Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 2nd guy Silver car.

I cannot be sure it was a person getting in, so I remain neutral.

The reason I'm pretty sure a person gets in on the passenger side is the unique human/body action in the process of getting in and sitting on a car seat:

1, Right leg placed in footwell.
2, Bend right leg at the same as diagonally falling onto seat base with the left leg swinging in after.

I'll be really surprised (and questioning myself!) if it turns out not to be the case....

What type of car drives away at 12:05 first on the spider cctv that was behind smoking man ? Did our car expert on here say what that was ?

What type of car drives away at 12:05 first on the spider cctv that was behind smoking man ? Did our car expert on here say what that was ?

Looks like the old Renault Megane to me. I've attached a picture of one in the same colour that I found on google.

Attachments

• 0293ef6422a20d8359d0722b3b7301b112441594.jpg
    0293ef6422a20d8359d0722b3b7301b112441594.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 15

Difficult to suss his body language out when he is looking down a lot at his press release to read out, and keep his hands neutral/non moving, but I did note when he talked about potentially jeopardising any future investigations he double blinks at the end of that sentence at 'future investigations' on that final word. I don't think he is hopeful of a future investigation....OR he doesn't think anything will jeopardise any future investigations OR he knows already that something out there already (the cobweb CCTV?) has already jeopardised any future investigations. I would say on balance its the last choice.

He does also double blink when at the end he says 'to call 101 and to help us find her.' He DB's on the call 101. I don't think he is expecting any new evidence to be phoned in, apart from a body appearing.

I conclude he is not at all hopeful of finding anything further out from the public. Oh my...poor Libby and her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the old Renault Megane to me. I've attached a picture of one in the same colour that I found on google.
Ah yes, I can see that looks more likely now thanks. Sorry, thought I was probably wrong was only a thought. I do wonder if the occupants of that car saw what went on or if they’re involved. Guess we may never know.

Difficult to suss his body language out when he is looking down a lot at his press release to read out, and keep his hands neutral/non moving, but I did not when he talked about potentially jeopardising any future investigations he double blinks at the end of that sentence at 'future investigations' on that final word. I don't think he is hopeful of a future investigation....OR he doesn't think anything will jeopardise any future investigations OR he knows already that something out there already (the cobweb CCTV?) has already jeopardised any future investigations. I would say on balance its the last choice.

Perhaps we should minimise reading in to what law enforcement are actually saying and focus on the facts we are being presented with and take it for face value. It sucks that we as the general public haven’t been told much but truthfully? I don’t think there’s muxh anyone including police know at this stage. A very very sad state of affairs for Libby’s family and friends.

I'm sure the Police think that it is Libby entering PR's car at 12.05. His sister also basically confirmed that her brother game her a lift home. For it to be someone else helped into the car, in that location, the exact time she is known to become absent from the bench, and for that someone to be a pervert to university girls and just as he drops her "home" the foxes begin screaming in the park. Too many coincidences...no?
Or could it be that she did get into the cobweb car and they have mistaken it for PR car when it was actually someone else. Maybe they have been following the wrong suspect all along. Maybe that’s why the trail went cold at 12.05. They put all there effort into trying to link PR to the case when he could just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other offences they found later were just pure luck.

You're quite right! The media have stated that Libby was sat on the bench, but the police have only ever stated that she was seen near to it. Also the police use the words "believed to be" when referring to the last sightings of her - nothing particularly concrete.
Yeah, it's possible they've ruled out the spiderweb cam, it just seemed so very likely to be relevant that I'm reluctant to believe it! Also possible that they just can't address it as it's unconfirmed/still under investigation.

This def makes more sense as to why people would stop to check if she was ok (grey beard/PR) if she was actually stumbling about the streets instead of sitting stationary on a bench!

I didn’t realise it was only the press that said she was seated on the bench and not the police so it’s not confirmed!

Perhaps we should minimise reading in to what law enforcement are actually saying and focus on the facts we are being presented with and take it for face value. It sucks that we as the general public haven’t been told much but truthfully? I don’t think there’s muxh anyone including police know at this stage. A very very sad state of affairs for Libby’s family and friends.

I disagree with your first sentence. But I agree with your last sentence.

Or could it be that she did get into the cobweb car and they have mistaken it for PR car when it was actually someone else. Maybe they have been following the wrong suspect all along. Maybe that’s why the trail went cold at 12.05. They put all there effort into trying to link PR to the case when he could just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other offences they found later were just pure luck.

Yep could well be.

Actually you reminded me of some discussion from last night about how many silver Astra's are in the area and I found one half a mile from the bench on Google Maps (Aug 2018) that is the same colour, model and alloys as PR's.

It would be very difficult to climb out of the river, but would also depend on the tide. My dog often jumps in at high tide and can struggle to get out.

Yes, you can see the Claremont Ave houses from the park entrance, they back onto a track and then the park. It's very quiet there so you would hear screams.

You definitely could not just run into the pond. You have to go down a path, turn right and past a derelict building or across the field and through a small wood. It is a fishing pond so there are wooden areas where fishermen sit and there is a footpath around it. Personally I don't think it would be easy to stumble upon it in this huge park but in the dark you really can't see anything (I know this from my misspent youth, going to the same park with my friends to meet boys ;) )
Yes I agree with everything you have said too. Seems to me if a person had to run from the car park into the actual park and if the ran somewhere close to the direction of the gravel path then after a small incline you could reach the river. The pond as you say would be tricky to reach. Left of the carpark after entering is open but bordered by bracken and right is the red house (does look more like a contractors house rather than residence) is a path leading to Clough rd eventually. I’ll get photos first thing in the morning so you can see what we mean.

The resident car expert on here said without any shadow of doubt the cobweb car was the same as his car on the transporter , he told us that was a FACT .... not 90 % sure ..... he knew it was FACT

Last edited:

If that was the case, why would PR's sister and mother both tell the media that LS was in his car?

i dont believe she was in the park if abducted in car, think myself she was taken to a safe house were otheres were.?
With a back gate, perhaps?
I wondered whether PR and perhaps a friend/colleague had hit upon the idea of running a brothel and maybe he thought the young distressed, drunk young woman on a bench was an unhappy street worker and abducted her thinking nobody would report her missing.

hmmm that might link with my comment above about the police statement re jeopardising the case

I'm sure the Police think that it is Libby entering PR's car at 12.05. His sister also basically confirmed that her brother game her a lift home. For it to be someone else helped into the car, in that location, the exact time she is known to become absent from the bench, and for that someone to be a pervert to university girls and just as he drops her "home" the foxes begin screaming in the park. Too many coincidences...no?
the cctv doesn’t show ‘a person etc’ entering a car at 12:05 it shows something happening at 12:09 at 12:05 the car behind it pulls away

If that was the case, why would PR's sister and mother both tell the media that LS was in his car?

Well, firstly we know he some sort of sick fantasist so could he have been a bit like the man in the Rachel Nikel murder where he rushed into shops all pumped up about it and got involved (then the Police suspected him). Could he have been trying to brush away the facts about his perving and just saying 'i only gave her a lift' but it was in fact totally untrue. he just didnt want them to know about his perving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23