Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it was ever confirmed when the alleged boyfriend became her ‘ex’ was it?
No we don't know if he was at work that day or if he was her 'ex' before then.

A close family member firmly believes that they were still together and texting each other on Valentines day.
The more I think about this - it makes much more sense that she was picked up in the car park where she worked. I'm certain now that that must have been what happened, as there would be no point trying to intercept her on the way to work if her destination was known.
There MUST be CCTV outside the workplace surely?

I went through the MK Citizen fb page last night and saw nothing about the climb at all unfortunately. It only appeared this morning on fb but it's got a bit lost in the rest of today's postings. Be great if they could bump it up to the top, now people are home from work and online.
Can you FB message them and ask them to keep it at the top?

A close family member firmly believes that they were still together and texting each other on Valentines day.
The more I think about this - it makes much more sense that she was picked up in the car park where she worked. I'm certain now that that must have been what happened, as there would be no point trying to intercept her on the way to work if her destination was known.
There MUST be CCTV outside the workplace surely?
She did not appear at the next public CCTV that she normally shows up at on her walk to work so she never made it to the work car park apparently. Also, the ex couldn't drive could he?
MOO.

Last edited:
Missing teenager's sister 'clinging on to hope'

Thames Valley Police said: "We continue to receive information into the incident room, including reports of potential sightings of Leah, all of which are assessed and investigated accordingly.
Hopefully TVP will receive some info soon which leaders to
Leah being found. Can’t begin to imagine how her family are coping, 20 weeks not knowing is a terribly long time :(
This is a little encouraging if TVP are receiving info still.

@Thelastleg

No - he didn't. But sometime last summer he pretended that he worked there. Not sure of the detail but it involved him turning up at Leah's work place. Now he's been banned from the area.
Thank you. As he doesn't appear to be noted as a POI I don't think I can make any comments about him. If I was LE I would have a lot of questions for him.

Thanks for the info. I checked again and realised I had misspelt his surname so nothing was coming up, though as I do not pay for 192 it wouldn't give me the area of MK anyway.

Also, do you mean just the area of Bradville was searched, but not his actual house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong