UK UK - Grace Mick, 36, pregnant, Islington, London, 7 Jan 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
pamxtt5hs5c4tz4iarsi.jpg

Police are appealing for the public's help in finding a pregnant woman who is missing from her home in Islington.

Grace Mick, 36, was last spoken to around 00:50hrs on Tuesday, 7 January and is six months pregnant.

She is of slim build, around 5ft tall and has shoulder length dark hair.

Grace usually wears pink and black trainers, possibly Sketchers, with a black padded jacket.

She is known to have links to Old Street, Islington and Edmonton.

Officers are very concerned about her welfare and are asking her to make contact.

Call the Missing Persons Unit at Central North via 101 if you have seen Grace, quoting Cad 6375/06Jan.

Appeal to find missing woman

Grace Mick: Police appeal to find missing Islington woman who is six months pregnant

Just browsing through threads I have not browsed before, and came across this thread, I cannot believe it hasn’t had more press attention, I have checked, and there have been no updates since around 9th January, that can’t be right, she’s pregnant FFS!

Could she have been found and they didnt announce anything? Are we sure she is still missing?
I tried both ways of searching, but nothing whatsoever comes up since she went missing! I can’t imagine that if she has returned home, that they haven’t updated at least one online forum / website.

I have messaged Tower Hamlet police who were sending out missing persons posters via Twitter.

I am still awaiting a response, I have to say this is all very bizarre. There must be lots of info we aren't privy to becuase a woman who is pregnant and missing and.....nothing on social media, MSN nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back