Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one meant any offence Ree, it's just that a lot of us are from the UK and are actively posting on the Libby thread, and Cags was just letting us know that there is another UK based missing persons case. No one is suggesting they are related or anything sinister has happened to Leah. :)

No, no offence intended at all. Just that there are hundreds of posters on Libby's thread that I thought might be able to help out over here - it's easy to miss UK cases amongst all the US threads.

No one meant any offence Ree, it's just that a lot of us are from the UK and are actively posting on the Libby thread, and Cags was just letting us know that there is another UK based missing persons case. No one is suggesting they are related or anything sinister has happened to Leah. :)

I'm so sorry, let's continue. Just hits close to home. My apologies guys.

No, no offence intended at all. Just that there are hundreds of posters on Libby's thread that I thought might be able to help out over here - it's easy to miss UK cases amongst all the US threads.
I know what you meant I didn't mean to be rude, I just meant leah is a different case and deserves as many people looking for her as libby, sorry for the way I come across. And thank you.

I don't see the lake as being an outcome at all, sober and walking to work it just wouldn't happen, the only other time there has been an incident with the lake is when a guy walked home from clubbing and fell in. And that was the first time in.. Well when ever.. Nothing happens round here, which is why its strange, I don't think it's an accident at all, just looking back past few months there's been a couple attempted abductions...

Just throwing it out there - forgive me if this offends anyone - is there a possibility that Leah isn't missing and she's just gone somewhere of her own free will? Or would she definitely not have done this? Does seem strange that she hasn't been in touch with any family or friends since she disappeared though so I'm aware it's unlikely. I'm assuming she would have had her phone with her when she left for work. I wonder if LE can find out where the phone was before it was turned off/ran out of battery.

I don't see the lake as being an outcome at all, sober and walking to work it just wouldn't happen, the only other time there has been an incident with the lake is when a guy walked home from clubbing and fell in. And that was the first time in.. Well when ever.. Nothing happens round here, which is why its strange, I don't think it's an accident at all, just looking back past few months there's been a couple attempted abductions...

Very alarming that there's been attempted abductions of young girls in the area. One thing I've noticed is that she looks very young for 19 years old.

So they're searching the lake, in this case I see the lake as an unlikely outcome considering the time of day and the lakefront looks very safe.

I hope she has her phone with her. I wonder did someone offer her a lift to work or is she seeing someone.

The lake isn't as secluded as it sounds, I've walked round it many time you can see one end to the other there's a pub/restaurant and some businesses at one side and there's houses at the other side overlooking the lake.
Eta there is also businesses around the pub and a main road.

Have started a Google Map pinpointing the current confirmed key locations with timings etc. Needs refined in terms of precise locations of CCTV and Leah’s home but might help people who aren’t from the area visualise.

Leah Croucher Map
My Maps

Last edited:
Was this very out of character for her, is there a history of anything which would indicate she might be in a certain frame of Mind? I hope that is not an offensive question, I only ask because it seems odd that she was seen again the next day during the daytime. So that really rules out abduction for me.
To me that suggests she needs some ‘time out’ by herself.
Ir that she is meeting up with someone perhaps the family don’t know about, a secret boyfriend perhaps?

Surely she would have a phone on the way to work? Any word on her not having one? Pings?

I wonder if her phone ended up in the water. Police don't tell us everything they know, but since searching the water would require dedicated resources, perhaps the police have evidence to suggest a search of the lake is needed. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12