GUILTY UK - Fusilier Lee Rigby, 25, brutally murdered, Woolwich, 22 May 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Wolf Dreamer, May 22, 2013.

1. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Wolf Dreamer

Eyewitnesses reporting the two men who carried out the attack waited for armed police to arrive. and were asking people to take photos.

4. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

Just hearing this on the news, horrific. Apparently the victim was a serving soldier, and COBRA is meeting. There must be something they're not telling us, COBRA don't meet every time an off duty soldier is murdered.

5. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

6. mj12

mj12 New Member

Sorry if posted already, but this is gruesome. Happened a few hours ago in the UK, and is breaking news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

7. Wolf Dreamer

8. Wolf Dreamer

They will do if it's being treated as an act of terrorism, which it is. The two men made no effort to leave the scene and the video I've just posted shows one of them making what could be construed as a terrorist statement.

9. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

[​IMG]

This is one of the killers.

10. Herding Cats

Herding Cats New Member

WTF, over?

Are there more details? Anything which would lend some sense to this? I mean, there will be no sense, but still. Anything more which will help me in any way understand at least the motives behind this?

Because if the newest terrorist attacks are hacking random people to death with kitchen cleavers on the city streets by other random folk in broad daylight, and then giving 'interviews'...

It's time to start arming the population. Period.

So someone please make some sense of this for me. And even if you can't, please at least make something up.

Good Lord, have mercy on us all.

Best-
    Herding Cats

11. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

Why isn't the man above splattered with blood ?

12. starry1

starry1 New Member

OMG, his hands are covered in blood!

13. Cappuccino

Oh great, there's been an attack on a mosque in Essex. I wouldn't like to be muslim in Britain tonight, think I'd stay behind closed doors.

14. Amber34

Amber34 Member

15. Darkman00

Darkman00 New Member

CNN's Morgan bans St. Louis' Loesch over `glib' Tweet on beheading

1 hour ago • By Kevin McDermott kmcdermott@post-dispatch.com 314-340-8268

[​IMG]

ST. LOUIS • Liberal CNN host Piers Morgan says he has banned conservative St. Louis radio host Dana Loesch from his show, alleging she was “glib” in a Twitter comment about the beheading of a British soldier.

The soldier was killed in London by a machete-wielding assailant, officials said today.

Loesch, in an apparent comment on criticism of gun owners by gun-control advocates, responded by posting on her Twitter feed: “Was the guy with the machete a member of the NRA? Asking for a friend.”

Morgan, who is British, responded via Twitter: “You think the beheading of a soldier is something to be glib about???”

A heated Twitter exchange ensued between the two, who have appeared on each others' shows debating their opposing ideologies.

During the Twitter exchange, Loesch slammed Morgan for “calling me Nancy Lanza because I stood up for 2A rights,” referring to the mother of Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza. Morgan wrote that Loesch should “shut up with stupid political wisecracks” and “show some bloody respect.”

The exchange culminated with a Tweet from Morgan: “Can’t stomach @DLoesch goading Brits with her outrageous tweeting re beheaded soldier story. Unfollowed, and banned from my show.”

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8d82134-88e9-53b8-9f89-832210972f1d.html

16. K.jill

K.jill Active Member

Evil, soulless, stupid, insane, sick, demented, twisted, brainless idiots!

Horrific. Why?

17. Cappuccino

Stupid morons. They're part of the problem.

I lived in England for a few years when I was a child, and I remember a few times my parents taped our letter box up before we went to bed at night after the IRA had carried out bombing attacks in England. Obviously most English people are far too sensible and moral to engage in vigilantism, but there was still a minority who were issuing death threats to any Irish family in the neighbourhood. There was one time me and my brother walked down the front steps to go to school and when we looked back to wave goodbye to our mother there was racist graffiti daubed all over the front of our house.

As for the people responsible for hacking this young man to death in the street, I just have no words for them. Beneath contempt, and just incredibly, incredibly stupid.

18. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

Wthello is going on in our world?
    Such violence and hate.....and in daylight near the barracks.

Terrorist can't be allowed to take over! Imo

19. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

20. wondering?

wondering? New Member

It was amazing to see that young woman pulling her shopping cart walk across the street and right by one of the killers who was talking to the camera, she will certainly feel some fear when she sees herself on TV and realize what she was witnessing!
    What a horrible thing to witness, and the woman who got off the bus and confronted the killers, talking to them, she had some guts!
    So sorry for what this soldier's family will go through now. So Sad.

21. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member