UK - Judge allows teacher to carry on teaching despite 3500 images of child *advertiser censored*

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A judge has allowed a music teacher to continue working with youngsters despite him being caught with 3,500 images and videos of child and bestiality *advertiser censored*.

Neil Deller, 42, had a daily 'fixation' with watching sex assaults on girls as young as three and graphic content found on his computer also involved dogs and horses.

But he was spared jail after 12 parents of children he has continued to teach since his arrest two years ago wrote positive references to Chelmsford Crown Court on his behalf.

Continued

Instead, Judge Ball QC imposed a community order on Deller, who has taught privately and in state schools across Essex and Hertfordshire.

He ordered that Deller, from Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, must attend an internet sex offender treatment programme.

The judge argued that there was compelling evidence that he did not pose a significant risk of sexually abusing young people.

He said the treatment programme was an alternative to prison when there was 'a very real prospect of rehabilitation' and he considered that to be the case with Deller.

But Judge Ball refused a request to ban Deller from teaching under 18s, after prosecutor Daniel Taylor argued: 'He comes into contact with children on a regular basis so it is proportionate in order to protect those individuals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-child-bestiality-*advertiser censored*.html

This is amazing. To me, it has zero to do with whether or not he will end up sexually abusing anyone and everything to do with the fact that him viewing child *advertiser censored* contributes to the market for it. I can't believe there are parents out there who would support him. They should begin to imagine that it is their children in the pictures and movies he is viewing.

This is amazing. To me, it has zero to do with whether or not he will end up sexually abusing anyone and everything to do with the fact that him viewing child *advertiser censored* contributes to the market for it. I can't believe there are parents out there who would support him. They should begin to imagine that it is their children in the pictures and movies he is viewing.

parents support him? wow...beyond disturbing.

I give up. Why bother caring or feeling anything? I doesn't matter in the end.

Many perverts have enchanting personalities, which is how they manage to simultaneously get their victims (in this case the victims are those he viewed in child *advertiser censored*) while having everyone thinking that they are a wonderful person who could never do such a thing.

I can only hope that this is one of those such cases - that the parents don't believe he's actually guilty.

I can think of some horrible worst case scenarios of why the parents might be supporting him but I don't know if I should mention them here.

It is absurd that the judge thinks that there is "compelling evidence" that he wouldn't abuse children. He enjoys child *advertiser censored*, and like many paedophiles has sought a career that involves working with children. That is by far enough for him to be considered a serious risk to children.

These people cannot be rehabilitated. I think this pervert must have friends in high places for him to be able to get away with this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back