Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a possibility Holly.

I recall in the early days when Leah first disappeared that the TVP searched an area called Bradville in MK.

Just north of this is some woodland and lakes - Bradwell Lake being one of them. Also the Great River Ouse runs past them.

I wonder if the police searched this area as well, it's looks secluded enough to hide/dispose of a body?
Is this the place between Newport Pagnell and New Bradwell where the turning is off the main road.
Hi,

I couldn't find where I saw that JM had to report at the PO at 9 am, I thought it was from another poster but I've been over the first 3 threads and can't find it. So scratch that from the records then!

One interesting thing I found out is that a current director of the Furzton Lake Management Company has the name McCann. Click on the link and then the People section and their name is there.

I wonder if there's any connection to JM?

FURZTON LAKE MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK
I’ve looked at this,there are a few McCanns on there.

Looking at construction sites near to Knowlhill part of Milton Keynes where Leah worked there was this development available in May 2019. Check out this Warehouse for sale on Rightmove
The name Velocity also crops up as an IT place next door to a Travel Lodge in Milton Keynes.
Was this the same Travel Lodge where Leah met up with a mystery man on February 3rd 2019,
Are the two Velocity firms connected to each other at all.

Is this the place between Newport Pagnell and New Bradwell where the turning is off the main road.
This area is on the non grid road which goes from newport pagnell to wolverton it’s a turn passed the waste recycling centre. It’s not a hugely visited place- unlike the parks nearby such as Stanton Low.

The link of bradwell/bradville would be Mr X home address I think.

Looking at construction sites near to Knowlhill part of Milton Keynes where Leah worked there was this development available in May 2019. Check out this Warehouse for sale on Rightmove
The name Velocity also crops up as an IT place next door to a Travel Lodge in Milton Keynes.
Was this the same Travel Lodge where Leah met up with a mystery man on February 3rd 2019,
Are the two Velocity firms connected to each other at all.
Having looked again I don't think that the mystery man Leah met at the Travel Lodge could have any connections with the firm next door to the Travel Lodge. I wondered if he could have been someone visiting due to the warehouse site being developed. Velocity is quite a common name given to places so the two are not connected.
However it is interesting to note that the industrial estate in Roebuck Way had a few warehouse places to let which would have been empty around the time Leah went missing.

The story of the missing executive Jake who went hiking and was found hanging from a belt from a tree is interesting. You’d think that would have been easy enough for blood hounds to have tracked his scent!Especially since an item of his clothing was left in his car. It’s very possible her body could still be in the area she went missing. I wonder whether Mr x family home was ever searched in Bradville!!! There’s a lot of sort of wasteland off the redways and some of the paths, I would think any derelict warehouses wouldn’t be the best place to dump a body as they will be found eventually. The overgrown patch of land between the Islamitic centre and Granby where Saint Gertrude found the case of the skull in the disused tunnel is shocking as I would have expected kids would hangout there and discover it way sooner.

The police 1square mile they tracked Leah to via her phone ping someone uploaded previously. A lot of people assume it was the hotel car park but it could have a lot been just after the underpass going under the A5 she’d have to have walked under. That would have been quite isolated at that time of the morning.

Attachments

• E110FC15-3C20-405A-B042-9BC854E3E63B.jpeg
    E110FC15-3C20-405A-B042-9BC854E3E63B.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 13
The 1 square mile someone posted previously (sorry can’t remember who) where Leah’s phone last pinged.

Attachments

• EED45393-7860-4B33-8C27-A145547A5002.jpeg
    EED45393-7860-4B33-8C27-A145547A5002.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 15
The story of the missing executive Jake who went hiking and was found hanging from a belt from a tree is interesting. You’d think that would have been easy enough for blood hounds to have tracked his scent!Especially since an item of his clothing was left in his car. It’s very possible her body could still be in the area she went missing. I wonder whether Mr x family home was ever searched in Bradville!!! There’s a lot of sort of wasteland off the redways and some of the paths, I would think any derelict warehouses wouldn’t be the best place to dump a body as they will be found eventually. The overgrown patch of land between the Islamitic centre and Granby where Saint Gertrude found the case of the skull in the disused tunnel is shocking as I would have expected kids would hangout there and discover it way sooner.

I believe Leah's father posted a message about how angry they are that Mr X's home wasn't searched and phones were not checked either.

