Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shop; our CCTV system is fairly new and it auto-wipes every seven days. I don't think this is unusual. I believe the police recommend 30 days or so as a maximum. As an aside, our time stamp is often wrong due to short power outages/accidentally turning off camera etc.

Re the legs sticking up in the car; could it be possible that Leah got willingly into a car, knowing that she was not going to be returning home and that, as they reached the busy junction the driver told her to slide down and hide in case anyone saw her and the driver was assisting this? As another aside; I don't think it's that weird to see someone with their legs sticking up like this. We were told off by the police once when I was a lot younger because I was sitting slumped back in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard while waiting in idling traffic. Yes, I know - it was stupid!

In response to DeadStick; no, I don't think the crying girl was Leah. The girl seen was on the phone and we know that Leah's phone had been turned off by that point. Some people have suggested Leah could have had a second phone but if this had been the case why would she have turned off her other phone the night before?
She could have been told to meet someone on Valentines night, they gave her a new phone.

She could have been told to meet someone on Valentines night, they gave her a new phone.
And if they did give her another phone the previous night, it would seem to rule out Leah having been spontaneously abducted; Leah would have had to have been involved in some plans to do something, even if it didn't turn out as she had been led to believe.

I have a shop; our CCTV system is fairly new and it auto-wipes every seven days. I don't think this is unusual. I believe the police recommend 30 days or so as a maximum. As an aside, our time stamp is often wrong due to short power outages/accidentally turning off camera etc.

Re the legs sticking up in the car; could it be possible that Leah got willingly into a car, knowing that she was not going to be returning home and that, as they reached the busy junction the driver told her to slide down and hide in case anyone saw her and the driver was assisting this? As another aside; I don't think it's that weird to see someone with their legs sticking up like this. We were told off by the police once when I was a lot younger because I was sitting slumped back in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard while waiting in idling traffic. Yes, I know - it was stupid!

In response to DeadStick; no, I don't think the crying girl was Leah. The girl seen was on the phone and we know that Leah's phone had been turned off by that point. Some people have suggested Leah could have had a second phone but if this had been the case why would she have turned off her other phone the night before?
And if they did give her another phone the previous night, it would seem to rule out Leah having been spontaneously abducted; Leah would have had to have been involved in some plans to do something, even if it didn't turn out as she had been led to believe.
Agree-Not a spontaneous abduction

I agree and I think this is likely. The phone GPS going off the night before and the incident with the hotel a couple of weeks earlier both point imo to Leah having secrets and plans. I think a random abduction by a stranger and an unexpected abduction by someone in her life who meant her harm are both less likely as a result.

ETA: What that leaves, as far as I can see, is a planned disappearance that went right (i.e. alive and well); a planned disappearance that went wrong (i.e. murder); or suicide.

JMO

I think she’s dead, she was 20 she didn’t need to run away and she wouldn’t have ran away from her family since she chose to live at home and was a homebody. AC stated that they were ‘friends’ and not in a relationship, his silence speaks volumes. If he’s not guilty of her murder he’s guilty of taking advantage of her.

I wonder how much money AC and family drew out of their bank accounts leading up to her disappearance and was it unusual activity?
Or did someone else fund this.
Well if the police had of pulled their fingers out of their arses they would of known by now!

I think she’s dead, she was 20 she didn’t need to run away and she wouldn’t have ran away from her family since she chose to live at home and was a homebody. AC stated that they were ‘friends’ and not in a relationship, his silence speaks volumes. If he’s not guilty of her murder he’s guilty of taking advantage of her.

We really don't know that that's true.

Well if the police had of pulled their fingers out of their arses they would of known by now!

And we really don't know that they don't.

[BBMx2]

I would like to point out that maybe the police don’t have sufficient evidence to do things that we may think they ought to do. Maybe people need to talk to the investigations team, if they can show, for example, that Leah was in a romantic or sexual relationship.

I think she is dead too, nothing points to her being alive still

No money taken from her bank account, passport still at home, even if she ran away or ran away with help she would still need medical treatment/dental treatment/medication if ill, food, clothes etc

If alive she would know her brother is dead too because of her going missing, I can’t believe she would not have made contact or sent a card or something

I am still interested in this person as he was released from prison the same day Leah went missing
Review into the case of Joseph McCann

Serial rapist caught in prison with knife made from toothbrush and razor

It later emerged he was mistakenly freed automatically in February 2019 when halfway through a three-year sentence for burglary and theft.

I am not sure how to find out which prison he was doing time at but could this one could be a possibility.
HM Prison Woodhill - Wikipedia

It appears that in he was residing in Aylesbury in 2019 which is 21 miles away from Milton Keynes (and 14 miles away from Eaton Bray if we are still considering there).
Joseph McCann (criminal) - Wikipedia
Quote "At the time of his subsequent offences in April, he was living in Aylesbury".

