Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, why has dashcam mn sold his pic to the press instead of handing it to the police as a lead?

What is the general consensus, is the dashcam footage her?
IMO, No. I think her white shoes would show and they look black - also trousers look too light if that's what i am seeing but it is such bad quality.

Becky Watts 16 - killer said she'd left the house in a mood - ZERO sightings

Mikaeel Kular 3 - killer said child let himself out of the house and disappeared - ZERO sightings

Just 2 examples, I'm sure some of my fellow long time Websleuthers will no doubt be able to come up with more ...

I think its more likely that RD is protecting PE rather than the other way around. I would imagine he is her carer and lives with her so she would likely be closer to him than anyone else in her life. A case of her believing what she wants too believe maybe.
PE wherabouts unaccounted for over the period of time the clothes appear. I think the body had possibly been moved/hidden by PE already. Then in the early days of the investigation with all the talk about gaia possibly taking her own life or having an episode and coming too harm that way - he has spotted an opportunity. He dissapears collects the clothes and under the cover of darkness with no ctv, he leaves them in a place that could male people tb
think gaia has come too harm by herself with no foul play. If this is the case i would imagine he wouldnt have risked moving the body and the body would likely be far away from where the clothes have been found.
The police obvioisly are not satisfied with his alibi for them too have arrested him.

Plus, why has dashcam mn sold his pic to the press instead of handing it to the police as a lead?

The article I read (Mirror) said that the footage was handed to the police on Monday.

I think the family were searching for Gaia by that time? So it could have been a relative driving around who saw someone walking and just pulled over to ask if they'd seen her?

If it was GP, then who was in the car? Why haven't they come forward to say they saw her and spoke with her? Why didn't anyone else see her after she arrived at RD's home?

I thought someone on here said that the clothing was found closer to Swanage than to the village GP lives....yet the tabloids have been saying the dashcam footage was nearer the village where she lives, and they've also said that it was close to where the clothing was found. So I am a bit confused as to how close it really was to where the clothing was, or if the tabloids might be slightly exaggerating?

The family are talking about how bad her epilepsy was;

....[h=1]family cling on to hope she is ALIVE but in distress after an epileptic fit.......[/h]Gaia's condition has been really deteriorating over the last six months to a year. 'She rarely gets through a day without a seizure.
'Those bigger seizures are often accompanied with quite prolonged periods of confusion and disorientation.
'There's been times when she's not recognised us for a short time afterwards, not really understood where she is.
'That's a big part of what's made this case so complicated.'

Marienna said: 'Somebody out there who knows something who's not come forward yet, will be what gives the family the answers that we desperately need.'
Gaia's father added: 'One thing we've really tried to do is not to go off down every speculation because that can lead you to 100 different ideas with a 100 different variations on everything.
'But, it's entirely possible that her epilepsy has played a big part in this and that's meant it's been more difficult to find her.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5091871/Is-footage-Gaia-Pope.html

‘But we are just searching until we find her. We've got a long way to go yet'

Quote from her Aunt. Bit odd to declare a long way to go yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article I read (Mirror) said that the footage was handed to the police on Monday.

I think the family were searching for Gaia by that time? So it could have been a relative driving around who saw someone walking and just pulled over to ask if they'd seen her?

If it was GP, then who was in the car? Why haven't they come forward to say they saw her and spoke with her? Why didn't anyone else see her after she arrived at RD's home?

I thought someone on here said that the clothing was found closer to Swanage than to the village GP lives....yet the tabloids have been saying the dashcam footage was nearer the village where she lives, and they've also said that it was close to where the clothing was found. So I am a bit confused as to how close it really was to where the clothing was, or if the tabloids might be slightly exaggerating?

Police said the clothing was found between Dancing Ledge and Anvil Point
( or rather, this is what msm reported ! )

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/D...5e2de1fe778!2m2!1d-1.9596286!2d50.5920122!3e2

‘But we are just searching until we find her. We've got a long way to go yet'

Quote from her Aunt. Bit odd to declare a long way to go yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She could mean that there is still a lot of ground that hasn't been searched. If Gaia is still somewhere in the Isle of Purbeck that is around 80 square miles to search, most of which is a mixture of farm land, forest and heathland. The south side of both of the hills are steep and covered in bushes making the difficult to search and the heathland is very wet and full of deep ponds. You can get to any part of Purbeck on foot in a few hours so she could be anywhere.

Becky Watts 16 - killer said she'd left the house in a mood - ZERO sightings

Mikaeel Kular 3 - killer said child let himself out of the house and disappeared - ZERO sightings

Just 2 examples, I'm sure some of my fellow long time Websleuthers will no doubt be able to come up with more ...

Also Tia Sharpe, zero sightings then was found in the attic.

I have a feeling from her social media posts that any harm was probably at her own hands.

Isn't it the most likely, given where the clothes were found, that Gaia fell, jumped or was pushed over the cliff?

If it all happened exactly as Rosemary tells it ... Gaia would have run from Rosemary's home and off where? Rosemary's said that Gaia said she was going to Mm's house (she didnt turn up there) and it would still be light out and yet not 1 single person saw an upset teenage girl with long blonde hair in a Red shirt ANYWHERE ... not a single sighting.

Sunset was 16.33 and she went missing around 4, meaning it'd be just getting dark. Lights would certainly be going on and curtains closed. I've Streetview 'walked' from RD's flat to the top of Cow Lane which would seem to be the logical direction. Even in the middle of the day when the images appear to be taken, there are few people or occupied cars around and it's generally backs/sides of houses that face the road. One one side of Cow Lane it's mostly rear access so garages and brick walls, only the upstairs windows would be able to see the road. So I think it's a definite possibility that she *could* have made it that far without being seen.

It could all be true - the distances involved aren’t great and the three points (LM/Swanage/Dancing ledge) almost make an isosceles triangle. From LM to Swanage is about 3 miles/5km. Swanage to dancing ledge roughly 3 miles also. Then LM to Dancing ledge about a mile/1.5km

[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif]https://twitter.com/BBCRadioSolent/status/931477957360734208[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif]The is very focused now, looks like the clothing is hers.....[/FONT]

I would really like to know what meds Gaia was taking for her health (mental or otherwise) issues.

MDMA (Ecstacy) can have serious side effects such as overheating and anxiety, paranoia and host of other side effects. MDMA, in it's pure form, is being used to treat PTSD. I just did some reading up on it. Could she have been using it legally or otherwise?

The whole "being hot" and needing to take off clothes suggests to me that something (other than mental) was at play here. Something organic or biological was going on. Why she ended up at RD and the ensuing altercation I have no idea.

Question: She was with a family member (Aunt) who was taking her to the Doctor. They stopped for petrol and Gaia went inside to get an ice cream. Did she go back to the car? When did she start running? I'm missing something in all of this. How and when did she leave the company of her Aunt and WHY? Do we have this information?

This is so strange.

So this is my first time replying on here -- I've been a long time guest, but haven't ever really been compelled to contribute until now -- I randomly came across this case yesterday, as I'm an insomniac, but I have no clue as to how I got onto this case as I'm from the other side of the pond LOL -- Anyhow, that's a bit irrevelant -- This is like the most bizarre case I've heard of in a while -- I feel like nothin is addin up at all, especially with all of the arrests for "suspicion of murder," while "remaining hopeful she's still alive" ?! I mean, wtf for real, for real ?! While I do hope that she's still out there alive somewhere, it jus seems to be the "perfect storm" of events in that she very well could have committed suicide or has been murdered by someone in the E family. PE is jus not doin himself any favors at all, what with goin awol an then havin verbal diarrhea at every turn and not to mention RD and her b.s., yanno ?? Seems to me that all of the theories I've come up with have already been mentioned, for the most part. I hope that the family can get definitive answers sooner than later, because this case has been nothin but contridictory from the start, I feel like.

Hi, lurker....joined for the sad Helen Bailey case and kept away since then!

Just reading an article from the father of PE in Daily Mail and this comment struck me as weird Last night Greg Elsey said: ‘It’s disgusting how the police have performed. I wanted to make sure Paul had got legal representation before he was taken away. The only reason Paul has not been around is because he felt he would be victimised and so decided to stay out of the way.’

Why would you worry you'd be 'victimised'? I'm wondering if there is a known issue with child abuse or he'd been cautioned for something, local rumours etc and GP was going to expose him as others have said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff