UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the car that was set on fire ruled out completely from this case?

"36 hours after Corrie vanished, a female former Metropolitan Police officer out walking her dog says she saw three men standing outside a 4x4 car with foreign number plates.

She described seeing a white male among them holding a rag and became suspicious they were trying to set fire to it."

I believe it was ruled out but many still have their suspicions.

The old men they haven't found yet he been seen 2 time in McDonald

I am friend with Roy Hawe

A-ha!! I flippin' knew you were connected somehow!! How sure is Roy that he saw Corrie? It all seemed a bit vague at the time, yet I think I too would remember seeing someone in white jeans and a pink shirt in the middle of the night.

I believe that Roy Hawe saw Corrie that night he haven't got any reason to lied about it.

I do think people want him to be alive and well somewhere and one day he might go back to his family and friends

A woman believe she saw Corrie

I swear I have seen this guy what should I do!

It's on Euston to Liverpool Lime st Link I know that much ,

A woman believe she saw Corrie

I swear I have seen this guy what should I do!

It's on Euston to Liverpool Lime st Link I know that much ,

Roy Hawes thinks he has seen Corrie and contacts the police.

You claim to be Roy's friend, think you have seen Corrie....and post on here??

It a woman on Facebook saw Corrie she did phone 101room up but no answer from them

They didn't get back to her at all.

As the police have to follow up every lead, I would assume they checked the CCTV and confirmed it was not Corrie. No need for them to get back to her unless they needed more information.

If you were planning to go AWOL would you really use a major train line with CCTV all over the train and at stations? Doubtful.

If you were planning to go AWOL would you really use a major train line with CCTV all over the train and at stations? Doubtful.

I'm one that said at the start he'd gone AWOL. Why? Just a strong gut feeling but if it were me I'd stay away from trains on the main lines.

Thinking back about Roy Hawes sighting. He didn't call the police it was his wife about a week after the sighting. No idea why she made the call as she wasn't there with her husband. JMO as I can't remember where I read this.

I think I recall reading that Roy wasn't originally 100% sure that his sighting was on the night of C's disappearance.

Ding Ding, that's the bell going off in my head. I've a dim recollection of something like that too. Hmm, now where would I have read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd