Found Safe UK - Danielle Tylee, 26 from Bovington, Dorset, last seen in area of Poole Quay around 2am, 7 Aug 2022

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
#LatestNews - Public appeal as officers search for missing woman last seen in Poole

Officers searching for a missing woman last seen in Poole are appealing for information from the public to help find her.

Danielle Tylee, aged 26 and from Bovington, was last seen in the area of Poole Quay at around 2am on Sunday 7 August 2022.

She is described as white and five feet three inches tall with long dark red hair. Danielle was wearing a white dress with a white pearl headband and was carrying a large light pink and white handbag. She was also wearing a number of bangles on her wrists and has tattoos on her right arm and on the left side of her collar bone.

Inspector Gareth Bishop, of Dorset Police, said: “We are concerned for Danielle’s welfare, and we are carrying out searches in the Poole area, as well as other locations she has links to, as we are keen to find her and make sure she is all right.

“I would urge anyone with information regarding Danielle’s whereabouts to please contact us. We are also issuing an image showing what Danielle was wearing when she was last seen, and I would urge anyone who has seen a woman matching this description to please get in touch.

“Finally, I would like to appeal directly to Danielle – please make contact with us or your family and let us know where you are. We all just want to ensure that you are OK.”

Anyone with information or knowledge as to Danielle’s whereabouts is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk/contact, via email 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk or by calling 101, quoting incident number 7:629.

Screenshot_20220808-162628_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg

Apparently her phone was used close to Poole hospital in the early hours of Sunday morning. The police haven't reported this yet, but it's a good 20 minutes walk from hospital to quay. Whether that was just a mast pick up and would cover both areas, I don't know.

Screenshot_20220808-184441_Maps-01.jpeg

Those are good pictures which will hopefully help jog some memories. I was struck by the line from the poster- “Danielle will not be without her handbag containing her late sons comforts.” :( Poor woman. Hope she is found safe soon.

Seems she lost her baby a few months ago from her FB. So sad. She must be beyond devastated. The baby was born last December and looks as if passed away in May. Poor woman.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back