Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
No he would never admit to being anywhere near the breaking news of a missing girl if he had nothing to do with it. By the time he communicated to his relatives the news was all over the place about a missing girl. So they probably asked him if he had anything to do with it and by then LE also shared that they had video evidence of him so he probably had to admit to them that yes he picked her up but then lied about the rest.

My mindset was that in his mind they weren't going to hear about this in their homeland. He probably told the wife this and she passed it to the family back in poland.

So guys, I got about 45 pics mostly along the riverbank, and there's a couple of short videos in there too. I couldn't upload them here, I think... too big. But they're shared on Google Drive here. I hope it's allowed to link to them like that? If not, please let me know and I'll remove.

Holy Moly that is more than a Park, its HUGE. I was thinking far less smaller than this. I see what you mean about 1) a circular hole i the ground (gas hole? air hole? what from?) and also the trampled down vegetation where something has laid. Could be a deer? Or a Fox? Or could be a human body. Well done you!!

My mindset was that in his mind they weren't going to hear about this in their homeland. He probably told the wife this and she passed it to the family back in poland.

I agree it is possible he first told the wife and maybe she relayed it to his other relatives.

It makes sense because his wife was likely the first person he wanted to talk to in order to explain why he is not coming home.

The reason I'm pretty sure a person gets in on the passenger side is the unique human/body action in the process of getting in and sitting on a car seat:

1, Right leg placed in footwell.
2, Bend right leg at the same as diagonally falling onto seat base with the left leg swinging in after.

I'll be really surprised (and questioning myself!) if it turns out not to be the case....

I've gone back and watched this again. And again. I slowed it down to 0.25 and ramped up the contrast tinkered with the brightness. I am beginning to lean toward somebody getting in. It would appear that they were invited into the car as the person that opened the door moves toward the rear of the vehicle before reappearing to close the door after the passenger is inside.

Another thing I noticed when watching the video is that the person "rolling a cigarette" does not appear to smoke it despite the media claims. I saw no smoke nor did I see him dispose of the stub when he stood up. What else could he be doing with his hands?

Perhaps the person driving the Renault which left at 12.05 has reported that she was still at or near the bench at that time.

“He was driving and he stopped because he noticed a girl crying.

“She asked him to take her home, so he put her address into his sat nav and wanted to do just that.

“Apparently she threw herself at him, but he pushed her away because he is a married man.”

What girl ? Where did he pick her up? ‘He stopped’ ..... did he park up and walk back ? ‘Sat Nav’ did he even have one or was it in his phone ? You’d think if the media are pushing for this story they would have a bit more detail to report on it .... where’s what you would think would be the last line , something along the lines of he dropped her off and went home

PR's sister is quoted directly by The Telegraph, his mother also says the sister told her the same account, so I doubt this can be dismissed apart from the small chance the sister is making it up, on 2 occasions - which there isn't much reason for.

" Paulina Szymanska told The Telegraph: "I don't believe my brother could do it. We were raised to be good people.

“He was driving and he stopped because he noticed a girl crying.

"She asked him to take her home, so he put her address into his sat nav and wanted to do just that.

“Apparently she threw herself at him, but he pushed her away because he is a married man."

Something put the male of interest in close proximity to LS for the Police to arrest him I'm guessing or was based on a piece of info received.

Was PR in that area but there peeping or out to commit a burglary? Puts him wrong place, wrong time?

If we believe the Daily Mail that the male seen with the vehicle is not PR then are they getting nowhere because somebody else out there at this stage is off radar?

So PR is of interest and his vehicle was seized, as the Police are concentrating in a park which would have been muddy would PR'S vehicle not have been dirty inside? So he had days to clean his vehicle so one of the questions should have been have you noticed anybody cleaning this vehicle and when! Sometimes the obvious isn't revealed unless asked. Have local car wash places and supermarkets been asked to check CCTV for model of car etc of someone cleaning the inside etc. I can't believe if PR was involved there wasn't any soil found matching Oakfield park. So if car clean goes back to is he the right person?

It wasn't confirmed LS got in the car when PR spoke with her by the sister so were the Daily Mail right?

I've gone back and watched this again. And again. I slowed it down to 0.25 and ramped up the contrast tinkered with the brightness. I am beginning to lean toward somebody getting in. It would appear that they were invited into the car as the person that opened the door moves toward the rear of the vehicle before reappearing to close the door after the passenger is inside.

Another thing I noticed when watching the video is that the person "rolling a cigarette" does not appear to smoke it despite the media claims. I saw no smoke nor did I see him dispose of the stub when he stood up. What else could he be doing with his hands?

There’s gaps in the video watch the timer it’s a 9 minute time slot and we see something like x minutes of it , they tell you it’s been cut down

So guys, I got about 45 pics mostly along the riverbank, and there's a couple of short videos in there too. I couldn't upload them here, I think... too big. But they're shared on Google Drive here. I hope it's allowed to link to them like that? If not, please let me know and I'll remove.

Thanks so much.

Wow there are so many possible places where she could have ended up.

Like others have said, that river looks hard to get out of in some places.

On reflection I don't think I can post the video, so i've deleted it

Last edited by a moderator:

If you watch the time stamp from when he sits down to when he gets up there are minutes missing. I believe the footage was edited by ITV (unsure why if he was just smoking)

It’s huge , if the police aren’t there tomorrow etc can they stop the residents of Hull organising a lined walk all across it like you see other communities do ?

What struck me most about my trek around the outer reaches of the park towards the river is how much vegetation the police haven't cut down and do not appear to have scoured through. Maybe they think it is too far for someone to have dragged someone? There was also a trampled cut-out in the reeds heading down into the river directly in front of the signposted footpath coming form the park. Not sure who or what made it, or when, but assuming it was already there someoone could easily dragged someone to the river through it without leaving too much of a unique trace or getting dirty. Heading downstream, along stretches of the river within "dragging / carrying distance" of the park there are also stretches of tall reeds of a depth of several meters - mostly on bends, too. They weren't disturbed from the path, but I was thinking a body could easily get snagged in them and not be noticed.

Basically, I'm surprised by the size of the area the police don't appear to have bothered to search. It leads me to think they're either searching based on intel/evidence/testimony rather than doing so comprehensively.

I don't know if that should worry us or not. But yeah, scouring the area fully would be a MAMMOTH task that the police do not appear to have risen to yet.

I hear them all the time too - there is a patch of public land at the bottom of our garden inhabited by a number of foxes - and I can't understand how anybody would mistake them for human screams. They sound completely different.
you may not mistake them yourself because you hear them all the time and are familiar with the sound, some other people are not.

What struck me most about my trek around the outer reaches of the park towards the river is how much vegetation the police haven't cut down and do not appear to have scoured through. Maybe they think it is too far for someone to have dragged someone? There was also a trampled cut-out in the reeds heading down into the river directly in front of the signposted footpath coming form the park. Not sure who or what made it, or when, but assuming it was already there someoone could easily dragged someone to the river through it without leaving too much of a unique trace or getting dirty. Heading downstream, along stretches of the river within "dragging / carrying distance" of the park there are also stretches of tall reeds of a depth of several meters - mostly on bends, too. They weren't disturbed from the path, but I was thinking a body could easily get snagged in them and not be noticed.

Basically, I'm surprised by the size of the area the police don't appear to have bothered to search. It leads me to think they're either searching based on intel/evidence/testimony rather than doing so comprehensively.

I don't know if that should worry us or not. But yeah, scouring the area fully would be a MAMMOTH task that the police do not appear to have risen to yet.

Great points.

I have been surprised that police have not had cadaver dogs helping them search every single day. Surely cadaver dogs would help them if she is anywhere around there.

It would be interesting to get a 'boots on the ground' feel for the place. Not sure if @Strontium69 has replied to my interrogation questions about his (her?) trip there last night. I fully understand your trepidation, but I think if I were nearby I'd have to go. Nothing stopping you and there'll be others around.

My main question would be which houses might have had a view of running man? We don't know where he was but I'm wondering if he must have been seen from the red brick house in the car park.

Oh also... did you see the map I posted of the other two small ponds (not the splash pools)? Someone said they thought they were part of Croda and I'm wondering if there are railings between them and the park.

Hi there,

I have had a really busy day today, so sorry I haven't responded sooner or more directly to some of you!

A couple of quick answers:

* Yes Croda is completely fenced off. New metal fencing, not the old chain link stuff, is generally in good repair.
* There is no lighting in that area, it is pitch black round there! Most of the light is ambient light from the nearby industry.

I went round there at 8 this morning.

Then I went back this afternoon, and have just got in.

I've uploaded a few images;

IMG_8974.jpg: The 2 Police had some keys and were opening the doors of the boathouse.

IMG_8968.jpg: They also had a go at opening the shipping container that's sat there but couldn't get the door open.

IMG_8996.jpg: There was a second team in another part of the park, I stopped to chat to them for a bit while they had a lunch break.

IMG_9008.jpg: They were using power cutters to clear brambles in a part away from the pond.

IMG_9007.jpg: This team were chopping brambles at this second pedestrian entrance, which is accessible from Etherington Drive.

Attachments

• IMG_8974.JPG
    IMG_8974.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8968.JPG
    IMG_8968.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8996.JPG
    IMG_8996.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9008.JPG
    IMG_9008.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9007.JPG
    IMG_9007.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 68

Imy going to go and have a proper look on Saturday. If they were looking for evIden centre such as phones, you'd expect them to have cut everything down because these types of evidence are obviously very small.

I've been there a lot and I'm so surprised that they haven't cleared out the tree lined that leads to the back of the houses, that area would be much easier to get to.

I also wonder how much searching they have done down Oak Road, leading to Clough Road. We walk down there of entertainment and it feels very remote but there is some lighting and you could drive down it a bit as well.

Hi there,

I have had a really busy day today, so sorry I haven't responded sooner or more directly to some of you!

A couple of quick answers:

* Yes Croda is completely fenced off. New metal fencing, not the old chain link stuff, is generally in good repair.
* There is no lighting in that area, it is pitch black round there! Most of the light is ambient light from the nearby industry.

I went round there at 8 this morning.

Then I went back this afternoon, and have just got in.

I've uploaded a few images;

IMG_8974.jpg: The 2 Police had some keys and were opening the doors of the boathouse.

IMG_8968.jpg: They also had a go at opening the shipping container that's sat there but couldn't get the door open.

IMG_8996.jpg: There was a second team in another part of the park, I stopped to chat to them for a bit while they had a lunch break.

IMG_9008.jpg: They were using power cutters to clear brambles in a part away from the pond.

IMG_9007.jpg: This team were chopping brambles at this second pedestrian entrance, which is accessible from Etherington Drive.

Lol! I don't know why but it really made me chuckle that you just had a chat with the search team while they were on their break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine