UK UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Steleheart, Feb 19, 2019.

1. HayLouise

HayLouise Well-Known Member

“Leah is a bright, confident and loving 19-year-old. She loves fantasy fiction, both reading it and writing and publishing it herself.

She loves watching DVD boxsets in her room. She doesn’t really like pubs or clubbing much and generally comes home by 1am at the latest if she does go. She is a family orientated person and is caring about her family and friends. She is kind and generous and always helps people any way she can. She loves taekwondo and attends classes with her dad.

“We are going on a family holiday in just under two weeks which Leah was really looking to. She had helped us pick out the hotel at the airport the night before.

“She has an excellent sense of humour and her cheeky side can shine through. She mainly chooses to communicate with her friends through social media or texting.

It is unbelievable to her family and friends that she would choose not to contact anyone for the past seven days in any format available to the youth of today. Leah would not wish to cause the worry or fuss that has arisen due to her highly unusual disappearance.

“She is a creature of habit who loves her home comforts.

“We again would like to thank family friends and colleagues for their continuing support at this impossible time of our lives. We would like to thank the police officers, PCSOs and professional volunteers as well as all the behind the scenes officers for their continued efforts in trying to bring our daughter home. We wish them all the luck in the universe.

“Leah if you are able to see or hear this please, please get in touch or better still come home. It doesn’t have to be mum or dad you contact. You can call, text, email, Facebook or Snap Chat anyone you feel comfortable with. Just show us you are safe.

“Your family, friends, work colleagues and the taekwondo community across the world are extremely concerned for your welfare. Just drop someone a call to say you are ok.

Total MK

Alyce, Al Ka, IHAVENOCLUE and 4 others like this.
  2. HayLouise

HayLouise Well-Known Member

We are beside ourselves with worry. Nan and Grandad are beside themselves with worry. Your aunties, uncles, brother and sister are worried. Everyone wants you to be safe. Please come home.

“You are not in any trouble. We love you so much. We want our beautiful, wonderful daughter back home with us. If there is something bothering you we can help you sort it out.

You are not alone. You will never be alone as long as we are alive. We will support you in any way we can. Always. But you have to come home to us. We miss you terribly. Please call us so we can come and get you. We love you.”

Total MK

Alyce, IHAVENOCLUE, Elainera and 6 others like this.
  3. Cardgame

Cardgame Well-Known Member

Oh this is all so heartbreaking. Come on Leah. Please be ok. Where are you?

IHAVENOCLUE, Elainera, Amonet and 7 others like this.
  4. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that the family thinks she's voluntarily disappeared. JMO.

5. LittleMystery

LittleMystery Well-Known Member

6. LittleMystery

I got this vibe too.

Meeky and Sera like this.
  7. Coconutty

Coconutty Member

It’s strange that there’s not more in the news. I think if the police felt she had been abducted they would want it everywhere.

8. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Has her phone pinged from lake, I wonder? Was she carrying a phone?

IHAVENOCLUE and Elainera like this.
  9. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Just watched the video of her parents reading the appeal for her to come home and I had to turn it off because it was too heartbreaking to watch. Please let Leah be found safe.

kate2931, Mayfly, IHAVENOCLUE and 4 others like this.
  10. sundaaaay

sundaaaay Well-Known Member

Why did you guys get this vibe?

LittleMystery likes this.
  11. Cardgame

Cardgame Well-Known Member

I do know what you mean, but the police searching is extensive if that is the case. IMO they would not be going to this much trouble for someone who is believed voluntary missing unless there are also mental health concerns/vulnerable for another reason, which they would have no reason to conceal would they?

12. LittleMystery

13. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

I'm not sure ,just the way the parents seem to be saying that if there's anything wrong they'll help her, she's not in any trouble etc. Gives me the vibe they think she was upset about something and just took off. But I'm probably wrong, it's been a week now and her not being in touch with anyone, not using her bank accounts or social media etc, it's not looking good. :(

Kasmeer, HayLouise, Meeky and 2 others like this.
  14. LittleMystery

Yep. Totally agree. The police action suggests they are taking it very seriously.

15. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, I personally don't think she's just took off, I just get the feeling the family think that. Then again, if my child disappeared I'd be hoping they'd just taken off too, as any alternatives would be too much to deal with. I really do feel for the family.

16. miss-scarlett23

miss-scarlett23 Active Member

On the surface it certainly sounded that way, but reading between the lines (this is just my personal opinion), the statement was very much an indirect appeal to see Leah as the kind, caring, loving, family girl that she is and how much she's missed. Is it possible they were trying to appeal to someone's better nature to come forward with vital information? Or if she has been abducted, to let her go?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Mountaingazer, IHAVENOCLUE and Amonet like this.
  17. Caroclaud

Caroclaud Well-Known Member

I am wondering if anyone can confirm whether she was walking in the direction of work on the last cctv, plus where does she work, was it the type of place which could explain any disappearance?
    It seems like there is no cctv/sightings of her after walking through the park, is that correct, I am finding a lack of details here to go on?

IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet and Cardgame like this.
  18. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

19. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

I believe she works in Knowlhill, it looks like it has a lot of different offices/places of work on that estate.

IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet and Caroclaud like this.
  20. LittleMystery

I don’t think it’s been released to media yet so can’t confirm exactly where on here but it’s possible to find on Twitter the name of her workplace.

Alyce, IHAVENOCLUE, Elainera and 2 others like this.