GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

Both families have been in, not recently though, but I don't feel it's right to identify who. It seems like they should be entitled to privacy on social media, what do you all think?

Not incompetent at all. The fact we al have different fields and knowledge is what makes the posts so informed and interesting. Not surprised JGs parents have tension with him I would imagine they can't stand him!

For those who were there today , do you think the jury were taken in by JG ? So we clearly now know that she is still standing by her man to the point of blaming herself for all the issues and arguments! Unbelievable! I hope the jury feel the same way too! IMO she has actually gone too far in supporting him as it just doesn't t tally with her texts or diary or email searches . She would have been far better off accepting some of it but stating this still does not mean he murdered Ellie.

Both families have been in, not recently though, but I don't feel it's right to identify who. It seems like they should be entitled to privacy on social media, what do you all think?
Thank you Tortoise. Well both sets of parents won't be identified. And I think that's how it should be. They've both got a son or daughter there. And as parents we love our children unconditionally.. anyways many thanks for the clarification T ♡

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This radiation business was also mentioned by BB. Sorry I could have sworn I posted it but I've been back through my previous posts and it looks like I didn't.

It was radiation after Ellie had her cyst removed, when she was in foster care. JG said it was an adult dose and could leave her susceptible to cancers etc..

I'll be back to update you on today's antics after I've had some grub.

I was only referring to it in response to whether or not the grandparents would be giving evidence. If they were in the public gallery then the answer would be no . Sorry if that seemed to cross the line

I was only referring to it in response to whether or not the grandparents would be giving evidence. If they were in the public gallery then the answer would be no . Sorry if that seemed to cross the line

I don't think you've crossed a line, it is a very valid point you made. I just wanted to clarify whether we all feel it is okay to talk about them :D I hestitated that's all, pending thoughts from you all.

Not incompetent at all. The fact we al have different fields and knowledge is what makes the posts so informed and interesting. Not surprised JGs parents have tension with him I would imagine they can't stand him!

For those who were there today , do you think the jury were taken in by JG ? So we clearly now know that she is still standing by her man to the point of blaming herself for all the issues and arguments! Unbelievable! I hope the jury feel the same way too! IMO she has actually gone too far in supporting him as it just doesn't t tally with her texts or diary or email searches . She would have been far better off accepting some of it but stating this still does not mean he murdered Ellie.
Incompetent was probably not the best word to use. I'm on my 3rd year of studying Criminology. Even though it's Law. It's not what I call 'the end case' where the profs gather all the evidence ready for trial.
But you get a feel. If that makes sense.

Today's JG was pretty much as I imagined. 3Bs. 1 Blonde. 2 BBs B1tch. 3 Bawling. Stereotypical of him. As he groomed her to be. Plenty more hissy fits to be seen I'm sure...

Sorry for the language x

This radiation business was also mentioned by BB. Sorry I could have sworn I posted it but I've been back through my previous posts and it looks like I didn't.

It was radiation after Ellie had her cyst removed, when she was in foster care. JG said it was an adult dose and could leave her susceptible to cancers etc..

I'll be back to update you on today's antics after I've had some grub.
Thanks Tortoise... enjoy.

But when hospitals administer radiation. It's done with utmost diligence.

Radiation as in a dose like radiotherapy?
Or x-ray?

For dosing children and adults are measured for a brace to keep them absolutely still. Even if sedated they can still move involuntary. And there will be an area positively marked on the brace where to aim ...

Anyone confused by this?
My nephew has had cancer since the age of 3. He's had so much radiation n chemo. He battled it 3 times. Was in remission 4 months. Then it came back more aggressive than ever. He died just before Xmas.

I wonder what the Grandparents opinion is? Must be very heartbreaking for both sets but especially JG's parents, as they looked after Ellie.

Difficult birth, cyst, radiation, cancer, previous concussions.

Even without any medical training I know these things didn't cause the impact injury Ellie suffered.

It's all just an attempt to cobble together a few medical theories that could absolve blame. It's distraction.

Sorry to hear about your nephew, Gigi.

So much suffering for someone so young.

Oh Gigi, that's devastating. So sad to hear. x

Even without any medical training I know these things didn't cause the impact injury Ellie suffered.

It's all just an attempt to cobble together a few medical theories that could absolve blame. It's distraction.

Agree totally.

It's a way of them trying to cover up. Whatever the poor love went thru. To ... if you like lay the blame elsewhere. And maybe some compo into the bargain. I'm sorry but Ellie should not be used as a scapegoat.
Many children are born with problems. I myself have CF. Which has now led into Emphysema. I may not be the quickest to get around. But my mind is still as sharp.

Ellie had an undignified end to her short life. And IMO. BB and JG fell miles short of giving her the life to live that she so deserved.

I do HOPE the Jury she thru the BS.
This lil girl needs JUSTICE!

I wonder what the Grandparents opinion is? Must be very heartbreaking for both sets but especially JG's parents, as they looked after Ellie.
I imagine they are so very hurt right now. I can only hope they can find some kind of peace in the closure of this case.

I thought I'd seen it all when I watched the Oscar Pistorius trial.

Unless there happens to be someone on the jury called Judge Thokozile Masipa, these two will be going down.

JG is, how can I put it politely, not of this planet?

Those of you who may have followed the Pistorius trial will remember a text that Reeva sent him saying 'I'm scared of you'. He interpreted that for the court to mean Reeva was scared of her feelings for him. You get the idea I'm sure.

Then there was the Becky Watts murder trial, where SH said she had no idea NM was cutting up Becky's body with a circular saw in their bathroom for several days.

JG's evidence in chief today has set the tone. She is not telling the truth. Oh, and she's a practising Christian. Sat in the witness box stroking her photo of them all together that Christmas.

Sorry to hear about your nephew, Gigi.

So much suffering for someone so young.
He loved life. And he lived it to its fullest. He was so brave. At the final doctors meeting we were told he had. Hours not so much days left. He rubbed jojos head (his dog) held his moms hand and fell asleep. ♡

Thank you :)

I think she is just trying to save face, because what woman stays with a man who says such horrible, violent things? Why would she look up on the internet about being with a man who beats her if he doesn't? We have all seen Ellie on the video with a bruised face, totally zoned out while her father shouts and swears. That's not normal!

Oh Gigi, that's devastating. So sad to hear. x
Thank you Tortoise. He's in a better place now.

That is why I get so cross with people like BB & JG...
And the big rigmarole they dish out blaming everyone except where the blame should lie...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back