NH's girlfriends and also perhaps her father had to think that way all the more. After all, they knew a lot more details about C's stressful life than me, who learned only a fraction of it.
    What, if someone has taken her "out of traffic" to end this downward spiral, but not her life?
    (This is only one of some very different thoughts, I have about Claudia's fate.)

x_caz_x and MajorLang like this.
  9. x_caz_x

x_caz_x Active Member

That's a very interesting thought.
    Are you thinking along the lines of some kind of 'forced' Rehab?

MajorLang likes this.
  10. moonsafari

moonsafari Active Member

In 2011 when the KP and I mentioned the alleyway as previously mentioned, Ray did make a strange gesture whilst looking pained/defeated that stuck with me relating to what you've detailed in your previous reply. It was kind of a hands in the air thing, as in a fairly common gesticulation, but it almost seemed like he was reliving something. I just don't know...

MajorLang likes this.
  11. FromGermany

I can imagine something like that.

12. MajorLang

Who is this?
    Clue It's not Claudia...
    Right hand red circle
    Braking car CCTV

Attached Files:

Popejohn3 likes this.
  13. Pinkizzy

@MajorLang How do you find these little nuggets of brilliance?

FromGermany likes this.
  14. Popejohn3

Popejohn3 Well-Known Member

It looks like the ‘light’ person as opposed to the ‘dark’ one !

15. FromGermany

Unfortunately, I can't recognize something specific. I tested it with more distance to the monitor, while looking at it. With glasses, without glasses. I only see colors ... :(

16. Pinkizzy

@MajorLang show us a link to the image please

17. rehtnap

rehtnap Active Member

one thing I noticed with dark and light man is that from the location dark man walks out he can already see light man crossing the junction but he carries on..when he stops he looks left and then twice again as the cars go by....you can see he is either shaven or bald and around 5"8 5"9 (u can judge that by the window height).(if u view on a small screen its not so clear but on a bigger monitor you can see the colour change as he turns his head his face and bald head show luvly).perhaps he just misjudged the timing and didn't want to directly bump into light man?..he does seem very interested in the cars that go by...wonder why they havnt released a vid from the cctv that caught the ford as it would have shown him from another angle???

Popejohn3 and scadagirl28 like this.
  18. rehtnap

rehtnap Active Member

mmm think another illusion maybe

Attached Files:

19. MajorLang

yes he knows that white person is meant to be there he just doesn't want to catch up with and be seen with him. (Not by him) Did you not notice that when he stops he also looks to right at guy stood behind corner house wall? Probably who he met when he
    its neither irs a girl

?

FromGermany likes this.
  20. rehtnap

rehtnap Active Member

cant see him look right and to be honest I don't see any person behind the wall.. if you look at the youtube link carefully on the right under watch later u will see what looks like a person in jeans and a dark top..there all illusions.