UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 Sep 2016 #24

Someone definitely knows what
happened to him!!! I don't believe for a
minutes he fell asleep in bin.
Major cover up.
His parents do, and they've seen more evidence than you. Why do you think differently and what is being covered up?

Have always thought he's done a runner.... Doesn't want to be a dad.... I think someone close to him knows and helped him..... And I also think the stuff is being said and done to create distraction from that fact.

Have always thought he's done a runner.... Doesn't want to be a dad.... I think someone close to him knows and helped him..... And I also think the stuff is being said and done to create distraction from that fact.

Interesting view point - one I hadn't thought about. Might explain why a sudden turn from 'no way possible that he ended up in the rubbish pile.' to 'I have to accept he is in the rubbish pile' though? JMO MOO I've no idea. Just your post made me think.

Interesting view point - one I hadn't thought about. Might explain why a sudden turn from 'no way possible that he ended up in the rubbish pile.' to 'I have to accept he is in the rubbish pile' though? JMO MOO I've no idea. Just your post made me think.
I never believe corrie was in the landfill

What’s the water procedure for emptying the bin lorry when it arrives at the tip ? Sorted by staff or just emptied out into the tip pile ?

Just something about our old uncle Tony, remember him,,he has never sat right with me,! Then uncle Tony vanished as well never to be mentioned again
Oh yes, in the first few months there was all the drama surrounding MIS being hired, then not searching the landfill, then...not a peep! Always wondered what the £50k produced.
I assumed Corries mum perhaps, maybe, fell out with him? JMO MOO
Agree, Officer Dibble, especially with all his radio silence around the inquest. Martin appeared to be more accepting, and sooner, of Corrie being in the bin lorry than Nicola, but she had no quibbles over the verdict; there was no mention of Tony Wringe being there or any alternative theories or any dissatisfaction with the verdict.

I think if you watch the CCTV footage of
corrie heading to the bins, he's hesitant and looking both ways as he walks... he's
walking towards someone or about to greet or catch somebody doing something. He's walking towards someone.... you can tell by his walk.

Disagree. I've always thought that he walked as though he needed to take a dump. And he looks around furtively to make sure that nobody is around to see him squat down behind the bins.

July 2006 attempted Abductions
from military bases
Aug 2016 attempted abductions
from military bases
September 2016 this lad disappears
October 2016 no more attempted abductions.

The was attempted abductions on August 2216 by men " they try to attempted abduction a RAF service man.
Do you think it's so strange and weird that no more attempted abduction in St Edmunds Bury, This case is so strange from the start to finish!!!!!

The was attempted abductions on August 2016 by men " they try to attempted abduction a RAF service man.
Do you think it's so strange and weird that no more attempted abduction in St Edmunds Bury, This case is so strange from the start to finish!!!!!

The was attempted abductions on August 2216 by men " they try to attempted abduction a RAF service man.
I didn't know about that! Thank you very much for letting me know

I still think he alive somewhere it's just my guts feeling he is

I didn't know about that! Thank you very much for letting me know

It's mean we've been set up to believe certain things to distract us from the truth and after of years of the story has changed where we are drip fed little morsels of new info which would make a reappearance of corrie acceptable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back