UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Smole1985

People on the Facebook group have been donating money to Suffolk Lowland Search & Rescue who I think would be wise to start sweeping Thetford Forest, although it is a huge undertaking searching a 47,000 acre forest but several bodies have been discovered there before.

I think preplanned pickup between 03.25 and 04.00 probably arranged earlier in the evening hence buying food for two and waiting around for a couple of hours as the driver was coming from some distance. Have awol theories but will have to read up on the forum rules. Hope it is awol as he will be ok then.
Corrie's Mum has confirmed that he didn't order "food for two" and that it would be a normal amount of food for Corrie to consume by himself especially after a night out ...

Tony has just replied to someone saying Corrie could have left on foot after 8am.

"Please read the update. "He didn't leave on foot before 8am".

This means he either left in a vehicle before 8am or on foot or in a vehicle after 8am."

I'm so confused by this case. I thought we were repeatedly being told he had DEFINITELY left before 8am and that it was IMPOSSIBLE he left on foot. Now he may have left after 8am and may have left on foot. There are so many contradictions and changes of the "facts" in this case that the only thing I'm sure of right now is that a man named Corrie is missing. Everything else is likely to change again by morning.

It just makes no sense. He didn't sleep in that loading bay surelyand the bin lorry driver didn't see him, so he must have left before 8am.

Tony has just replied to someone saying Corrie could have left on foot after 8am.

"Please read the update. "He didn't leave on foot before 8am".

This means he either left in a vehicle before 8am or on foot or in a vehicle after 8am."

I'm so confused by this case. I thought we were repeatedly being told he had DEFINITELY left before 8am and that it was IMPOSSIBLE he left on foot. Now he may have left after 8am and may have left on foot. There are so many contradictions and changes of the "facts" in this case that the only thing I'm sure of right now is that a man named Corrie is missing. Everything else is likely to change again by morning.

I'm not sure where this post is going as I start it, but going to write it in the hope of sparking discussion.

I'm going to make some assumptions of things to eliminate. (Sherlock Holmes' Procedure)

Assumption: there was enough CCTV footage that if Corrie had walked out of the horseshoe 'one' of the cameras would have picked him up, and that would have been viewed by now. This means Corrie didn't try to walk home from that location.

Assumption: there were only three vehicles plus the bin lorry in the vicinity in the timeframe of interest. This wasn't a random pickup nor an unwilling pickup. But Corrie could have traveled out in a vehicle.

Assumption: Corrie didn't end up in one of those bins. If there's a dead body in a bin, then it'll be noticed on emptying the bin lorry at the other end. If there's a body in an enclosed bin for 2 days or so, then someone's going to lift the lid on the bin and either see a hand or foot sticking out or they'll smell something.

Assumption: Corrie didn't enter one of the horseshoe buildings. The stairs have been checked for forensics, and everything else is too high to climb over.

If we rule out all of these, not because we're certain but just in the way you do mathematical assumptions, then what is left and where would those left over options take Corrie? How would one of those options lead to Corrie's disappearance and lack of forensics/evidence to show where he went and where he's been for the past 9 weeks?

Pre arranged lift is the only other thing...either that or he got in the TARDIS and went off with Dr who.

Another thought I had was perhaps he did meet up with someone (male or female) they where getting a bit 'cosy' in the car in the horseshoe area but realised it wasn't a particularly private area and headed off elsewhere...ie BM and then somethings gone wrong from there..
Non of it makes any sense to me but I am beginning to think it really might just turn out to be accidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure where this post is going as I start it, but going to write it in the hope of sparking discussion.

I'm going to make some assumptions of things to eliminate. (Sherlock Holmes' Procedure)

Assumption: there was enough CCTV footage that if Corrie had walked out of the horseshoe 'one' of the cameras would have picked him up, and that would have been viewed by now. This means Corrie didn't try to walk home from that location.

Assumption: there were only three vehicles plus the bin lorry in the vicinity in the timeframe of interest. This wasn't a random pickup nor an unwilling pickup. But Corrie could have traveled out in a vehicle.

Assumption: Corrie didn't end up in one of those bins. If there's a dead body in a bin, then it'll be noticed on emptying the bin lorry at the other end. If there's a body in an enclosed bin for 2 days or so, then someone's going to lift the lid on the bin and either see a hand or foot sticking out or they'll smell something.

Assumption: Corrie didn't enter one of the horseshoe buildings. The stairs have been checked for forensics, and everything else is too high to climb over.

If we rule out all of these, not because we're certain but just in the way you do mathematical assumptions, then what is left and where would those left over options take Corrie? How would one of those options lead to Corrie's disappearance and lack of forensics/evidence to show where he went and where he's been for the past 9 weeks?

By your assumptions the vehicle is the only one left. Without that assumption you're left with Corrie still being in that bay. Unlikely given how long it's been now.

It just makes no sense. He didn't sleep in that loading bay surelyand the bin lorry driver didn't see him, so he must have left before 8am.
I think it goes back to the comment about inner and outer cctv. It has always been said that Corrie didn't leave BSE on foot, never the actual horseshoe area. He could have easily avoided the cc tv around the horseshoe area by coincide- the lurkers did and even just watching the zooming in of running man, shows how much of the area is missed when it begins to track something.

I think it goes back to the comment about inner and outer cctv. It has always been said that Corrie didn't leave BSE on foot, never the actual horseshoe area. He could have easily avoided the cc tv around the horseshoe area by coincide- the lurkers did and even just watching the zooming in of running man, shows how much of the area is missed when it begins to track something.

So leaving the horseshoe area before 8am is a possibilty too as long as he doesn't hit any further cameras.

This is what I don't get, either he could have left or he couldn't.

Incidentally I've seen reports that there was another running man in hub cctv running the other direction.

Yes and I'm sure I read (on here, I think) that the street rubbish collectors meet there at 8am on a Saturday morning. Surely they would have noticed a man in a pink shirt and white jeans having a sleep by the bins? I thought that was how we knew he had left before 8am. It also doesn't make sense he would sleep for 2 hours in a doorway, get up and walk around the corner and settle down for a full nights sleep on the cold hard floor.

He must have left before 8am. And I think he was gone before running man too, as he doesn't even glimpse in the direction Corrie went so it's unlikely anything was going on there whenever he ran past.

Nothing makes sense and it's impossible to piece together. I hope the police have a lot more to go on than we're getting through Uncle Tony. It all seems to be a lot of waffle about absolutely no information really. And I know we're not expected to solve the case but what they're putting out there isn't going to jog any memories or help anyone realise what they've seen could be important because it's about nothing.

He never has been and people keep asking but no response,

How does this work? Do the police register them as mispers? I only ask as my step brother went missing for 6 weeks and I don't think he was ever registered as such, even though the police where involved (or claimed to be)
Just curious.

Regarding the Missing Persons charity, they're all cases passed over by the police for nationwide publicity. I don't think the police have any hard evidence to suggest the missing persons on there vanished due to foul play, and so they're kind of assumed to be runaways or elopers. I think due to the nature of Corrie's case, military service, suspicion of foul play etc the police probably think it's better to keep it on the down-low which could explain the lack of media attention, sporadic updates, potential D-notice..

Pre arranged lift is the only other thing...either that or he got in the TARDIS and went off with Dr who.
I agree. Just went to make a cuppa and check Facebook group and saw uncle t post. Left in a vehicle before 8 a.m. or by foot or vehicle after. Has train station cctv been checked as firsttrain out is around 5 a.m. and raf get free travel methinks
Presently reading other posts on here to catch up. And to think I was worried to mention awol theories.

Ok so now it's if he left before 8am it was in a vehicle and NOT on foot...but if he left after 8am it could have been either. I thought that where quite certain that, regardless of time, he had NOT and could NOT have left on foot. Correct me if I'm wrong but is there constant back tracking? I wouldn't mind the change of comments if they at least gave reasoning as to why statements and comments keep changing and conflicting! My brain is baffled!

Hi everyone :) I've just joined so please be patient if I get stuff wrong! I'm local to Bury St Edmunds and have been following this case avidly since the beginning. You guys are incredible!
I have one burning question about the 'left by car' or 'on foot' query. As we are told, we sure he could not have left the horseshoe on foot without being seen by cctv. So by vehicle? But people don't just magically jump into cars! They have to walk to them and therefore why is this not picked up? I'm sure I'm being dumb and there's an obvious point here. Please enlighten me!! 😁 I also need to mention another point but will do this in a bits Thanks for having me 😘

Hopefully we will get a family update soon, I have noticed that they are getting few and far between now, always by uncle tony, never seen an actual update by any of the other family members, maybe I'm wrong and mised them,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member