Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I am still learning so many details about Leah’s disappearance. It would be good to know from the witness who saw a female being shoved down with feet up on the dash which junction it was at she had seen the black car coming out from. Presumably that would have been near the Premier Inn. As for the Teletubby Hill witness who said she used to pass Leah everyday on that route, it makes me wonder how often Leah varied her route if at all. I read the parents had talked to her about switching up her route. The perpetrator/s could have been waiting in a car or van parked in any of these areas and had a good view of her arriving along the path. The Furzton car park you gets you nearly onto the walkway and the at section there’s no residential overlooking.

Hi DeadStick,

There was footage of Leah walking to work on the 14 February (the day before she disappeared) along Buzzacott Lane and a few seconds after Leah was out of shot a young man appeared in frame walking behind her.

AFAIR the police spoke to this man and ruled him out of their enquires.

I have attached the article from the MK Citizen dated 27 September 2021. It gives a timeline of events from the day Leah went missing and news of what has transpired since in the case. I thought it might be useful to you as I know you are fairly new to this thread.

People in Milton Keynes urged to rewatch Crimewatch appeal charting Leah Croucher's disappearance

I don’t believe for a second that she ran away, and surprised this isn’t a homicide investigation. It would be lovely to know where all the CCTV that should have picked her up but didn’t is. It a screwed up the Premier Inn cameras weren’t working.
You can see her missing poster here where she should have emerged from the underpass when it was only 5 k reward

And we also have to remember that the police have some information we do not; which is the location of all the CCTV where she wasn't seen when she should have been. At this point why not release that to the public?- cameras here or there that she should have passed or could have passed if she just walked away, but did not.

Attachments

• FB81A756-4326-4E75-9BF4-4FA1794EC623.jpeg
    FB81A756-4326-4E75-9BF4-4FA1794EC623.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 24
Thank you I am still learning so many details about Leah’s disappearance. It would be good to know from the witness who saw a female being shoved down with feet up on the dash which junction it was at she had seen the black car coming out from. Presumably that would have been near the Premier Inn.

There was a map in the newspaper report, extracted from Google maps. It isn't hard to work out that she was driving along Chaffron Way and that the car was waiting to turn out of Shirwell Crescent which does lead to the Furzton Lake Premier Inn.

Sighting of mysterious man 'hiding' female in car emerges on the day Leah Croucher disappeared in Milton Keynes

Don’t think there is anything in it, I have no experience of kidnapping anyone of course but would imagine the last thing a kidnapper would do would be to put the victim in the front passenger seat with ability to put feet up on dashboard. A kidnapper would surely tie them up in back seat Wayne Couzens style or put them in the boot

Thank you for digging that up.Brian it does seem unlikely to have feet up on the dash if she were abducted. But still interesting and it can’t be ruled out as nothing.
Just off topic but look how shockingly fast this girl was abducted, god knows she could be dead if it weren’t for those sisters spotting her and saving her. There’s cctv too of Kadian Nelson grabbing her really fast whilst she was in her way to school Man charged with rape and kidnap of girl in Mitcham

There was a map in the newspaper report, extracted from Google maps. It isn't hard to work out that she was driving along Chaffron Way and that the car was waiting to turn out of Shirwell Crescent which does lead to the Furzton Lake Premier Inn.

Sighting of mysterious man 'hiding' female in car emerges on the day Leah Croucher disappeared in Milton Keynes

Don’t think there is anything in it, I have no experience of kidnapping anyone of course but would imagine the last thing a kidnapper would do would be to put the victim in the front passenger seat with ability to put feet up on dashboard. A kidnapper would surely tie them up in back seat Wayne Couzens style or put them in the boot
He could of told her that he’ll give her a lift somewhere and once she was in the car in the front passenger seat that’s when he kept pushing her down.

Thank you for digging that up.Brian it does seem unlikely to have feet up on the dash if she were abducted. But still interesting and it can’t be ruled out as nothing.

By her own admission the alleged witness was some distance away, and it's difficult to believe that she could see the details she described.

I hoped the cars [note cars plural - she was at least two car lengths from the junction] in front of me would move forward enough so I could allow the driver to pull out in front of me and I'd get a better view.
"At one point I even contemplated getting out of my car, running down the road and asking him what on earth he was doing."

Running down the road also strongly implies she must have been quite a long way off.

