GUILTY UK - Joe McCann, multiple victims kidnapped & assaulted, April / May 2019

Thank goodness we've heard something, so Cheshunt, Watford, Aylesbury and Birmingham sort of follows his crime spree doesnt it? The firearms, stun gun and CS spray guy is worrying. Presumably these people helped him in some way.

from the article
  • A 34-year-old man in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. He was also held held on suspicion of possessing firearms, including a stun gun and CS spray
  • A 27-year-old man in Watford
  • A 64-year-old woman and a 66-year-old man in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
  • A 32-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man in Birmingham
I'm sure the woman in her 60's was his mum

Again :mad:

The alleged serial rapist Joseph McCann has again refused to appear in court to enter his pleas over 35 charges relating to attacks against 11 victims.

The 34-year-old is accused of attacking victims aged between 11 and 71 across five police force areas over a two-week period between 20 April and 5 May.

[...]

McCann, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, refused to attend his plea hearing at the Old Bailey by video link from Belmarsh prison on Friday.

He previously refused to attend a similar hearing on 23 May.

The senior judge, Mr Justice Edis, had previously set a provisional six-week trial at the Old Bailey to start on 11 November. Edis said he would proceed on the basis that there would be a trial on all counts.

Alleged serial rapist again refuses to appear in court

Again :mad:

The alleged serial rapist Joseph McCann has again refused to appear in court to enter his pleas over 35 charges relating to attacks against 11 victims.

The 34-year-old is accused of attacking victims aged between 11 and 71 across five police force areas over a two-week period between 20 April and 5 May.

[...]

McCann, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, refused to attend his plea hearing at the Old Bailey by video link from Belmarsh prison on Friday.

He previously refused to attend a similar hearing on 23 May.

The senior judge, Mr Justice Edis, had previously set a provisional six-week trial at the Old Bailey to start on 11 November. Edis said he would proceed on the basis that there would be a trial on all counts.

Alleged serial rapist again refuses to appear in court

Just try him in his absence and have the camera focus on an empty chair. Less problems for the court having to worry about transporting him.

Oct 26 2019
FURTHER CHARGES: Watford serial rapist Joseph McCann faces more kidnapping allegations | My Local News
"McCann is facing 35 charges in total against 11 alleged victims aged between 11 and 71, across five police force area.

He faces seven counts of rape, one count of rape of a child under 13, seven counts of kidnap, one attempted kidnap, 10 counts of false imprisonment, three counts of assault by penetration, three counts of causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, one count of sexual assault and two of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without their consent.

It’s claimed that McCann, 34, carried out the attacks in Watford, London, Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire between April 20 and May 5 of this year."

"They are two young people who on the Crown’s case were kidnapped and were taken some distance in a car by Mr McCann before he was apprehended by the police.

“Whilst he had them in his captivity, he stopped at a petrol station and bought a packet of condoms. The false imprisonment was with the intent to commit rape.”

Pregnant victim escaped rapist by smashing vodka bottle over his head

One of the victims, who is pregnant, ran into a builders’ merchants in Watford at about 2.30pm on Thursday and begged staff: “I’ve been abducted… please help… he’s going to kill me.”
A police manhunt for the suspect intensified today as detectives urged locals to remain vigilant.

“The girl was bleeding from the hand she had really deep cuts. She was crying, she was petrified. She said that the kidnapper had taken her and another woman and had been driving around. She said ‘he made me do things. He is going to come back and kill me, he had my passport and everything.’”

“The woman who had cut her hand told me she was pregnant. We rang her boyfriend to tell him she was safe.”

Gordon Williams, construction design and management officer at Top Build, said: “A woman ran in crying with a cut on her hand. She was bleeding quite profusely and her words were ‘I’ve been kidnapped’.

“She was extremely distressed and said there was another girl. Myself and a colleague got some paper towels, put pressure on her wound and gave first aid to her cut. She said she was pregnant and told my colleague she’d been raped.”

Terrible :(

Go girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! May peace come to you again, soon. Brrrrr....how terrible.

From the link:

On the first day of his Old Bailey trial, jurors were told not guilty pleas had been entered on 37 charges, including rape, kidnap and false imprisonment.

After being sworn in, some jurors appeared shocked, with one wiping away tears, as details of each count were given.

Mr Justice Edis said: "It is apparent while that indictment was being read out that it caused more than one of you apparent distress simply to hear the charges being read out.

"That is unsurprising, and you can imagine what this trial is going to be about, and that it is not going to be easy to listen to some of the material that you are going to listen to.

"In this case the prosecution alleges that the defendant committed a large number of very serious sexual and other offences against 11 victims on three days last spring

"You will hear the complainants give evidence, and it is likely that they will be distressed when they do, and you will find some of what they say hard to listen to.

"Please remember that you are here you decide whether their evidence is truthful and reliable, or whether it is not.

"The decision will not be helped by allowing your emotional reaction to play any part.

"I do not ask you to feel no emotion, that will not be possible. What I do ask you to do is make sure you keep an open mind until you hear all the evidence."

On the first day of his Old Bailey trial, jurors were told not guilty pleas had been entered on 37 charges, including rape, kidnap and false imprisonment.

[...]

McCann, of Harrow, west London, faces 10 counts of false imprisonment, seven counts of rape, one count of rape of a child, and two counts of causing or inciting a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.

He is further charged with seven counts of kidnap, one count of attempted kidnap, three counts of causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, three counts of assault by penetration, one count of sexual assault and two counts of committing an offence with intent to commit a sexual offence.

The jury was sent home until Tuesday, when prosecutor John Price QC is expected to open the case.

Tears as charges against alleged serial sex attacker read out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back