Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you're quick johnsmith99!

Yes, it's Salisbury. I'm not aware of any specific links bringing GP, her friend MJR or PE to Salisbury?

i think it was 2 men who assaulted her from reading a link here

hello people, im new to this but i've been following you guys and this case...to me its almost to obvious that PE is the perpetrator...he goes missing the day after his mum and nephew get arrested...but then comes back? what would be the point of that?...it's almost like the police are clutching at straws, they clearly didnt have alot of evidence on RD and NE and are maybe arresting PE because he went away, which not being a suspect is his right to do...its all a bit odd

did he 'go away' so any scratches/marks had time to heal? how long was he gone for?

Lots of new members today and well over 200 guests watching right now - welcome to everyone!!

:greetings:

From Gaia's instagram she seems like she was sleuthing a paedophile, in addition to a sexual harasser of women. On one post she wrote some anti-police tags in the comments, as though she really doesn't want them involved. On another post on the 5th of November, from the comments it sounds like she had run off to investigate one of her hunches/leads.

I imagine that she was suspicious of PE, confronted him, and she's ended up killed to shut her up. That's just my theory. I hope I'm allowed to say it.

Do we know the man who was convicted of sexually assaulting her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking it's something like this too. She was going to expose him in some way for either dodgy behaviour ( real or perceived who knows? ) or something that happened between them.

Wow, you're quick johnsmith99!

Yes, it's Salisbury. I'm not aware of any specific links bringing GP, her friend MJR or PE to Salisbury?

There is a url on the window in the photo saying salisbury handbags so it was pretty easy to work out where it was with google maps.

Daily Mail has officially named the man arrested on suspicion of murder ( there are a lot more comments at the link, but cant post it all due to the 10% rule )

Police also revealed they have held a 49-year-old from the nearby town of Swanage - who has been identified by family as Paul Elsey.
Greg Elsey confirmed that his son Paul was arrested on Thursday afternoon after he attended Poole Police station accompanied by a solicitor.

Mr Elsey said he met with his son at a friend’s house in Southampton and later met with a solicitor.

He then contacted police in Dorset and travelled to meet officers investigating the disappearance of 19-year-old Gaia Pope.

‘Elsey, who is single, is being held at Poole Police station.

His father said at the time of his arrest he was unaware that items of clothing had been found close to the cliff edge in Swanage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycOo6bj6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am thinking it's something like this too. She was going to expose him in some way for either dodgy behaviour ( real or perceived who knows? ) or something that happened between them.

and this is why RD wouldn't disclose to anyone what she was saying!

on her latest IG she says "been feeling sick with the sound pedo". I'm assuming she's referring to the relative who teaches piano?

Greg Elsey believes his family is being wrongly targeted by police.

He said his son Paul barely knew Gaia and they were not friends.

Greg said his single son enjoys taking winter skiing holidays, is not active on social media but likes to go out drinking with his friends.

As a carpenter he works on church restorations but on the day Gaia went missing was working alone in Weymouth, according to his father.

While Paul appears to have made no effort to contact his family or police since Tuesday his father said the experience of his nephew being locked up could have put him off from coming forward.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycRGAJQl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

on her latest IG she says "been feeling sick with the sound pedo". I'm assuming she's referring to the relative who teaches piano?
?? Can you elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

'My son is 100 per cent innocent!' Father of third suspect, 49, arrested on suspicion of murdering Gaia Pope says 'You will be disgusted when you find out what happened'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycSlBfKU

So he knows what happened?

Also:
Mr Elsey had maintained that his son had a cast iron alibi at the time Pope went missing after calling at his ex-wife's home in a distressed state.

He said his son offered then his mobile phone and bankcard to prove that he was in Weymouth working around the time the teen went missing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycTMYBRt

I'm anxious to hear how all this will play out. If it's true he has an alibi ... then what happened?

Following - hoping she is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member