Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the top pic the black blob looks like 2 people to me.
Shorter person nearest the camera, taller by the right side wearing a back pack.
Pareidolia? 'ere we go again, sorry :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wow, just when you think this case has dead-ended, something new again.

I find this interesting (from the linked article):

A spokesman for the Leah investigation team told us: “We have recently received a number of reports from members of the public relating to the Leah Croucher investigation. One of these reports relates to a possible sighting of Leah at Luton Airport in March 2019, however the circumstances reported to us are different to those in your request for comment. (bbm)

What does that mean, I wonder? On top of the inherent mystery of Leah's case, I find it almost unbearable the way that every new lead rekindles speculation about whether the supposed sighting comes from an attention-seeking timewaster or whether the police cocked up first time round by failing to follow up reports.

There certainly seems to be an unending supply of additional sightings, which is extraordinary in itself.

Colour me bewildered.

JMO

"however the circumstances reported to us are different to those in your request for comment."

Yes, that leapt out to me too. It could mean that the witness has given different versions to the newspaper and the police. or that it's been misreported in the paper. Neither of which would surprise me.

I mean, if you were that concerned surely you would alert an airport official?
I guess she could have fabricated this story because she is an attention seeker. However, her name hasn't been mentioned so I don't think she is out for publicity.
My view is that she was people watching whilst waiting at the airport and just thought that the man was very controlling and the girl subservient. There wasn't any kind of domestic argument that was out of hand or disruptive so there was no reason for her to interfere. It wasn't until she returned to England 6 months later and saw the missing Leah posters that this incident came to mind. I don't know how reliable my facial recognition would be after that time, but I would say that she did the right think speaking to the Police. MOO

IMO Leah is part of an abduction by people Traffickers.

The Wider group will be under surveillance by National Crime Agency and so the prize for cracking these groups is far larger than Police blowing their cover for one person.

Sad that this may be, its not fair on the parents, but what we don't know is how many other relatives are also awaiting to hear from their missings?

Its not a whodunnit but a "Wait for them to make the next move and we will have them for a number of crimes"

it is also quite feasible that Police have an undercover operative embedded in the groups and so they can't blow their cover either.

Certainly interesting that they haven’t given up hope of life given the majority of the time these types of cases seem to turn to homicide investigations quite quickly. Gives us hope, even though I’d be amazed if she suddenly reappeared now.

Leah featured on BBC National TV this morning, they have a billboard for missing persons in MK and it has movie type photos.
They are hoping this will make people take note and help.
Leah’s parents featured, it was on shortly before 9am if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305