GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Snipped and BIB added by me]

Leaving the body language aside, I don't think that is the house they bought in Royston. I think that's his house in Bassingbourn. Helen lived there for a while [either full or part time] with him and his sons before she bought the big house opposite the common in Royston.

The furniture does not look 'right' for Helen, and the modern window style matches his old house, rather than her/their conservatory in the new house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...April-2016-11-GUILTY!&p=13184968#post13184968

I think it is the Royston house, for two reasons.

In the background there's a cane settee, with the same pattern on as the furniture shown on the (sadly faded out but still discernible) sales blurb for the Royston house. Also, on the sales blurb you can see a few wilted plants and there appears to be one to one side of this photo of IS and Helen - to his left (right as you look at the photo). The window style looks like it's a window into the house itself, the original lounge window in fact as the doors to the conservatory are on the side wall of the house from the lounge. Wish I could find the really clear sales photos one of you kindly added here the other day. So, I think there's a good chance this photo was taken before Helen and IS moved into the house - possibly by Michael Shannon. I doubt if he would have left old conservatory furniture behind but even if he did - would he really have left the dead looking plant? That might also explain why they weren't overly comfortable having a photo taken by an almost stranger? It doesn't explain the white cushions etc. where Helen and IS are sitting though - so I could be way off beam about the 'before they moved in part'!

Thank you, she is writing a novel in it now. The first page reads "The sosij dog did a poo", with illustration. She's got a way to go before she rivals Helen's skill.

Aw, how cute - bless her little heart! I think Helen would have a real chuckle at that! x

Minuscule detail really but I suddenly realised that Helen wore her watch on her right wrist - and then found a photo of her at a book signing. Not a good enough photo to add here (that's what I was hunting for, a lovely happy photo of 'our girl' to brighten things up) - but unless the photo has been flipped, she was left handed. Minor detail I know. Off to hunt for a happy photo we haven't already seen! x

Minuscule detail really but I suddenly realised that Helen wore her watch on her right wrist - and then found a photo of her at a book signing. Not a good enough photo to add here (that's what I was hunting for, a lovely happy photo of 'our girl' to brighten things up) - but unless the photo has been flipped, she was left handed. Minor detail I know. Off to hunt for a happy photo we haven't already seen! x

I remember reading - book or blog not sure which - her comment when she says she is a south paw.

Found one of Helen and JS - God love them. xx
bailey6-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLK2-u1zpAsT7m4SN7iwH3cQLxITsO7bHJfFcVwzfPvs.jpg

I think it is the Royston house, for two reasons.

In the background there's a cane settee, with the same pattern on as the furniture shown on the (sadly faded out but still discernible) sales blurb for the Royston house. Also, on the sales blurb you can see a few wilted plants and there appears to be one to one side of this photo of IS and Helen - to his left (right as you look at the photo). The window style looks like it's a window into the house itself, the original lounge window in fact as the doors to the conservatory are on the side wall of the house from the lounge. Wish I could find the really clear sales photos one of you kindly added here the other day. So, I think there's a good chance this photo was taken before Helen and IS moved into the house - possibly by Michael Shannon. I doubt if he would have left old conservatory furniture behind but even if he did - would he really have left the dead looking plant? That might also explain why they weren't overly comfortable having a photo taken by an almost stranger? It doesn't explain the white cushions etc. where Helen and IS are sitting though - so I could be way off beam about the 'before they moved in part'!

Yes, I think you're spot on there. You can see the central pillar behind IS's head.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29951740.html

Found one of Helen and JS - God love them. xx
bailey6-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLK2-u1zpAsT7m4SN7iwH3cQLxITsO7bHJfFcVwzfPvs.jpg

And, watch on right wrist - although not the original photo I noticed it on.

I think maybe I need to step away from here, as our darling Dolly seems to have done, it's almost eating me up trying to find reasons and explanations for everything. It's just so unbearably heartbreaking. x

And, watch on right wrist - although not the original photo I noticed it on.