The police 1square mile they tracked Leah to via her phone ping someone uploaded previously. A lot of people assume it was the hotel car park but it could have a lot been just after the underpass going under the A5 she’d have to have walked under. That would have been quite isolated at that time of the morning.

Also let's not assume that the car park or underpass is the place where Leah could have got into a vehicle, be it willingly or abducted.

Between the last sighting at Teletubby Hill (8.20) and her phone being switched off (8.34) is a 14 minute gap, and there is always the possibility that Leah was intercepted in that time. For all we know, she could have been abducted earlier and 8.34 was the time her abductor switched off or destroyed her phone.

It would be good to trace the journey from Teletubby Hill to the car park/underpass just to see if there is any potential places an abduction/Leah getting into a vehicle could have happened.

According to Leah's mother, the area Mr X lives was searched. But not homes, cars and phones.
The police would have needed sufficient evidence and a warrant to search any private homes, cars, phones.
It would normally be standard procedure in a homicide investigation to search a
partner/lovers home and also the parents home if this is where the assumed victim of a homicide has been residing. However this has always been a missing persons case and so far not a homicide investigation. In the eyes of the police no crime has ever been committed.

Description by the witness who saw someone being pushed down in a car near Furzton lake
"The driver was wearing a dark green jumper with a tan jacket over the top. He had brown hair. Not hippie long. Not short back & sides. More what would have been called a mop head. Similar to the Beatles, when they first started out. I couldn’t make out his features but put him at 30-40"

I think it may be a good idea for us to see what we can find with anyone matching this description.
For example I have found here an incident in Manchester although this was in 2009 so unless the rapist wasn't caught and keeps the same clothes to wear for any of his offences.
Man raped by cabbie

Description by the witness who saw someone being pushed down in a car near Furzton lake
"The driver was wearing a dark green jumper with a tan jacket over the top. He had brown hair. Not hippie long. Not short back & sides. More what would have been called a mop head. Similar to the Beatles, when they first started out. I couldn’t make out his features but put him at 30-40"

I think it may be a good idea for us to see what we can find with anyone matching this description.
For example I have found here an incident in Manchester although this was in 2009 so unless the rapist wasn't caught and keeps the same clothes to wear for any of his offences.
Man raped by cabbie

I think you've solved it.

The police would have needed sufficient evidence and a warrant to search any private homes, cars, phones.
It would normally be standard procedure in a homicide investigation to search a
partner/lovers home and also the parents home if this is where the assumed victim of a homicide has been residing. However this has always been a missing persons case and so far not a homicide investigation. In the eyes of the police no crime has ever been committed.

Agreed about warrants, although this may be what TVP mean when they say (as they consistently have) that X cooperated fully with them, i.e. submitted voluntarily to a search of his home, car and/or phone. I feel though that even if TVP stated publicly that this had happened, there would still be people who insisted it just meant he had hidden the evidence successfully, or distanced himself carefully from any foul play, so I'm not sure what difference it makes in the generating of hypotheses.

I think you've solved it.
No unfortunately I haven't solved it as the Manchester rapist was arrested in 2012 and imprisoned for 7 years then was supposed to have been deported after his prison sentence. :rolleyes: Jail for Gay Village rape monster who fled sexual persecution
Of course he could have been let out early as already served bail time, not deported and having worn prison clothes for those 7 years still have his dark green jumper and brown coat to commit other serious offences.

Last edited:
Atoz I saw Leah Croucher’s father’s post re AC on FB.
I can’t imagine the injustice they feel over the loss of both of their children!!!
Wiseowl you are right she could have been intercepted anywhere along that route from Teletubby hill. It would be interesting to see her work route as she would have walked it. I also wonder whether the point at which her phone last pinged could have been the point from which someone could have led her away on foot. For example they could have held a knife or gun to her and forced her along from there past the underpass down the quieter warren of footpaths between the bowl and her workplace. Or forced her into a car there so many places along her route as well as the two Furzton lake car parks. That last ping could have been her loaded into a car travelling along Watling street.

Also let's not assume that the car park or underpass is the place where Leah could have got into a vehicle, be it willingly or abducted.

Between the last sighting at Teletubby Hill (8.20) and her phone being switched off (8.34) is a 14 minute gap, and there is always the possibility that Leah was intercepted in that time. For all we know, she could have been abducted earlier and 8.34 was the time her abductor switched off or destroyed her phone.

It would be good to trace the journey from Teletubby Hill to the car park/underpass just to see if there is any potential places an abduction/Leah getting into a vehicle could have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288