UK - Disgusting pervert of the day - assaulting little girls (UK)

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Texas Mist, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

I didn't want to title this thread w/ what this POS is doing because it's so sickening...it made me gag but I think we need to know what kind of twisted evil pervs are breathing air on our planet....I can't even begin to wrap my mind around this....I wonder if there's a "-philia" name for what he's doing???

Detectives in Greater Manchester, described the assaults, all in the Bury area, as "disgusting".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/8495630.stm

2. Loading...

3. Mr. E

Mr. E New Member

Someone is seriously disturbed. I see that they have a nice CCTV shot of the perv. I hope he is turned in soon by someone who recognizes him!

4. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

February 2013:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/animal-semen-spray-attack-burn-manchester-sticky-432648

Suspect in 2010:
    animal-semen-attacker.jpg

What. The. Hell.

What kind of animal? That ought to narrow it down... Someone who does artificial insemination with farm animal, for instance.

5. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

6. flourish

flourish Well-Known Member

That is just... Freaking nasty! I mean, it's not skin melting acid, but wow!