GUILTY UK - Sharon Pickles 45, & Clinton Ashmore 59, stabbed to death, London, Aug 2021 *Arrest*

Luwin

Reaction score
A man wanted by police in connection with a double murder has been found with "life-threatening" injuries, believed to be self-inflicted.

Lee Peacock was discovered on Wednesday evening by Met Police officers who had been called to a canal barge in Ealing.

Officers said they were confident the injured man was the 49-year-old being sought over the deaths of two people in central London on 19 August.

Lee Peacock: Westminster murders suspect found with critical injuries

A man wanted in connection with two murders in London knew the victims, police have revealed.

Detectives have told the public "not to approach" Lee Peacock, 49, who officers want to question about the killings in Westminster.

A woman, 45, was found at a property in Ashbridge Street on Thursday night and a man, 59, was found early on Friday at a property in nearby Jerome Crescent.

Westminster double murder: Police say wanted man knew victims

Report from yesterday -

Lee Peacock, 49, who was reportedly recovering from injuries in a London hospital after 'slicing his own throat', was arrested after a police probe and taken into custody. [...]

The suspect was reportedly attended to by emergency services on a canal barge in Ealing, west London, on Wednesday evening after suffering serious but non-life threatening injuries.

[...]

Convicted prostitute Sharon Pickles, 45, was found with her throat cut inside the ground-floor flat of a wheelchair-bound pensioner in Marylebone, central London, at around 9.30pm last Thursday night.

Less than five hours later, police discovered the body of 59-year-old Clinton Ashmore - known locally as 'Cliff' - at another flat five minutes walk away. His throat had also been cut.

47134891-9935299-A_disturbed_criminal_wanted_over_a_double_murder_is_fighting_for-a-25_1630143849322.jpg

It has also emerged that Ms Pickles was known to police... [...]

Det Ch Insp Wayne Jolley said: 'I am aware that as a result of appeals for information issued by the police, there is more information in the public domain about this case than there might ordinarily be.

'A man has now been arrested and it is crucial that nothing is said or reported that could risk prejudicing any future court proceedings.

'I would urge the public and the press to avoid speculating or sharing names or images in relation to this arrest or this investigation.'

Man, 49, arrested in connection with murders of Sharon Pickles and Clinton Ashmore in central London | Daily Mail Online

Victim's two facebook accounts - Sharon Pickles

If you look at the 'likes' section of Sharon's fb, there's a footballer called Lee Peacock listed. It's not the same person, but the name is an odd coincidence and I wonder if she liked/followed/friended his page by mistake instead of that of her murderer, which in turn makes me wonder if they were known to each other previously.

JMO

ETA: Yes, it seems they were: Westminster double murder: Police say wanted man knew victims

If you look at the 'likes' section of Sharon's fb, there's a footballer called Lee Peacock listed. It's not the same person, but the name is an odd coincidence and I wonder if she liked/followed/friended his page by mistake instead of that of her murderer, which in turn makes me wonder if they were known to each other previously.

JMO

ETA: Yes, it seems they were: Westminster double murder: Police say wanted man knew victims
I noticed that too. I wonder if that's who she thought he was.

There's also a photo of a tattoo on her page, LP heart SP

Convicted prostitute Sharon Pickles, 45, was found with her throat cut inside the ground-floor flat of a wheelchair-bound pensioner in Marylebone, central London, at around 9.30pm last Thursday night

I wonder if the wheelchair-bound pensioner was in the flat at the time? Presumably he was unhurt if so?

A man has appeared in court accused of murdering two people who were found stabbed to death within hours of each other near Marylebone, central London.

[...]

He spoke only to confirm his details at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

[...]

He was remanded in custody and will appear next at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

Westminster double murder: Lee Peacock appears in court

From 1st Sep -

"A 49-year-old man has appeared at the Old Bailey accused of murdering two people - his girlfriend and an associate - within hours of each other in Westminster.

...He entered no pleas to two counts of murder during a 15-minute hearing at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

...He was further remanded in custody and will appear next at the Old Bailey for a plea hearing on November 12."

Murder suspect stabbed girlfriend and associate in the neck, court told | ITV News

Plea hearing was held today

Central Criminal Court 10 T20217278
Lee Christopher Peacock
Details: Plea and Trial Preparation - Case Started - 09:33
Plea and Trial Preparation - Hearing finished for LEE CHRISTOPHER PEACOCK - 09:53

"On Friday, [Lee Peacock] appeared before Judge Mark Lucraft QC at the Old Bailey by video-link from Thameside prison.

He pleaded not guilty to the murders of Ms Pickles and Mr Ashmore.

The judge set a trial of up to three weeks for January 16, 2023 but said the case could be brought forward if a slot becomes available.

The trial will be heard by High Court judge Mr Justice Murray.

Judge Lucraft set a further case management hearing at the Old Bailey on April 21."

Lee Peacock denies murdering Sharon Pickles and Clinton Ashmore in London | Daily Mail Online

He said he had argued with Ms Pickles about a man named Scuilla who he suspected she had been seeing while he was in prison and had supplied her with drugs.

He lashed out with the knife after Ms Pickles laughed at his plan to kill Scuilla, according to the account.

Afterwards, he went to his father’s house to ask for money but left soon afterwards and later realised police had been called.

He allegedly said he wanted to kill others who he blamed for exploiting Ms Pickles but decided to kill Mr Ashmore as he was one of the group who had sold drugs to her.

Double murder suspect ‘confessed to killings in note’

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back