UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would love to see the transcripts of the statements but that would be wrong.
I would be mortified if my statement ever got out after all these are given in complete confidence .Clearly none of her friends know for sure what exactly happened to her but I bet they have suspicions but this is not enough.
I bet the police have heard of many minor wrong or questionable doings in their investigation of this case.But a possible murder has to be paramount .
@Popejohn3 You are correct. What I find strange about the Photo of Claudia and the choice of photo with th wrong hair colour is this>
When Police start to look for a missing person, where do they go for a "Recent and actual likeness" of the missing person?

Correct, next of Kin?
So why are they complaining of photo choice. For me Mrs Lawrence would say "Every silver lining has a cloud"

We would love to see the transcripts of the statements but that would be wrong.
I would be mortified if my statement ever got out after all these are given in complete confidence .Clearly none of her friends know for sure what exactly happened to her but I bet they have suspicions but this is not enough.
I bet the police have heard of many minor wrong or questionable doings in their investigation of this case.But a possible murder has to be paramount .
@Popejohn3 You are correct. What I find strange about the Photo of Claudia and the choice of photo with th wrong hair colour is this>
When Police start to look for a missing person, where do they go for a "Recent and actual likeness" of the missing person?

Correct, next of Kin?
So why are they complaining of photo choice. For me Mrs Lawrence would say "Every silver lining has a c
I know about this website but I cannot see any requests for funding ?
@Popejohn3 So I wonder where the funding was instigated. Do her wealthy "Friends" need to be asked?

Correct, next of Kin?
So why are they complaining of photo choice. For me Mrs Lawrence would say "Every silver lining has a c

@Popejohn3 So I wonder where the funding was instigated. Do her wealthy "Friends" need to be asked?
Claudia lived alone and most recent photo would more than likely be taken in the pub

Unfortunate typo there rethnap but we get your drift. I suppose the best that can be said about that article is that it has raised the profile of the case in a big way. Wonder if there is a strategic reason for it appearing now?
ooops never saw that sorry

the most likely route..pin for couple arguing is a rough guide as it was described as near the bridge...in the documentary the ex cop described the rucksack as been seen by a path cl used to cut through to the uni..

Attachments

• route.jpg
    route.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 50
  • route2.jpg
    route2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
The Wrong picture?
If it wasn’t for THAT picture I for one ,would not be here full stop !
—————————————————————-
I believe Claudia did not like her picture being taken ....can her friends and family give us a reason as to why !?
It looks like the police did not have many ( pictures) to choose from.In fact had to lift one of off a group photograph .
Her mum said she did not consider herself good looking, so maybe self conscious about having photo taken, most of her pics appear to be in pub, probably cared less after a few drinks

the most likely route..pin for couple arguing is a rough guide as it was described as near the bridge...in the documentary the ex cop described the rucksack as been seen by a path cl used to cut through to the uni..
The rucksac was found 2 paths to the left of your red line

Her mum said she did not consider herself good looking, so maybe self conscious about having photo taken, most of her pics appear to be in pub, probably cared less after a few drinks
You can’t exactly say no to a group picture

The rucksac was found 2 paths to the left of your red line
When you say ‘found’ do you mean ‘seen’ ?
Can anyone from her group come here please and clear this out for us ?
Was it ( rucksack ) taken to the pub and then ,supposedly, returned to where it was found ?

When you say ‘found’ do you mean ‘seen’ ?
Can anyone from her group come here please and clear this out for us ?
Was it ( rucksack ) taken to the pub and then ,supposedly, returned to where it was found ?
The location of the rucksack gives credence to the siting of the red car I would have thought .

here is the very path courtesy of google earth..the uni is to the left so ur look down the path from university road end

Attachments

• path.jpeg
    path.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 42
here is the very path courtesy of google earth..the uni is to the left so ur look down the path from university road end
You know I don’t think the family or close friends have a picture of Claudia taken AFTER she went brunette at the very last time .
She looks younger in all the brunette pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member