Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

Most cheap dashcams have awful nighttime recording quality.

2. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

I would really like to know what meds Gaia was taking for her health (mental or otherwise) issues.

MDMA (Ecstacy) can have serious side effects such as overheating and anxiety, paranoia and host of other side effects. MDMA, in it's pure form, is being used to treat PTSD. I just did some reading up on it. Could she have been using it legally or otherwise?

The whole "being hot" and needing to take off clothes suggests to me that something (other than mental) was at play here. Something organic or biological was going on. Why she ended up at RD and the ensuing altercation I have no idea.

Question: She was with a family member (Aunt) who was taking her to the Doctor. They stopped for petrol and Gaia went inside to get an ice cream. Did she go back to the car? When did she start running? I'm missing something in all of this. How and when did she leave the company of her Aunt and WHY? Do we have this information?

This is so strange.

3. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Could you or someone please link me to MSM that says they were "let go on bail and remain under investigation".

Thanks.

4. SiSi

SiSi Member

5. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

I thought there was a hole in the story as well.
    Also the old man saying she couldn't survive.
    It was cold that night.
    41°
    Not "freezing temps"

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/poole/historic
    [​IMG]

MOO

6. Flurries

Flurries Active Member

Was just reading on the Find Gaia page...what a lovely outpouring from the whole community and beyond to find this girl!
    Prayers for safety for the searchers, and most of all, bringing Gaia home.

7. Machasma

Machasma New Member

The dash cam footage was handed over on Monday, I wonder why it took so long to release it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. sar2them1984

sar2them1984 Well-Known Member

I can't remember, was it from a lorry? If so it may have been abroad or even not local. Obviously with the recent arrest/s its been a bit more prominent but certainly before then i only found out about Gaia through WS and a small snippet on Daily Fail website so if they arent local they may not have even known she was missing.

Thirdly the dashcam footage is seriously outside the timeframe she was last seen and as police have really stressed that she dodnt leave the area of the flats perhaps the driver didnt realise the significance and only thought about it after hearing about the clothes being found...im not certain its Gaia...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

10. Squamous

Squamous Member

The car in the potato footage is a Vauxhall Corsa, I’m pretty sure. It sounds like the paper got it straight from the dashcam owner so no idea if the police think it’s significant.

11. sar2them1984

It was quite late at night and quite a deserted area, i don't know what the working girl situation is in that area but could it have been a tom touting for business. One of the many courses i have been on was regarding working girls and one thing we were taught was that most working girls will approach from passenger side as its safer than appearing at the drivers window where there is a risk of being pulled throigh the window or slashed? Just a thought and may be completely wrong...

12. mrazda71

mrazda71 Well-Known Member

Little scenario I've woken up with ...

What if ... Paul WAS in Weymouth
    What if ... there was "an altercation" at Rosemary's home and Rosemary gave Gaia a shove perhaps (she slid to the floor) ... and Gaia hit her head and or went into seizure... Rosemary's sorry, it was an accident (she gives her a cuddle and Gaia responds) but dies right there in Rosemary's home.
    What if ... Paul then is the one to come help clean up... and take the wrap for his terminally ill mum.

13. chimpface

chimpface Well-Known Member

RBBM

Motive?!

Either way I don't think GE mouthing off to the press every five minutes is doing anyone any favours.

14. D.Light

D.Light New Member

15. sar2them1984

Quite a plausible theory...the removal of various piping and traps makes me think it was slightly more "messy"

16. chimpface

chimpface Well-Known Member

17. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

Bail was mentioned in msm when RD was released, however there seems to be no mention of it when NE was released the next day.

https://news.sky.com/story/gaia-pop...of-murdering-missing-dorset-teenager-11125683

18. clockness

clockness Member

What is the general consensus, is the dashcam footage her?

19. D.Light

D.Light New Member

What if ... Paul WAS in Weymouth
    What if ... there was "an altercation" at Rosemary's home and Rosemary gave Gaia a shove perhaps (she slid to the floor) ... and Gaia hit her head and or went into seizure... Rosemary's sorry, it was an accident (she gives her a cuddle and Gaia responds) but dies right there in Rosemary's home.
    What if ... Paul then is the one to come help clean up... and take the wrap for his terminally ill mum.[/QUOTE]

I have strongly considered that.

I am also certain that dashcam footage is taken just before a junction where High Street meets Valley Road [on right] and left [onto B3069] which is the main route into Langton Matravers from Swanage... a wizz with computers should be able to screenshot from Google streetview... you can see the road sign for Langton Matravers on the left and two road signs which say Langton Matravers Kingston B3069 3 [miles] and Worth Matravers 2.5.

People were out looking for Gaia by then [including police] that could be someone asking if they've seen Gaia. FWIW I do not beleive it is her.

ETA sorry I messed up you quote, having AWFUL computer problems [​IMG] mrazda71

20. Ellmau

Ellmau Well-Known Member

I'm sceptical bc of the time since the last sighting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.