UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Greater Than, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueazman74

Blueazman74 New Member

Hello and welcome.

The lorry weighing mechanism was checked for calibration and was within allowed tolerances.

IIRC the average weight of that bin over the last 7 months was between 10kg - 15kg, so was as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

it all seems a bit unlikely

he went out at the last minute, hadn't planned to

got thrown out of the club early,hadn't planned to

would a would be attacker/abductor be sat around waiting for the chance that night?

3. Miss_B

Miss_B Member

That makes me sad. I'm hoping for AWOL.

4. MidsummersDay

MidsummersDay New Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. evansrc3

evansrc3 New Member

Don't see it. Especially not ginger. Something's happened to those pics posted previously.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. mrseeker

mrseeker Former Member

I just don't get this obsession with him meeting up with someone. First it was the sexuality assumptions taking us to Grindr and now its liaisons at the garbage bins. Come on folks. No proof of that at all. He had used dating apps but that does not mean he is looking for sex 24/7. If he was going to meet up why waste so much time drinking in clubs and passing out on the sidewalk? He could have set up dates at 8 pm and so on. You do not pass out on a side walk after a bender, wake up and stumble down the street thinking, wow i need to hook up for sex...it is clear he headed for the bins for a leak. where he was going after that is a guess. If you want to meet up you give a better landmark, like I am standing in front of McDonalds or something. I hardly think a man who has drunk as much as he has, is in any mood now to have a quickie. That would have been more likely before he passed out.

7. Ruthbullock

Ruthbullock Well-Known Member

Think most of us agree with you there, come on share your ideas as well. In your head what could have happened, and if it's like my head you will have more than one plausible theory at the moment.

8. bbyblueeyez

bbyblueeyez New Member

Nice to see you back Midsummer :)

9. eagle eyes

eagle eyes New Member

Surely this is the point. rather than leaving straight away he was still in town (killing time?) until the time the club closed. It is possible his meet was planned for 3'30?

10. MidsummersDay

MidsummersDay New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one?
    <modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. eagle eyes

eagle eyes New Member

We don't know that he met with a random attacker, however he might have made plans to meet someone after closing.

12. TheTruthWillOut

TheTruthWillOut Well-Known Member

A bit weird to quote myself but want a bit more clarity on the above. Two things I'm thinking: 1, was the next location after Sainsbury's for the bin lorry within the 5km mast area? 2, if yes to one, then why would a load of all cardboard and paper need sorting? The point of separate bins is little to no sorting is needed and if the load was mixed then what is the point of separate bins...

In BSE? Though saying that the rules from the link I posted yesterday state the bubble sign has to be permanent on Hackney Carriage taxi's which seems a bit impractical given they are often the owners only car.

13. evansrc3

evansrc3 New Member

Oh, and apologies if it's been covered, but judging by patterned metal counter, I'd say it's from Mama Mia Pizza.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Miss_B

Miss_B Member

I thought this. I would say definitely.

15. Hexenb

Hexenb Member

It does look like he bangs his head, wonder if this is the same bike that was being ridden by the man they are trying to identify?

16. Purplepixii

Purplepixii Well-Known Member

17. Ruthbullock

Ruthbullock Well-Known Member

To answer your first point, in the parking lot Nicola States where the bin went afterwards for a pick up before returning to the depot (would have to look to find the answer). With regards sorting rubbish, it's a big bin in a public area, people including owners accidently and on purpose drop different types of rubbish into recycling bins. If it isn't sorted properly before being pulped it can break the machines.

18. mrseeker

mrseeker Former Member

These dogs can also detect if a body was decomposing at a location even if it was not there very long. So in theory, if someone stored him overnight they might get a hit. I think they would be of better use, searching the fields to the north though.

19. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

I don't know if you're wrong or I'm wrong but a Hackney Carriage usually only refers to the black cab style taxis, and I've never known anyone drive one of those as their private vehicle?

For regular cars that are used as private hire/taxis, the companies where I live have the drivers driving a company-owned car, not their personal car, though I guess some taxi companies do have drivers driving their own cars, especially smaller firms. But those ones wouldn't be called Hackney Carriages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.