Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don’t understand why she would leave her phone at home doesn’t make sense
Some reasons:

She was going out drinking wanted to travel light.

New phone, scared to lose it, have it nicked.

History of losing phones on nights out.

It was broken, damaged.

Forgot it (along with keys).

Out of credit.

Forgot to pay bill so it was barred.

Digital detox.

Battery flat.

Left it charging and forgot.

I thought he was innocent- now I think he is guilty of murder and incredibly cool under pressure.

Escalating crimes in a short time span. But what gets me is how everyone said he is lovely and quiet and hard working... devoted to his family.

He had everyone fooled! He's a TOTAL creep.
He hasn't been found guilty of anything so far.

Some reasons:

She was going out drinking wanted to travel light.

New phone, scared to lose it, have it nicked.

History of losing phones on nights out.

It was broken, damaged.

Forgot it (along with keys).

Out of credit.

Forgot to pay bill so it was barred.

Digital detox.

Didn't her friends say she never took her phone on nights out?

Not sure if I’m posting this link from the BBC correctly ..
but PR is still of interest to the police.
Libby arrest man 'remains of interest'

The theory of two perps is very far fetched. I feel Occam’s razor applies here, and unfortunately believe Libby has been murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, intoxicated and easy prey. It appears the police do not have sufficient evidence to charge PR with kidnap/murder yet and by getting him on these other charges, they are buying much needed time. My heart goes out to Libby’s family, I have just donated to a go fund me set up for them to help alleviate living costs whilst they stay in Hull as they’re from elsewhere in the U.K. all my own opinion x

Last edited:
Hi, I’m not a newbie but haven’t been on since the Becky Watts murder trial and have lurked rather than posted the last few days.

I assume police would have had to do identity parades in order to charge him with the indecency offences? I wonder how quickly after arrest those were done.

Presumably the charged offences are dealt with by magistrates court; do they have the power to confiscate passports if they think there is a flight risk?

Problem we have in black and white sense is.

He hasn't been charged with any offence regarding Libby. This is ultimately telling us the police have nothing to charge him with this offence, therefore we must also follow that and deem him innocent regarding Libby.

The other fresh charges against him as we now know, are nothing related to Libby at all. No other mention of the guy being linked or related to Libby's disappearance either.

We have to tread very carefully here folks, lets face it.

This guy could actually be completely innocent regarding Libby being missing, I mean COULD be. Up to now, and as far as the police are concerned, he is.!

Despite this, he has been charged with a handful of other offences which although on the face of it, aren't that serious in relation to abduction or murder etc, still need investigating.

After all our 'forensic' work, we are left with nothing to work regarding the Libby disappearance, same for the police.

Our focus should be, where is Libby. This girl is 4 months older than my own daughter and personally I am very upset not knowing what has happened to Libby. I have good friends In Hull who say the same.

Yes very true! I should have added that solely my own opinion. Or that the charges that are being brought against him are totally creepy!
No doubt.

Interesting that way back earlier in this thread there is a discussion about the flasher (well before charges were confirmed), I'm sure the conclusion that the posters came to was that flashers rarely escalate to murder. Now everyone is convinced he has.

Sorry- was just confirming the name part- will edit. I didn't mention any names or links or anything!
Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

I know it's easy to get lost in what's allowed to be mentioned or not, but here's a little reminder, just to make sure the thread is safe from being closed down again :)

Hi, I’m not a newbie but haven’t been on since the Becky Watts murder trial and have lurked rather than posted the last few days.

I assume police would have had to do identity parades in order to charge him with the indecency offences? I wonder how quickly after arrest those were done.

Presumably the charged offences are dealt with by magistrates court; do they have the power to confiscate passports if they think there is a flight risk?
If he was considered to be a flight risk then they could do that but realistically it would not be that hard to get out of the country without a passport.

Passport will be in his sealed home, or seized as part of the the search. I doubt he’ll be able to access it any time soon.

I know it's easy to get lost in what's allowed to be mentioned or not, but here's a little reminder, just to make sure the thread is safe from being closed down again :)

Thank you :) I should know this by now!!!

My heart goes out to Libby’s family, I have just donated to a go fund me set up for them to help alleviate living costs whilst they stay in Hull as they’re from elsewhere in the U.K. all my own opinion x

So, so sweet of you to donate to Libby’s family, I know they’re going through hell right now but that level of kindness is hopefully of some comfort to them right now

Just as a heads up, you should delete or edit your post that refers to the rumours on social media. It’s against the website’s terms of service because obviously at times rumours can be wrong, misleading or damaging to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie