UK UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Steleheart, Feb 19, 2019.

1. lollipop63

lollipop63 New Member

Is this the place between Newport Pagnell and New Bradwell where the turning is off the main road.
    I’ve looked at this,there are a few McCanns on there.

2. SaintGertrude

SaintGertrude Former Member

Looking at construction sites near to Knowlhill part of Milton Keynes where Leah worked there was this development available in May 2019. Check out this Warehouse for sale on Rightmove
    The name Velocity also crops up as an IT place next door to a Travel Lodge in Milton Keynes.
    Was this the same Travel Lodge where Leah met up with a mystery man on February 3rd 2019,
    Are the two Velocity firms connected to each other at all.

DeadStick likes this.
  3. Spiderplant

Spiderplant Well-Known Member

This area is on the non grid road which goes from newport pagnell to wolverton it’s a turn passed the waste recycling centre. It’s not a hugely visited place- unlike the parks nearby such as Stanton Low.

The link of bradwell/bradville would be Mr X home address I think.

4. SaintGertrude

Having looked again I don't think that the mystery man Leah met at the Travel Lodge could have any connections with the firm next door to the Travel Lodge. I wondered if he could have been someone visiting due to the warehouse site being developed. Velocity is quite a common name given to places so the two are not connected.
    However it is interesting to note that the industrial estate in Roebuck Way had a few warehouse places to let which would have been empty around the time Leah went missing.

WiseOwl and DeadStick like this.
  5. DeadStick

DeadStick Active Member

The story of the missing executive Jake who went hiking and was found hanging from a belt from a tree is interesting. You’d think that would have been easy enough for blood hounds to have tracked his scent!Especially since an item of his clothing was left in his car. It’s very possible her body could still be in the area she went missing. I wonder whether Mr x family home was ever searched in Bradville!!! There’s a lot of sort of wasteland off the redways and some of the paths, I would think any derelict warehouses wouldn’t be the best place to dump a body as they will be found eventually. The overgrown patch of land between the Islamitic centre and Granby where Saint Gertrude found the case of the skull in the disused tunnel is shocking as I would have expected kids would hangout there and discover it way sooner.

6. DeadStick

DeadStick Active Member

The police 1square mile they tracked Leah to via her phone ping someone uploaded previously. A lot of people assume it was the hotel car park but it could have a lot been just after the underpass going under the A5 she’d have to have walked under. That would have been quite isolated at that time of the morning.

Attached Files:

7. DeadStick

DeadStick Active Member

The 1 square mile someone posted previously (sorry can’t remember who) where Leah’s phone last pinged.

Attached Files:

Lindsay Lou Who and WiseOwl like this.
  8. Atoz

Atoz The owls are not what they seem.

I believe Leah's father posted a message about how angry they are that Mr X's home wasn't searched and phones were not checked either.

9. WiseOwl

WiseOwl Well-Known Member

Also let's not assume that the car park or underpass is the place where Leah could have got into a vehicle, be it willingly or abducted.

Between the last sighting at Teletubby Hill (8.20) and her phone being switched off (8.34) is a 14 minute gap, and there is always the possibility that Leah was intercepted in that time. For all we know, she could have been abducted earlier and 8.34 was the time her abductor switched off or destroyed her phone.

It would be good to trace the journey from Teletubby Hill to the car park/underpass just to see if there is any potential places an abduction/Leah getting into a vehicle could have happened.

10. Cherwell

Cherwell Ice Cream

But do they know that, or is it an assumption? Would the police disclose every detail to them?

Kaykedi, tedtink, Thelastleg and 2 others like this.
  11. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy Well-Known Member

My first thought too!

Police searches certainly did take place in Bradville, where X lived at the time, though no specific addresses were shared in the media.

Re-appeal for information to find Leah Croucher

12. Atoz

Lyndaloo and DeadStick like this.
  13. Atoz

According to Leah's mother, the area Mr X lives was searched. But not homes, cars and phones.

Lindsay Lou Who, DeadStick and Skigh like this.
  14. SaintGertrude

DeadStick likes this.
  15. SaintGertrude

The police would have needed sufficient evidence and a warrant to search any private homes, cars, phones.
    It would normally be standard procedure in a homicide investigation to search a
    partner/lovers home and also the parents home if this is where the assumed victim of a homicide has been residing. However this has always been a missing persons case and so far not a homicide investigation. In the eyes of the police no crime has ever been committed.

16. SaintGertrude

Description by the witness who saw someone being pushed down in a car near Furzton lake
    "The driver was wearing a dark green jumper with a tan jacket over the top. He had brown hair. Not hippie long. Not short back & sides. More what would have been called a mop head. Similar to the Beatles, when they first started out. I couldn’t make out his features but put him at 30-40"

I think it may be a good idea for us to see what we can find with anyone matching this description.
    For example I have found here an incident in Manchester although this was in 2009 so unless the rapist wasn't caught and keeps the same clothes to wear for any of his offences.
    Man raped by cabbie

DeadStick likes this.
  17. Cherwell

Cherwell Ice Cream

I think you've solved it.

tedtink and SaintGertrude like this.
  18. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy Well-Known Member

Agreed about warrants, although this may be what TVP mean when they say (as they consistently have) that X cooperated fully with them, i.e. submitted voluntarily to a search of his home, car and/or phone. I feel though that even if TVP stated publicly that this had happened, there would still be people who insisted it just meant he had hidden the evidence successfully, or distanced himself carefully from any foul play, so I'm not sure what difference it makes in the generating of hypotheses.

tedtink, Bluebear15 and Cherwell like this.
  19. SaintGertrude

No unfortunately I haven't solved it as the Manchester rapist was arrested in 2012 and imprisoned for 7 years then was supposed to have been deported after his prison sentence. :rolleyes: Jail for Gay Village rape monster who fled sexual persecution
    Of course he could have been let out early as already served bail time, not deported and having worn prison clothes for those 7 years still have his dark green jumper and brown coat to commit other serious offences.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    DeadStick likes this.
  20. DeadStick

DeadStick Active Member

Atoz I saw Leah Croucher’s father’s post re AC on FB.
    I can’t imagine the injustice they feel over the loss of both of their children!!!
    Wiseowl you are right she could have been intercepted anywhere along that route from Teletubby hill. It would be interesting to see her work route as she would have walked it. I also wonder whether the point at which her phone last pinged could have been the point from which someone could have led her away on foot. For example they could have held a knife or gun to her and forced her along from there past the underpass down the quieter warren of footpaths between the bowl and her workplace. Or forced her into a car there so many places along her route as well as the two Furzton lake car parks. That last ping could have been her loaded into a car travelling along Watling street.

Kaykedi likes this.