Cherwell what do you think happened to Leah the day she dissapeared?
By her own admission the alleged witness was some distance away, and it's difficult to believe that she could see the details she described.

I hoped the cars [note cars plural - she was at least two car lengths from the junction] in front of me would move forward enough so I could allow the driver to pull out in front of me and I'd get a better view.
"At one point I even contemplated getting out of my car, running down the road and asking him what on earth he was doing."

Running down the road also strongly implies she must have been quite a long way off.

He could of told her that he’ll give her a lift somewhere and once she was in the car in the front passenger seat that’s when he kept pushing her down.

Small feet and dark trousers/shoes, could just as easily be a schoolgirl having a tantrum on her way to school or an over exuberant girl having fun and annoying her boyfriend

Just doesn’t add up to me in terms of this being Leah

Small feet and dark trousers/shoes, could just as easily be a schoolgirl having a tantrum on her way to school or an over exuberant girl having fun and annoying her boyfriend

Just doesn’t add up to me in terms of this being Leah
In all missing person cases I have followed I have come across many sightings by public-Some plausible and some have been a deliberate attempt to add a smokescreen.
If Leah has been abducted by one of Mr X's associates or MR X family paid for her removal, why would they not wish to invent such a story perhaps IMO.

I find it very hard to believe that so many cctv cameras in the area only store their footage or wipe over it so quickly.
Today, cctv footage used by most commercial premises is stored in files and can be accessed at a much later date.
Police will have some footage but perhaps they are trying to identify the person.

I think she may have been deceived into getting into a car which did not take her where she expected it to.
I think that too otherwise she would of possibly put up a fight or screamed.
I still think AC and or family had something to do with this.
If I’m wrong I’ll put my hands up,but to me it seems she did get in a car with someone she knew.
Did the police act quick enough? No
Could they have done searches etc relating to AC and family on probable cause? Possibly

I think that too otherwise she would of possibly put up a fight or screamed.
I still think AC and or family had something to do with this.
If I’m wrong I’ll put my hands up,but to me it seems she did get in a car with someone she knew.
Did the police act quick enough? No
Could they have done searches etc relating to AC and family on probable cause? Possibly

I wonder how much money AC and family drew out of their bank accounts leading up to her disappearance and was it unusual activity?
Or did someone else fund this.

In all missing person cases I have followed I have come across many sightings by public-Some plausible and some have been a deliberate attempt to add a smokescreen.
If Leah has been abducted by one of Mr X's associates or MR X family paid for her removal, why would they not wish to invent such a story perhaps IMO.

Unlikely, imo. If Mr X were involved in her abduction or murder, I would think his best move would be to keep quiet and stay well away from everything to do with the investigation. Because he'd basically have got away with it, wouldn't he? I didn't find this witness plausible at all, so if any connection between her and him could be discovered it would put him right back in a frame he'd been well clear of until she started talking to the local paper.

(Just playing devil's advocate here. As you all know by now, I don't care for the Mr X theory.)

JMO

I think Data Protection laws would limit how long a shop, business or householder could keep CCTV footage (mostly around 28 days iirc).

Obviously, LE could keep relevant snippets of it as long as they need to/are authorised, however that works.

I think Data Protection laws would limit how long a shop, business or householder could keep CCTV footage (mostly around 28 days iirc).

Obviously, LE could keep relevant snippets of it as long as they need to/are authorised, however that works.
DP which became GDRP is much longer. All that is required is if you are asked to provide footage you do within a reasonable time frame.

I have a shop; our CCTV system is fairly new and it auto-wipes every seven days. I don't think this is unusual. I believe the police recommend 30 days or so as a maximum. As an aside, our time stamp is often wrong due to short power outages/accidentally turning off camera etc.

Re the legs sticking up in the car; could it be possible that Leah got willingly into a car, knowing that she was not going to be returning home and that, as they reached the busy junction the driver told her to slide down and hide in case anyone saw her and the driver was assisting this? As another aside; I don't think it's that weird to see someone with their legs sticking up like this. We were told off by the police once when I was a lot younger because I was sitting slumped back in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard while waiting in idling traffic. Yes, I know - it was stupid!

In response to DeadStick; no, I don't think the crying girl was Leah. The girl seen was on the phone and we know that Leah's phone had been turned off by that point. Some people have suggested Leah could have had a second phone but if this had been the case why would she have turned off her other phone the night before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member