GUILTY UK - Josef Witkowski, 27, stabbed to death, Salford, 24 July 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by WhyaDuck?, Feb 20, 2011.

1. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20031874-71.html

2. Loading...

3. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

"You calling me crazy? I'll show you crazy!"

Sounds like they are both nutters, 104 stab wounds? Sheesh. After 40 you would think his arm would have gotten tired.

4. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

talk about senseless violence, somehow i wonder if there isnt a bit more to the story, perhaps they have had altercations before that could have led the murderer to believe that the texter really did mean something derogatory?? i wonder what the context of the message was? couldnt have been anything too lighthearted ... and maybe just maybe the texter really did mean nutter ? since the texter is dead how do we know what it was that he was trying to convey? either way he shouldnt have been murdered for it... dang..

5. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

The one that sent the message is alive, it is the recipient that is dead. The whole thing seems very made up, if they exchanged several messages AFTER the "nutter" mishap why wasn't it cleared up?

6. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

7. reen

reen New Member

After reading about this senseless killing, I really really needed that laugh! Good stuff!

8. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I was going to post that link yesterday morning, but I had second thoughts because of the gravity of this situation. I'm glad you did, though. I agree, auto correct or not, a violent ending was inevitable.

9. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From July 2011:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/jail-for-salford-knifeman-who-stabbed-857691