Eye colour: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: N/A
Aliases/Nicknames:
Distinguishing characteristics: N/A
Clothing/Jewelry/Personal Items: N/A

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Nutley was captured by CCTV walking along Tenby’s seafront on Sunday, October 24, 2004. He was last seen at 11.57 pm crossing the road toward the Atlantic Hotel. In the CCTV footage, six people can also be seen walking past the hotel, 15 metres from Nutley. Police conducted searches of buildings, coastline and beaches, but he has never been located.

Investigators:
Dyfed-Powys Police
Call 101 or 01267 222020 for non-emergency enquiries.
Call from outside of the UK +44 01656 655555
http://bit.ly/DPPReportOnline

Missing People
Call: 0500 700 700
Home - Missing People

The faces of Wales' missing men and women
Parents share anguish of missing son

Does anyone know if the CCTV footage was released to the public?

I'm not sure that I've seen it, have just done a quick Google search and nothing shows

"Catherine relives the horror of the false claims in 2006 from a man who said that he and his girlfriend had beaten James to death and dumped his body in the sea off Stack Rocks. The man was later jailed for two years and three months for perverting the course of justice."

I've been thinking about this case a lot and keep coming back to one thing. If he was so close to his hotel, why didn't he go inside? It doesn't make sense that he was on the beach when he was walking towards the hotel.

But the Atlantic (which he wasn't staying at) was right next to the hotel where he was staying (there was a small road separating them). Is it possible that he went into the Atlantic, thinking it was his hotel, then got annoyed/angry at the staff there when they said he didn't have a room? Then left to see if he could find his friends or say "I'll just sleep on the beach and figure it out in the morning"?

Presumably police checked at the Atlantic but I hadn't seen the possibility mentioned anywhere. Whatever happened to him, I hope his family get answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back