Last edited:
I think she is dead too, nothing points to her being alive still
No money taken from her bank account, passport still at home, even if she ran away or ran away with help she would still need medical treatment/dental treatment/medication if ill, food, clothes etc
If alive she would know her brother is dead too because of her going missing, I can’t believe she would not have made contact or sent a card or something

I believe she also left an appreciable sum of money in savings. Surely she would have taken that out if it was a voluntary disappearance.

Yes, possibly why she turned her own phone off on the day she went missing. She had picked up a new phone.

True. But why then the messing about with the other phone?

So she couldn't be traced or contacted.

If it was LC in the car that the witness saw, maybe LC was trying to conceal herself.

JMO

I think she was talking to many older men from all over the world . check some of her FB friends.

So I think now:

I think she either met someone she trusted and wanted to run away with

Or she met someone she knew or been taking to and they killed her or took her somewhere and keeping her or killed her and got rid of her

That's what I'm kinda edging to now...

Oh that’s horrible, what an interesting coincidence re the release date very well spotted!!!!In a letter to a relative he detailed wanting to hunt down a ‘clean young girl’.
Would be interesting to know which top security prison released him in error.
Brian and Onetrue Saxon & Cherwell I agree entirely re all of her savings going untouched. You don’t not touch those kind of savings if you’re planning to travel. Whoever the man was he was extremely coercive to have her turn her location services off. She might have been enjoying meeting a few older men and the attention they were giving her but that doesn’t mean she wanted to run away with any of them!!!!Quite the contrary she had tried to be discreet about it to her family by lying probably because she knew they would be worried for her. Nobody wants to see their little girl with a gangster and she was being mindful to keep that private from them because she LOVED her family!!!!

I am still interested in this person as he was released from prison the same day Leah went missing

It later emerged he was mistakenly freed automatically in February 2019 when halfway through a three-year sentence for burglary and theft.

I am not sure how to find out which prison he was doing time at but could this one could be a possibility.

It appears that in he was residing in Aylesbury in 2019 which is 21 miles away from Milton Keynes (and 14 miles away from Eaton Bray if we are still considering there).
Quote "At the time of his subsequent offences in April, he was living in Aylesbury".

I think she was talking to many older men from all over the world . check some of her FB friends.

So I think now:

I think she either met someone she trusted and wanted to run away with

Or she met someone she knew or been taking to and they killed her or took her somewhere and keeping her or killed her and got rid of her

That's what I'm kinda edging to now...

BBM

Is this really true? I've never heard it said before. If she was chatting to a lot of guys online, that would be a valid investigative avenue imo. (And, if true, it leaves me even more bemused by the undue emphasis on X.)

Oh that’s horrible, what an interesting coincidence re the release date very well spotted!!!!In a letter to a relative he detailed wanting to hunt down a ‘clean young girl’.
Would be interesting to know which top security prison released him in error.
Brian and Onetrue Saxon & Cherwell I agree entirely re all of her savings going untouched. You don’t not touch those kind of savings if you’re planning to travel. Whoever the man was he was extremely coercive to have her turn her location services off. She might have been enjoying meeting a few older men and the attention they were giving her but that doesn’t mean she wanted to run away with any of them!!!!Quite the contrary she had tried to be discreet about it to her family by lying probably because she knew they would be worried for her. Nobody wants to see their little girl with a gangster and she was being mindful to keep that private from them because she LOVED her family!!!!

Interesting to note that when he was eventually arrested in May 2019 he was using a black Fiat Punto car. Fugitive accused of raping three women ‘arrested up a tree' | Daily Mail Online

A witness account from someone who thinks they saw Leah being abducted mentions a shiny black car.
Sighting of mysterious man 'hiding' female in car emerges on the day Leah Croucher disappeared in Milton Keynes

JM was released from prison the same morning as Leah disappeared.

He was due to report to a Probation Office in Buckinghamshire that morning at 9.00. There are several Probation Offices in the Buckinghamshire area but it doesn't state which one he was reporting to.

Interestingly there are two Probation Office's in Milton Keynes.

One of them is listed as being at 1 Haddon, which is just off Watling Street.

If you are coming from the direction of Aylesbury and heading to Haddon then you would almost certainly drive up Watling Street.

Watling Street runs past the north side of Furzton Lake, near to the Premier Inn.

On the morning of the 15 February 2019, Leah's phone left the network at 8.34 am - on the north side of Furzton Lake, near to the Premier Inn.

It would be extremely interesting to know exactly what Probation Office JM reported to that morning.

This is the review of the JM case, the part about him reporting to a Probation Office is on Page 4, Item 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member