GUILTY UK - Jolanta Bledaite, 35, found dismembered, Arbroath, 29 March 2008

Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
LONDON (Reuters) - Children playing on a Scottish beach discovered a woman's severed head in a plastic bag, police said on Tuesday.
The discovery, along with a hand, was made in the town of Arbroath, Tayside police said. "Officers attended at a stretch of foreshore near to South Street shortly after 10:30 a.m. after the grim discovery was made by children playing on the beach," a statement said.
"They found what appears to be the head of a woman concealed in a plastic bag. A hand has also been recovered from the beach."
No other details were immediately available.
(Reporting by Andrew Hough; Editing by Stephen Addison)

Anybody think this could be related to:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61530

I wonder where her feet are????

:eek:

Or check on here about the feet that washed ashore with the running shoes on them. Them poor kids. They'll have nightmares for life after finding a head.

Or check on here about the feet that washed ashore with the running shoes on them. Them poor kids. They'll have nightmares for life after finding a head.

No kidding. One of those things you can never unsee.

Poor kids.

Oh man, that's really disturbing. At least with the feet you could hope the owners were still alive.

I agree, poor kids.

I tell you, between reading the news and watching L&O and CSI, I'm afraid I'm going to find something I don't want to see. When we're at the park and the kids' frisbee goes in the bushes, my first thought is, "Aw crap, now we're going to find a body!"

the link to the feet is in my opening blog #1.
Eerie

I tell you, between reading the news and watching L&O and CSI, I'm afraid I'm going to find something I don't want to see. When we're at the park and the kids' frisbee goes in the bushes, my first thought is, "Aw crap, now we're going to find a body!"

I think the same thing when I am hiking. It's sad those kids had to find it.

There's a thread in the Parking Lot that may answer your question. :angel:

That thread was my first thought after reading this one.

Oh geez, those poor kids. If the parents cannot afford counseling for them hopefully someone will donate their services.

A convicted killer has been found guilty of the "callous" and "evil" murder of a Lithuanian woman whose head was discovered by children on a beach.
Vitas Plytnykas, 41, had denied torturing and killing Jolanta Bledaite before cutting up her body and throwing it in the sea at Arbroath in Angus.
The 35-year-old was made to give over her bank card's Pin number before she was smothered with a pillow last March.

YES!!!!! :woohoo:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7885628.stm

From March 2009:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/mar/06/russians-jailed-murder-severed-head

A former Russian army soldier and his accomplice were jailed for life today for murdering a Lithuanian migrant worker whose severed head was found on a beach.

Vitas Plytnykas, 41, was told he must spend at least 28 years in jail for the "monstrous" murder of Jolanta Bledaite in Angus, Scotland. Aleksandras Skirda, 20, will have to serve 20 years before he is eligible for parole...

Last October Skirda admitted murdering Bledaite and gave evidence against his co-accused, who was found guilty following a trial last month. The men thought the victim had up to £10,000 in a bank account and believed that no one would know she was missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back