Found Safe UK - Jade Lynch, 14, St Helens, 26th March March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by NatalieLouiseXx, Apr 4, 2016.

1. NatalieLouiseXx

NatalieLouiseXx New Member

Missing Jade Lynch: Fears grow for 'vulnerable teen' who disappeared after going to meet mystery person

The 14-year-old schoolgirl went missing more than a week ago after arranging to meet an unknown person

Fears are growing for the safety of a 'vulnerable' schoolgirl who disappeared more than a week ago after going to meet a mystery person.

Jade Lynch, 14, has not been seen since leaving her St Helens home to meet an unknown person nine days ago.

Desperate police are now pleading for anyone with information about Jade or where she may be.

According to the Liverpool Echo , the teenager, originally from Warrington but now living in St Helens, is described as white, approximately 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build with long straight black hair.

[​IMG]

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...-lynch-fears-grow-7689087#rP8jMSQC85H021Pi.97

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. NatalieLouiseXx

From the above link

Detective Superintendent Jon Betts, from Cheshire police , said: “Jade is a young 14-year-old girl who has now been missing for nine days and we are becoming increasingly concerned about her safety.”

Det Supt Betts said she was last seen on Denton Green Lane, St Helens, at 1pm on March 26, heading towards the town centre with her two younger brothers.

He added: “Whilst on her way to town, Jade then told her brothers that she was going to meet somebody and they parted company in the Duke Street area of St Helens. Jade has not been seen or heard from since.

Read more at http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-jade-lynch-fears-grow-7689087#pgf2vKQkX2D0cEO2.99

I always go to Duke Street of a night out. Scary that she's been missing for so long! Hope they found her safe & very soon!

4. NatalieLouiseXx

There's really not many updates at all. I wonder if she's ever gone missing before? Im Gonna tweet merseyside police & ask if there is any new news. Fingers crossed.

5. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Active Member

Why are kids so open to meeting others that they don't know. It's really sad and dangerous and can be so tragic.
    I wonder if she used the computer at home or school to contact this person.
    I hope she's found safe. These type of situations don't usually end well.

6. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

7. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

8. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

Comment from Jade's sister, Stephanie - 'she's gone missing several times before but never for this long' ...

10 days is a long time for a 14 year old to be missing and to not make any contact with family or friends ...

9. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

Jade and siblings have been in foster care since August.

It's believed that she went to meet someone she met online :(

10. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

11. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

12. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

I don't believe that to be a genuine profile. It's probably been set up by a Troll.

Jade hasn't been active on any social media since she went missing which is VERY unusual for her.

13. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

I always get a bad bad feeling when it's said that a missing teenager hasn't been on any social media or made any contact with any friends :(

14. Cici_Cyclone

Cici_Cyclone New Member

I live near Manchester and the press here are just starting to make it known in our area that she is missing and needs to be found. I'm trying to imprint her face in my brain so I might recognise her if she was near me... But I fear that that may be a waste of time and something bad has happened.

15. NatalieLouiseXx

16. NatalieLouiseXx

Im from St. Helens myself & I know Dentons Green & Duke Street very well.. It's crazy having a missing persons case so close to home!

Merseyside police tweeted me back with this when I asked for any updates:

@NatalieLou__x Hi Natalie, this is a @cheshirepolice missing person enquiry. Their force website http://goo.gl/doz4m2 has the latest.

17. NatalieLouiseXx

18. NatalieLouiseXx

Id do whatever I can to help being from the area myself, but there's not much updates or any where to start really.

A 14 year old girl described as "extremely vulnerable" going to meet a mystery person, 10 days ago, then not being seen since really can't be good at all [emoji53]

19. NatalieLouiseXx

It's believed Jade Lynch, 14 who has been missing from St Helens for 10 days could have contacts in #Cumbria

[video=twitter;717338763022712833]https://twitter.com/cfmradionews/status/717338763022712833[/video]

She could be anywhere at this point then!! [emoji15]

20. NatalieLouiseXx

Im pretty sure they've already done this but have they spoke to Jades friends to see if she mentioned anything to them about going to meet someone? She could have confided in a close friend who she trusts about her plans. I doubt it though as its getting quite serious now & you'd think, if anyone knew anything, they'd tell all.

21. NatalieLouiseXx

Same. Usually young teenagers are glued to social media these days!