UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that's I'm now happy to completely rule out terrorism in Corrie's case.

I've had a lingering concern that he might have been seized and then killed some time ago so that a video of his killing could have been uploaded to YouTube at 3pm GMT on Christmas Day.

I have to say that's I'm now happy to completely rule out terrorism in Corrie's case.

I've had a lingering concern that he might have been seized and then killed some time ago so that a video of his killing could have been uploaded to YouTube at 3pm GMT on Christmas Day.

I'm with you Melmoth on that idea. The next one for me is the four and six month anniversary. If <modsnip> doesn't appear by then, then my 'house sitting' theory is blown out the water.
For me, that only leaves intentional AWOL or Hook up gone wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firstly, I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Not been here for a few days so too much to catch up on but I have a few questions. The first one is unrelated to Corrie but is there a thread on the missing girl from London (Isabel Gayther)? The second question is has the uncanny likeness between the takeaway man, the Marham efit and the man in the paper who was previously charged for sexual assault been discussed here?

Firstly, I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Not been here for a few days so too much to catch up on but I have a few questions. The first one is unrelated to Corrie but is there a thread on the missing girl from London (Isabel Gayther)? The second question is has the uncanny likeness between the takeaway man, the Marham efit and the man in the paper who was previously charged for sexual assault been discussed here?

Funnily enough Pinkpuma, I'm investigating the assault thing at the moment. I believe he was deported shortly after the incident. Seems to be a very big coincidence though. <modsnip>.

I must have imagined I read somewhere that they had been "identified" and "excluded" ?

BUT with no word that they even existed (from he police) or that they had been "identified" (from Suffolk police) or that the unknown, yet identified cars had been excluded....... !

I have recently witnessed a disappearance of a fellow in Spain. The Civil Guard are searching... and they are aided by local people (and dogs and helicopters) ...and it's on the news.
Welcome back James, you didn't imagine it, I think it was on the Forces TV programme?

Could someone post the link to the recent jon gaunt radio interview with TW again please? I listened to it yesterday and it serves as an update for us but now I can't find it on here. It was around 20 Dec. I did a long post based on it yesterday which posted twice so I deleted the dupe but now the original has gone too!!!! Now I can't find the interview even. Am I going mad or is it too much booze n turkey?

Thanks blue. With this interview as my reference I will say I cannot see what purpose searching/testing the bins will accomplish. The website Faqs states that area rooves, manhole and buildings were forensically searched weeks ago. The abduction theory has been discounted. The vehicles remain. My view is that C has gone willingly in one of those vehicles. I believe the police know. I also believe if C does not wish to return there is nothing the police can do about it as he has not been declared AWOL officially. I believe this is the stalemate that the family now find themselves at. JMO.

Thanks blue. With this interview as my reference I will say I cannot see what purpose searching/testing the bins will accomplish. The website Faqs states that area rooves, manhole and buildings were forensically searched weeks ago. The abduction theory has been discounted. The vehicles remain. My view is that C has gone willingly in one of those vehicles. I believe the police know. I also believe if C does not wish to return there is nothing the police can do about it as he has not been declared AWOL officially. I believe this is the stalemate that the family now find themselves at. JMO.

You've touched on the reason I said that I was "more confused than ever" after hearing that interview.

I'm also very confused by exactly what they're meaning when they say 'forensically searched'. I know what I think it's supposed to mean, but wonder, what do other WSers think that means? Rooves and manholes I understand, but is the suggestion that the insides of buildings included in this 'forensic' search?

You've touched on the reason I said that I was "more confused than ever" after hearing that interview.

I'm also very confused by exactly what they're meaning when they say 'forensically searched'. I know what I think it's supposed to mean, but wonder, what do other WSers think that means? Rooves and manholes I understand, but is the suggestion that the insides of buildings included in this 'forensic' search?

I presume the lot!

Welcome back James, you didn't imagine it, I think it was on the Forces TV programme?

I can't remember if Forces TV made the same mistake but I do now remember that the BBC reporter that did the reconstruction stated the cars were excluded but it was an error.

I can't remember if Forces TV made the same mistake but I do now remember that the BBC reporter that did the reconstruction stated the cars were excluded but it was an error.

Yes, it was the BBC reporter. I couldn't remember it until you said who it was and in which piece, but now clearly remember how we all commented on that word.

I presume the lot!

Yes!
So did the police get warrants to do 'forensic searches'? Because as I understand the law, they can't just come barging into private property and start dusting for fingerprints, DNA etc etc. They need a warrant unless certain circumstances apply, and in my interpretation those circumstances didn't apply in this case. At least as far as the information we know.

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Listened to Tony's interview on the radio, he really has left us with the 2 options, first one being the bin which after listening to the process of collection to tip I would say we can safely rule it out. Secondly, he left in a car. I thought from the forces tv interview that the 4 vehicles had been ruled out? If this is the case then he has practically vanished into thin air.

Yes!
So did the police get warrants to do 'forensic searches'? Because as I understand the law, they can't just come barging into private property and start dusting for fingerprints, DNA etc etc. They need a warrant unless certain circumstances apply, and in my interpretation those circumstances didn't apply in this case. At least as far as the information we know.

Again the wording of forensic searches is only coming from Tony. The Police haven't said anything. I think those buildings in the immediate horseshoe area are businesses (unless someone knows better?) and I'm positive that all these businesses would have volunteered/gave permission to Police to do any/all searching they wanted without the need to get warrants.

Also I'm not convinced any dusting for fingerprints or DNA testing was done inside buildings given the claim is that the other bins weren't taken away for 10 weeks.

The buildings above the bin area is accomodation for recovering addicts according to great sleuthing (the whiteddoor and 26 Brentgovel Focus 21 connection) discovered earlier in thus thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member