Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it reported that he worked at Chequers for any length of time, if at all.

There were pictures of him in uniform guarding Chequers circulating after his arrest, I saw more than one so he certainly had periods of working there

Not saying he is responsible for what happened to Leah but police should be investigating his whereabouts on the day in question

There was a newspaper article all we know about Wayne Couzens which gave a good timeline.

We'll need a link to that and pics of WC at Chequers otherwise we'll head down a rabbit hole with this.

LE have had over 7 months and I'm sure they'd have looked into this and any possible connection to Leah.

LE said today that they are investigating WC for other possible crimes, but nothing as serious as SE rape and murder.

"The Met says that while these investigations are ongoing, they are yet to identify anything "that is of the same level of seriousness".

Police checks missed flashing claim as Met probes if killer offended before

We'll see........

We'll need a link to that and pics of WC at Chequers otherwise we'll head down a rabbit hole with this.

LE have had over 7 months and I'm sure they'd have looked into this and any possible connection to Leah.

LE said today that they are investigating WC for other possible crimes, but nothing as serious as SE rape and murder.

"The Met says that while these investigations are ongoing, they are yet to identify anything "that is of the same level of seriousness".

Police checks missed flashing claim as Met probes if killer offended before

We'll see........

He was posted to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection branch after transferring in 2018 from the Civil Nuclear Constabulary.

The PADP is mainly composed of Authorised Firearms Officers who help protect the Palace of Westminster, government buildings and embassies.
How Wayne Couzens went from mechanic to Met cop to Sarah Everard suspect

When Leah went missing he would have been in the PADP role so occasionally visiting chequers.
Was there any big event there on 15th February 2019 the day Leah vanished for example.

Leaving the EU
Volume 654: debated on Tuesday 12 February 2019

The Business Secretary told our Select Committee last week that Friday 15 February is the deadline for getting a deal for businesses.

I agree that Wayne Couzens may have been assigned to Chequers as there would have needed to be lots of extra security at Chequers in early 2019.
Theresa May had used the country home as her base for drawing up the plan.

Last edited:
When Leah went missing he would have been in the PADP role so occasionally visiting chequers.
Was there any big event there on 15th February 2019 the day Leah vanished for example.

No there wasn't. A simple google search says Teresa May was in London that day. So would not have needed Diplomatic Protection at Chequers.

Pictures of the Day: 15 February 2019

I agree that Wayne Couzens may have been assigned to Chequers as there would have needed to be lots of extra security at Chequers in early 2019.
Theresa May had used the country home as her base for drawing up the plan.

The Chequers Brexit meeting took place in July 2018

No there wasn't. A simple google search says Teresa May was in London that day. So would not have needed Diplomatic Protection at Chequers.

Pictures of the Day: 15 February 2019

The Chequers Brexit meeting took place in July 2018
Thanks for confirming, the 15th Febuary 2019 photos of the day have a pay wall so unable to see in full here although the fence does look like Downing Street.

Police should definitely be investigating Wayne Couzens whereabouts on the day Leah went missing, he often used to guard at Chequers and MK not that far away and given Leah wasn’t the most worldly of girls I could imagine her getting into a ‘police car’ with a large intimidating guy flashing his warrant card

if he could fool savvy streetwise Sarah he certainly could Leah

i doubt Sarah his only victim

Only thing with this is , he didn't seem great at it all and left tons of evidence. It kinda makes me think maybe this was his first one. I definitely think it is possible though....

Last edited:
I really do think it is pointless trying to connect Leah to totally unrelated incidents.
But how would we know what is related to her disappearance and what isn't o_O

Please share your personal theory on this if you think people are going down a rabbit hole so can be discussed in a bit more detail.

But how would we know what is related to her disappearance and what isn't o_O

Please share your personal theory on this if you think people are going down a rabbit hole so can be discussed in a bit more detail.

The case you quoted appears to be a woman's made up story to try and give a not very plausible account of why she neglected her animals.

Sorry to say, I think there are a fair few Wayne Couzenses out there, although fortunately not bouncing around with a warrant card (one hopes). If Leah was abducted and murdered, it's far more likely to have been someone else entirely, not him imo.

As a side-note, when I first saw a police warrant card, I was extremely unimpressed and couldn't believe it was the real thing. I would guess most people haven't seen one, so I'm a bit sceptical of the idea that someone would be much more compliant when confronted with a real one belonging to a real police officer. I think just announcing that you were a plain clothes officer and flashing something vaguely similar could easily have the same effect on a well chosen victim, so imo WC himself is an unnecessary (and quite implausible) addition to this hypothesis.

And as a side-side-note, my father - who in fairness had dementia at the time - once gained access to a crime scene by flashing a Tesco Clubcard at a uniformed officer, who definitely should have known what a warrant card looked like. So the symbolic power of the words "I'm a police officer" definitely can't be underestimated.

Over all, I don't warm to this theory though, if I'm honest.

The case you quoted appears to be a woman's made up story to try and give a not very plausible account of why she neglected her animals.
In most cases of animal neglect any other dogs are taken away as well.
'Still has her pet chihuahua with her' does not make sense to me in a case of animal abuse.
I think there is more than meets the eye but yes possibly just a coincidence it happened in the same town and the same Month that Leah went missing.

In most cases of animal neglect any other dogs are taken away as well.

'Still has her pet chihuahua with her' does not make sense to me in a case of animal abuse.
I think there is more than meets the eye but yes possibly just a coincidence it happened in the same town and the same Month that Leah went missing.
If not a coincidence then maybe this needs to be looked into further.
Was this cottage left abandoned to coincide with when Leah went missing?
How long was the place abandoned and if the owner gave her friend a key then what was going on to prevent them from feeding the dogs.
Why was the owner allowed to keep another dog she owned and not charged with any neglect. Something just doesn't sit right here.

Last edited:
If not a coincidence then maybe this needs to be looked into further.
Was this cottage left abandoned to coincide with when Leah went missing?
How long was the place abandoned and if the owner gave her friend a key then what was going on to prevent them from feeding the dogs.
Why was the owner allowed to keep another dog she owned and not charged with any neglect. Something just doesn't sit right here.
Was the house / cottage on the route / close to route of LC walk that morning?

This could be important

Was the house / cottage on the route / close to route of LC walk that morning?

This could be important
It says an Eaton Bray property protected by electric gates and described as a 7 bedroom farmhouse.
I would imagine that this is towards Dunstable rather than the route Leah went missing.
I am thinking more towards empty or derelict houses at the time Leah went missing and this would probably fit but there are electric gates so not so easy to enter.
If someone had bad intentions then in my opinion they should be on the radar.
Not knowing the circumstances with this lady though it is difficult to attain if there could be any relevance.

Last edited:
It says an Eaton Bray property protected by electric gates and described as a 7 bedroom farmhouse.
I would imagine that this is towards Dunstable rather than the route Leah went missing.
I am thinking more towards empty or derelict houses at the time Leah went missing and this would probably fit but there are electric gates so not so easy to enter.
If someone had bad intentions then in my opinion they should be on the radar.
Not knowing the circumstances with this lady though it is difficult to attain if there could be any relevance.
The only relevance here is that the woman had left a key with a man so that he could attend the house and feed the dogs.
Allegedly he didn't and so the opportunity here would be for him to have had access to the house while it was unnatended, quite a large house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj