UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like a CCTV image, also doesn't look like it was taken from far away. Perhaps someone walking past secretly snapping a pic?

Looks like a pic in a field taken by another person (who presumably handed it to police) so I'm guessing police know who it is but don't know where he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have his name and location already, i don't think i have ever seen a clearer suspect image.

The day after though. I know offenders do return to the scene of the crime and this is not uncommon, but in this case the body was discovered in a short time after the attack and it was very public by the following day with police all over the area. Does make one wonder why they feel he could have information. They are either very much onto something and I'd expect to hear about that soon if that is the case or they are struggling.

Doesn't seem like a CCTV image, also doesn't look like it was taken from far away. Perhaps someone walking past secretly snapping a pic?

Could be, maybe a runner wearing a sports cam? Looks like it was either taken by someone stood right next to him, or perhaps taken from further away with a zoom lens?

I do wonder if this could perhaps be someone who is homeless or moving between places & sleeping rough who the police believe may have come across someone/something vital but they are unable to track him (due to his moving around) so hoping someone who is aware of his current location gets in contact ASAP?
JMO

It could be someone recording their walk, run or cycle

Looks like it is taken right in the middle of some wheat at the edge of a field though, rather than on a path or track.

ETA: looks a litle bit like this stretch of Aylesham Road (google images look to be later in the year though with more foliage on the hedges) Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth