GUILTY UK - Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, made false sex trafficking and abuse claims, May 2020

HollyHunter9

Reaction score
Barrow MP calls for calm after protests over rape claims case

Barrow MP calls for calm after protests over rape claims case

Barrow woman in court accused of false rape claims

Barrow woman in court accused of false rape claims

"Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, appeared at Preston Crown Court where she denied falsifying evidence and making false accusations."

'Barrow Asian grooming gang investigation finds 'no evidence'

Barrow woman denies false rape and trafficking claims

I don't really know what to make of this story. The photos of her alleged abuse are horrific and I've included a link to show there has been public outcry at her being charged with these offences. Interested to hear other people's thoughts?

*Warning* Graphic content in this MSM link

Woman accused of inventing sex gang claims appears in court | Daily Mail Online
  • Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, is accused of making false allegations of rape
  • Williams is charged with perverting the course of justice between 2017 and 2019
  • Allegedly made a false allegation of rape and sexual assault against man in 2017
  • Three allegations of a similar nature were made by Williams against second man
  • The prosecution says evidence was manufactured to support defendant's claims

*Warning* Graphic content in this MSM link

Woman accused of inventing sex gang claims appears in court | Daily Mail Online
  • Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, is accused of making false allegations of rape
  • Williams is charged with perverting the course of justice between 2017 and 2019
  • Allegedly made a false allegation of rape and sexual assault against man in 2017
  • Three allegations of a similar nature were made by Williams against second man
  • The prosecution says evidence was manufactured to support defendant's claims
Yikes... then who beat her up? There are several pictures of her in different stages of healing, that black eye wasn’t fake.

Yikes... then who beat her up? There are several pictures of her in different stages of healing, that black eye wasn’t fake.

I have no idea but agree that black eye does not look fake. IMO. I've only just stumbled upon this case today and there's not a huge amount of info in MSM. Perhaps she is telling the truth about what happened?

*edited for grammar

This looks to be a really interesting case...if that's the right word.

Either this is an attempt to cover up yet another grooming gang....no doubt who police and social services have known about for years...

Or the girl has some possible mental health issues going on and the black eye was caused by something else completely or she faked it with clever make up...for example YouTube have loads of tutorials on there on how to achieve this.

Either way 10wks seems a long time for a trial of this nature. Will be following this one closely.

All MOO

This looks to be a really interesting case...if that's the right word.

Either this is an attempt to cover up yet another grooming gang....no doubt who police and social services have known about for years...

Or the girl has some possible mental health issues going on and the black eye was caused by something else completely or she faked it with clever make up...for example YouTube have loads of tutorials on there on how to achieve this.

Either way 10wks seems a long time for a trial of this nature. Will be following this one closely.

All MOO

Yes I agree. I'm not quite sure what I think yet. Will be interesting what evidence comes out during the trial, although it is quite a way off yet.

Some later reporting about the hearings in November 2020 -

4th Nov -

Eleanor Williams, 19, was due to enter her plea to the charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice at Preston Crown Court yesterday morning.

But Ms Williams, of Teasdale Road, Walney, faces further counts and will enter her pleas to all charges on November 23.

Woman accused of lying to police and falsifying evidence appears in court

24th Nov -

A woman accused of making false claims of rape, sexual assault and trafficking has pleaded not guilty to eight counts of perverting the course of justice. [details in article]

Ms Williams was released on conditional bail with a trial set for August.

Ms Williams is next due in court for a pre-trial hearing in July 2021.

I have no idea but agree that black eye does not look fake. IMO. I've only just stumbled upon this case today and there's not a huge amount of info in MSM. Perhaps she is telling the truth about what happened?

*edited for grammar

Perhaps you're right. The police have been accused of covering up such abuse in the past for political reasons. The DM has reported these cover-ups many times. Perhaps this is another occurrence.

Some later reporting about the hearings in November 2020 -

4th Nov -

Eleanor Williams, 19, was due to enter her plea to the charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice at Preston Crown Court yesterday morning.

But Ms Williams, of Teasdale Road, Walney, faces further counts and will enter her pleas to all charges on November 23.

Woman accused of lying to police and falsifying evidence appears in court

24th Nov -

A woman accused of making false claims of rape, sexual assault and trafficking has pleaded not guilty to eight counts of perverting the course of justice. [details in article]

Ms Williams was released on conditional bail with a trial set for August.

Ms Williams is next due in court for a pre-trial hearing in July 2021.

Thanks for finding this

That black eye does not look genuine to me. MOO.
The pic where it looks sort of pink, did give me some fake vibes but then I Googled her name and saw other pictures of her with that black eye in different healing stages. She’s either smart and put A LOT of effort into being super accurate, or it’s real. I’m going with real.

Another MSM article with more info regarding her allegations.

*Warning graphic photos*

In the girl's shocking social media post, she'd claimed she was put into a car on Tuesday and taken to an address so that three Asian men could have sex with her.
'Afterwards I was beaten because I was in debt to these men for not attending "parties" for over seven weeks due to coronavirus' she wrote. 'The organisers of the party decided to beat me to teach me a lesson. They decided that I don't learn from being battered as I've received beatings before'.
She claimed her alleged abusers began to hack off one of her fingers as a punishment for 'continuing to make the same mistakes'.
One of them 'waved a knife around' while he and others in the gang threatened to kill her.
The girl supported her claims with a series of photographs showing her with black eyes, bruising to both her face and body, and what appear to be cigarette burns.
Girl charged with perverting course of justice after gang rape claim

My head is going around in circles here trying to take it all in. There must be something else going on if the police don't believe her. Did she present to them with all her injuries or did she only show them photos? Is she right handed?
Could she have made these injuries herself? What would be her motive?
If this is all true then she has opened herself up for reprisals from this so called gang.

Just have to wait and see how it all plays out. MOO

My head is going around in circles here trying to take it all in. There must be something else going on if the police don't believe her. Did she present to them with all her injuries or did she only show them photos? Is she right handed?
Could she have made these injuries herself? What would be her motive?
If this is all true then she has opened herself up for reprisals from this so called gang.

Just have to wait and see how it all plays out. MOO

It really is an unusual and complex case by the looks of it. One thing I noticed in the photos in the last MSM article was her nails in one of the photos are all completely stained with blood. But would the cut on her finger cause this much blood staining on all of her other nails on both hands? Or could it be staining from fake blood? I really don't know, just something I thought seemed a bit odd IMO

I'll re-link the article here again with another warning regarding *Graphic Content*

Girl charged with perverting course of justice after gang rape claim

I too thought it was odd and wondered if it was in fact blood. It looked like she had put both hands in a pot of some red mixture. After taking another look her nails are all red. Blood doesn't discolour your nails. It washes off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back