I think maybe I need to step away from here, as our darling Dolly seems to have done, it's almost eating me up trying to find reasons and explanations for everything. It's just so unbearably heartbreaking. x

I can understand how you feel icemaiden, maybe take a break and check in later on this thread.
I cannot leave it until all is explained and Diane's death is deemed a sudden innocent accident.
My avatar here represents a celtic symbol for 'truth & justice' and this is what I desire for Helen and Diane so I will continue to follow this case, as I do others, until truth and justice is complete.
You must always do what is right for you.

I'm missing Dolly but can totally understand needing a bit of separation. It's important to not let things consume you.

Carmel Harrington (@HappyMrsH) tweeted at 5:34 PM on Mon, Feb 27, 2017:
I'm back on @tv3elaine tomorrow at 3pm-discussing the horrific murder of #helenbailey @HCinIreland @Rowan_Lawton… https://t.co/Y2oLZuYQu2

I can't believe that if he had a head injury he wouldn't have mentioned it during his mammoth wander down medical memory lane.[/QUOTE

Brilliant!

Lol Squamos 'mammoth wander down medical memory lane' made me snort with laughter x

Val Burns: We all need a baloney detection kit to protect us from sociopaths
http://www.heraldscotland.com/opini...o_protect_us_from_sociopaths/#comments-anchor

The heinous murder in April 2016 of author, Helen Bailey, by her fiancé, Ian Stewart, is chilling. Stewart, who's been sentenced to 34 years imprisonment for the drugging and murder of Helen Bailey, was, by all accounts, a dyed in the wool sociopath.

Reading and watching the news reports, we can all cry out, pantomime style, from the stalls: “He's behind you, look behind you!” But in cases like this, where a sociopath "love-bombs" their victim in order to trap them before they move in for the kill, it can be extremely difficult to see the wood for the trees. This is not because of stupidity or naivety, but because as humans, we have a strong need to love and be loved.

BBM

IMHO We are all hard working here on our baloney detection kit. It won't benefit Helen, alas, but perhaps it is of use to ourselves or someone else.

But no matter what, this remains very difficult.

They are predators who see people as objects to be moved around the stage in their theatre of manipulation. They are expert mimics and can fake "real" feelings at the drop of a hat (they just can't "feel" feelings). They will convince you that you are the love of their life, truly special. They always accelerate relationships, leaving little time or space for partners to have emotional autonomy. Their preferred modus operandi is the whirlwind romance.

From the link above:

"Proceedings are now to commence to seize Ian Stewart's assets.

The judge set a timetable for him to list the assets he presently holds.

There will be a further hearing later this year."

I can't see him fully cooperating, somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Val Burns: We all need a baloney detection kit to protect us from sociopaths
http://www.heraldscotland.com/opini...o_protect_us_from_sociopaths/#comments-anchor

The heinous murder in April 2016 of author, Helen Bailey, by her fiancé, Ian Stewart, is chilling. Stewart, who's been sentenced to 34 years imprisonment for the drugging and murder of Helen Bailey, was, by all accounts, a dyed in the wool sociopath.

Reading and watching the news reports, we can all cry out, pantomime style, from the stalls: “He's behind you, look behind you!” But in cases like this, where a sociopath "love-bombs" their victim in order to trap them before they move in for the kill, it can be extremely difficult to see the wood for the trees. This is not because of stupidity or naivety, but because as humans, we have a strong need to love and be loved.

BBM

IMHO We are all hard working here on our baloney detection kit. It won't benefit Helen, alas, but perhaps it is of use to ourselves or someone else.

But no matter what, this remains very difficult.

Thanks for this, it seemed more generic and useful compared to some recent ones about "vulnerable middle aged women". Sounds a lot like IS, including "(they need sympathetic listeners for they always have a tragic back story crafted around betrayal by others or just plain old bad luck). They'll also zoom in on people who have a tendency to see the best in others."

Will he not have been moved now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members