UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Greater Than, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazel324

hazel324 New Member

There have actually been many cases where a driver has accidentally struck a pedestrian and instead of facing up to it they stuff body (and even still alive) in vehicle or boot and drive somewhere isolated to dispose.

Look, I'm not having a pop at you.....just saying, you have a tendency to say this wouldn't happen, he wouldn't have done that... etc. but when if you look into LOTS of missing persons/homicide cases, truth can often be much stranger than fiction!

2. soundssuspicious

soundssuspicious New Member

Its also noticeable that according to Corrie's family, he used to speak to his brother several times a day - EACH day. So why didn't his brother raise the alarm on the Saturday when Corrie went silent?

3. soundssuspicious

It is very strange indeed.

Sometimes in these type of cases the people you suspect the least as being part of someone's disappearance, turn out to be in the thick of it. Yes, it could be that Corrie's family have no idea where he is, but let's suppose they do know he's gone AWOL, they'd NEED to show that they're looking for him. You hav ego look at EVERY element.

4. soundssuspicious

Good points!

And anyone going AWOL wouldn't go to their hometown, for sure. They'd be keeping a low profile....

They'd possibly go in the opposite direction....and would know where they're going to....

The other thing people seem to forget, is that anyone who goes AWOL will change their appearance once they've reached their destination. It's so easy to change your hair colour, hair style, grow a beard....

5. soundssuspicious

Oh, Twitter is a completely different ballgame to Facebook. I'm on there, and it's really more for businesses, ventures, celebrities etc...although some people will contribute to a trending topic, too. But when you constantly see the same tweet popping up it irritates people and they simply put the sender on mute, so they don't have to see it anymore.

6. soundssuspicious

That's probably a tossed piece of tape-away wrapper. What's the relevance of that? There was a slight wind that night too, so it probably just blew away like litter does. Or someone walked past it and it got kicked out the way....

I can't see the connection between dropped litter and Corrie? Or is this all about what happened to Corrie's take-away wrapppers?

7. soundssuspicious

So so where's the blood on the ground then?????? This has been ESTABLISHED. The area was forensically searched and there was no trace of Corrie having been attacked.

8. soundssuspicious

He probably left his chip wrappers etc in the doorway. In fact, he must have, because he had his hands in his pockets.

9. soundssuspicious

Where actually is the Fivewats Roundabout in relation to BSE and Barton Mill? Would that be the direction you'd go if heading south from BSE?

10. soundssuspicious

IF he's gone AWOL - which you CANNOT rule out - he'd either sling his phone in the bin before leaving - which is probbaly why he went to the bin area - and the lorry unwittingly collected it.

OR.....as it was a 2-SIM card phone, he simply removed SIM card number one (his primary phone number), in the Barton Mills area at about 8am after spending a good few hours there with someone, and then headed off with his phone containing just the second SIM card.

I'd say it was DEFINITELY in the bin lorry...and Corrie himself placed it in there. It was a phone of little value and he would have removed the second SIM before putting the phone in the bin. He probably already had his newly bought phone on him...

11. soundssuspicious

How can Tony categorically say anything at all? He wasn't there. He's not the police. He may be ex-military but that doesn't mean he knows how to find missing people. What's more, he's constantly changing his statements, so they shouldn't be taken as oath.

plus, as none of the people who weren't even TRYING to avoid the cameras can barely be seen on the images, why should Corrie be seen? Supposing too that he slipped a dark jacket on that he'd left in the clothes recycling bin? Even less chance of being spotted!

12. soundssuspicious

well, all the hit and runs I've heard of in the U.K have been exactly that - hit and RUN. NEVER have I heard of a driver knocking a pedestrian down and then putting the dead weight in their boot (unseen), then finding somewhere to dump the body....thus leaving all the blood and DNA of the victim in their boot!

No one would be stupid enough to do such such a thing!

13. Wlm17

Wlm17 Active Member

Problems? No, I don't think so, I'm a 29 year old female and I don't know one person who doesn't drink a bottle of something before we go out, although rare that I go out so much these days but when I do I always drink a bottle first, saves playing catch up (it takes a while to get drunk in a bar) and also saves a lot of money if you go half drunk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. calo44

calo44 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

15. calo44

calo44 Well-Known Member

16. PilgrimsPrayer

PilgrimsPrayer New Member

Although note the Facebook posts discussing the behaviour or a man dressed all I'm black lurking around the pod.

17. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

A thought: if it could be shown that (a) Corrie went AWOL and (b) the family knew of that and assisted him, what would be the consequences, if any, for Nicola as a serving police officer and Tony as someone (still) involved in the security sector?

18. MelmothTheLost

It's the big roundabout on the A11 where the A1101 crossses the A11 and the A1065 heads off northwards. It's about 11 miles NW of BSE. Barton Mills is about one mile SW. Mildenhall is about a mile NW of it and Lakenheath about 3 miles to the north.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...55b645451b292eb0!8m2!3d52.3379656!4d0.5354293

The household recycling centre and the gay hookup/dogging venue which we discussed endlessly a couple of weeks ago are both a few hundred yards north of the roundabout on the A1065.

19. MelmothTheLost

Sure, you might get preloaded before heading off, but you have a few drinks and then take public transport into town. You don't drive in and then sit drinking in your car for an hour where any copper could come along and knock on your window.

It's not clear how much Corrie drank in that hour, but we do know that after briefly visiting two other bars looking for his friends nd finding them in FLEX, he was drunk enough or getting that way to be thrown out after only 30 minutes.

It's quite likely then that he was already over the drink-drive limit before he even left his car, aka drunk in charge if a copper had tapped on his window, and THAT situation should not be "normal" for anyone.

Looking back over what happened that night, it's strange to think that something as apparently minor as him being left at base, accidentally or otherwise, triggered a chain of events that almost certainly led to his death within a few hours.

20. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth On Time Out

So could one of the vehicles be a motor bike - helmet, leathers or additional clothes would obscure id pretty well...need to see vehicles now please (plus 4 minute man).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.