Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

I see many people mentioning coincidences in this case.

I think the best one is that if PR drives the route to work that Google Maps suggests (the route that takes 54 minutes), he has to drive through a place called Wetwang.

Sorry, I've just noticed this while looking for secluded places on his work route and couldn't not post about it.

Bogbean, Kasmeer, pilipala and 9 others like this.
  2. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

IIRC it was Kryl (or Kryll) McClean

3. LucyRocket

LucyRocket Well-Known Member

He would be VERY unlucky!! No way he would be so known nationally for the offences listed today, without the original connection to Libby!

4. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

5. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Delete

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  6. sar2them1984

sar2them1984 Well-Known Member

Well after having to catch up on over 1000 posts and the whole of thread 4 I'm speechless and a lot tired...

Amonet, Al Ka, ninij9 and 13 others like this.
  7. margarita25

Touch DNA might be possible on the light switch, door knob handles, etc if he did not wear gloves.

Touch DNA: From the Crime Scene to the Crime Laboratory

ETA- Actually it seems even with gloves:

“A suspect may touch his face or head and transfer a large number of cells to his hands or gloves. Also, the rougher the surface texture, the higher the probability of abrading skin cells. Stronger contact pressure applied to the item also increases that probability.”

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Al Ka, jessie, Really? and 2 others like this.
  8. wtiger

wtiger Every day is like sunday!

Richard Whiteley from countdown (channel 4) was the honourary mayor of wetwang!
    Now there is a piece of totally useless trivia :)

Mayfly, Amonet, Al Ka and 14 others like this.
  9. Franklin25

Franklin25 New Member

I may be wrong but the police don’t seem to be using cadaver dogs much?! I would have thought they are the most accurate way of detecting blood etc. They have no bias like humans their sense of smell is thousands of times stronger than us And their margin of error much smaller. Not wishing to assume there is a body but it would eliminate certain areas. I always felt that the most chilling unanswered question in the entire Madeleine Mcann case was why did sniffer dogs respond positively to blood in the hotel room and the boot of their car? I personally having had dogs all my life would have said they are 100% accurate.

Amonet, Winterbells, jessie and 6 others like this.
  10. Ec1995

Ec1995 Well-Known Member

Wetwang isn’t too secluded as I drive that route every now and then all the way through Malton as parents live on North Yorkshire moors, would day there are a lot more secluded locations on that route!

Amonet and margarita25 like this.
  11. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

First time I've noticed the Beresford Avenue thing.

Going to look at map and see how close they are.

Deleted member 238128 likes this.
  12. cheekychap

cheekychap Active Member

Evening fokes, look like you've all been busy loads to catch-up!

Has any thought that maybe the people he accused of breaking in / peeping also had used him as a taxi?

13. MancGuy Uk

MancGuy Uk Well-Known Member

How many sick people like this guy have started out flashing, then ended up raping women

14. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

The coincidence was nothing to do with Wetwang being secluded... I think my post will probably only make sense to those of us with minds equally childlike as mine, lol.

Kasmeer, Amonet, jiminy and 14 others like this.
  15. cheekychap

cheekychap Active Member

Was that reported in MSM? Also the cctv of that location?

16. margarita25

“Wetwang
    Village in England

Wetwang is a Yorkshire Wolds village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 6 miles west of Driffield on the A166 road.”

Wetwang - Wikipedia

(One never knows here what one may google on any given day :) )

Al Ka, HayLouise and Hatfield like this.
  17. Ec1995

Ec1995 Well-Known Member

Some secluded forests with lay-bys on that route though, often a car parked and you wouldn’t think twice.... so many secluded locations that whole route!!

Attached Files:

Amonet, Really?, margarita25 and 2 others like this.
  18. Yes - MSN and quote from Detective

Amonet and cheekychap like this.
  19. Ec1995

Ec1995 Well-Known Member

Hahah gotcha :rolleyes:

Sunshine1999, LucyRocket and Sera like this.
  20. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

Just spent several hours playing catch up.

I think there is a link of sorts to female students. No surprise for an (alleged) perv on the loose in a Uni city, however... I am thinking the offences relate to female students living in groups as singletons. He knows where to find them, he watches them, he know where their *ahem* private items will be (bedside table drawer). He knows it spooks them out - I bet thats why the missing items were reported, because it's just too weird.

He has committed an offence on Libby's street. Was he watching her and her mates? Did she see him lurking near her house? Did he flash her and that's why she was distraught and moved away? Some women can't talk about these things. Was it a chance encounter or was he stalking her?

As a student in France, the pervs were drawn to our residence block. One drove up and down outside masturbating. We were flashed many times, we reported none. Some girls were traumatised, some (like us) shrugged it off as saddos. Just goes to show.

Another theory, way out there. What if he had Wellesley Road in his satnav/tomtom (stolen?) as a weird kind of trophy. He must have known how to get there, he had offended there. So he has to explain it to his wife for some reason, and she tells the sister. Be interesting to know if other locations are recorded.

All JMO ofc.

Some things I do know. Paternity pay is v low and low income guys often cannot afford to take it as such, although often use holidays instead. Maternity pay also hits low income families but IME eastern european women do take the maximum time off. My guess would be they don't earn a lot more than minimum wage either, so he may nick the odd electronic item as well if it's there.

The term butcher is misleading. He was no older than 19 when he came over, if he has worked there five years. Hardly likely to have a skill and it's a bacon factory. Not an organic shop in Primrose Hill.

One question though - trespass? Can anyone explain why this term is used, haven't come across it before like this.

Amonet, Really?, adot0902 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.