UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal to not name a person after being charged and bailed , I presume that he would have had to gone up before a judge today to set the bail I suspect that msm will be working over time now to get information on the person,
He wasn't charged Scorpio was he? Just interviewed and bailed I thought, correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry just want to be clear, so we can't quote Corrie's Father making a 'Public' Post about the latest arrest and possible reason behind it and information he was given by Police?
Not unless it makes it to MSM.

A young man, disguised as an old man

... doing a rather bizarre "look left, look right" before peeling off a mask? I wish this piece of footage could have lasted a bit longer.

And why, oh why, didn't they release the moving footage of "old man" and "no entry man" earlier? I think we've been looking at "young man" and "no entry woman" all this time without realising it.

Not bin lorry DRIVER they said. Could be bin iorry sorter, cleaner, record keeper etc. I think thousands will still go mad and perhaps this will be the crack in the wall of silence let's hope.

I've never posted before but have been watching closely from the start. I think maybe someone has mentioned something on social media and this has been picked up by the investigation team sifting through all the stuff. Maybe they have proof that someone already spoken to wasn't telling the truth and have passed it on via SM? JMO

He wasn't charged Scorpio was he? Just interviewed and bailed I thought, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes charged and bailed as in the link about 4 pages back, you can't be bailed unless you have been charged

Yes charged and bailed as in the link about 4 pages back, you can't be bailed unless you have been charged
You can be bailed to return without a charge actually being made.
Eta cross posted with u cotswold & cj.

THE dad of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague believes “several” people are perverting the course of justice in relation to his son’s disappearance. Following the arrest of a 26-year-old man earlier today, Martin McKeague said in “his opinion” not just one person was breaking the law.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29875...arrest-perverting-course-justice-missing-raf/

'Scuse the source!

PS Jinx TerryB

PPS note this Sun article also mentions the 4am - 4:20 bin lorry / paperwork thing. I think that was something Midsummer came up with as a guesstimate and it turned out to be wrong didn't it? nice to see MSM copying our work!

CJ's link is a premium link? So I I typed "pre charge bail" into Google search and it says this in a box at the top of the page

1. Pre-charge bail, also known as police bail, is granted by the police under Part 41 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (“PACE”) to individuals that have been arrested on suspicion of a criminal offence, but where there are no grounds to keep them in detention while the investigation continues.

[h=3]pre-charge bail - Gov.uk[/h]https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/.../Factsheet_11a_-_Pre-charge_bail.pdf

CJ's link is a premium link? So I I typed "pre charge bail" into Google search and it says this in a box at the top of the page

Oh sorry - it works if you enter via a search engine but not a direct link. Will edit my post!

Not bin lorry DRIVER they said. Could be bin iorry sorter, cleaner, record keeper etc. I think thousands will still go mad and perhaps this will be the crack in the wall of silence let's hope.

Could it be a 'car' driver?

I've never posted before but have been watching closely from the start. I think maybe someone has mentioned something on social media and this has been picked up by the investigation team sifting through all the stuff. Maybe they have proof that someone already spoken to wasn't telling the truth and have passed it on via SM? JMO

I do believe this is just a hopeful assumption, and would treat it with the suspicion it deserves

I have faith in the Police investigation, whatever has been said elsewhere. Police work on evidence based investigation. not gossip and rrumour that has been on social media. JMO

I suspect the person who is being questioned is the person the Police believe is responsible for Corrie's disappearance; they don't have enough information for a more substantial charge but have enough for perverting the course of justice due to proof the person lied previously. This has happened before in other cases, and gives the Police the opportunity to apply more pressure under caution.

Yes. My first thought, also.

I do believe this is just a hopeful assumption, and would treat it with the suspicion it deserves

I have faith in the Police investigation, whatever has been said elsewhere. Police work on evidence based investigation. not gossip and rrumour that has been on social media. JMO

I meant that maybe someone has come forward with info in ths manner. It has all been passed onto the police who have investigated it. It may not be what happened and only my opinion but it's a possibility. <modsnip>

How could it be the bin lorry when the police have stated it is not the bin lorry driver?

I think they all walk a bit strange. Have they slightly speeded it up? The Cornhill person looks like they're running to me sort of loping and I don't think they look like no entry person. The old guy I would say maybe 50's and the other two mid 20's maybe? I did suggest a homeless person in disguise at one point but it was ridiculed, so am loath to suggest it but what the heck is he carrying on his back? His home comforts? or a change of clothes?
It looks to be quite a large rucksack he is carrying...the sort that are distributed by foodbanks to homeless people who are registered with them.... but I don't think he is a homeless person so agree with you Shiressleuth, what on earth was he carrying in his large rucksack :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288