UK UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jody70

Jody70 Member

That’s what I think
    He’s letting her use his phone to put her address in to put her st ease

2. Ched

Ched Well-Known Member

3. BarkingRosebud

BarkingRosebud Member

Good point that would probably put her at ease. I have always throught - since the sister’s comments- that it would only make sense for him to put the Welly club into his sat nav she would need a lift there but not to her house which is a minute walk away. But then again I think the sister did specifically mention LS’s address?

4. Sairzz

Sairzz Imagination is more important than knowledge

Looking at that still makes it look like he's not wearing shoes and if so maybe one, you can see the shape of a foot, it's not rounded like a trainer would be, almost like he has socks pulled up and 1 trainer on

Winterbells and SFH19 like this.
  5. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Let's be honest though, he would know where Welly was, and he'd already been caught flashing on Libby's street, so I doubt he would have actually needed directions to either.

6. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

He obviously didn't need directions but maybe it's a way of reassuring her that he intends to take her where she wants to go.

Lulling her into a false sense of security.

7. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

If LE didnt have the certain knowledge that it was PR and LS, in PR's car ( the same car that was towed away) on Haworth, then why would LE arrest PR on Suspicion of Abduction?

Officer Dibble and LarkBunting like this.
  8. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

If that CCTV footage is Libby getting in PR's car, I think she went willingly, if a little reluctantly as common sense would dictate. I think maybe she had no keys and he said he'd help her get into her house "I'm a locksmith" (aka burglar). Maybe she even recognised him from somewhere. Lulling her into a false sense of security like you say. Charming enough to convince a vulnerable young lady.

Anyway. I don't know what happened for Harmony2 to have to come in and delete posts and threaten time outs, and I'm really not convinced by either the trafficking or prostitution ideas.... but that's bickering and wild theories ticked of the bingo list.

Armchair_Defective likes this.
  9. DanCJ

DanCJ Well-Known Member

I’m gonna go have a look around. Is the Malton way ruled out as a potential area to look?

BarkingRosebud likes this.
  10. Sark06

Sark06 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the public scaling down statements are because they think LS is being held alive somewhere and less spotlight will bring out clues

11. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It didn't occur to me that the GPS (Sat Nav) was his phone. I have an actual TomTom on the dash I guess people use their phone more these days.

alfiedug likes this.
  12. BarkingRosebud

BarkingRosebud Member

He definitely knew where her street was and probably knew where the Welly was but asking her to put it in the Sat Nav especially in her intoxicates state means a) she’s looking at the sat nav not the route he’s taking b) if he starts NOT heading towards the club he has already got the excuse he doesn’t know where it is and ooos his English isn’t great he misunderstood the SAT NAV. Personally I think there’s not much much pre planning going on so probably a rather than b.

Dindles likes this.
  13. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

Yes, I stand corrected: I see that now. So why did she cross over? What was she intending?

14. janeh

janeh Active Member

I am not suggesting the possibility of trafficking exactly but using young girls for satisfying individual fantasies/urges - working aloneaor inia group. It is difficult to explain what I am meaning actually however, I don't believe that it is only girls brought in from abroad that are subject to this type of treatment.

I mentioned earlier about the Kim Wall case which was more than an opportunist incident. It was pre-planned over a long period yet Kim was the unfortunate vvictim that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't want to go into specific detail of how Kim died, but she incurred sickening and unimaginable injuries which the killer had fantasies about for years.

I am not saying that this is what has has happened to Libby at all, I am simply using this as an example of the rare but not unheard of reasons for young girls' disappearences.

opalsqueak63 and Zazie like this.
  15. BarkingRosebud

BarkingRosebud Member

The quotes from the neighbours on his street say he seemed normal, quiet etc and before pictures started get pixalated you could see PR has an attractive wife so he is obviously at the most charming and at the very least non- threatening in how comes accross to women when he wants to be. Plus if you get to a car and clock kids car seats in the back even in a bit of a state I think you’d subconsciously think ‘family man’.

16. Sark06

Sark06 Well-Known Member

I have never felt the cold after large amount of alcohol no matter what the weather or temperature

opalsqueak63 likes this.
  17. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Car seat - yes. that might explain this picture;

[​IMG]

https://i2-prod.hulldailymail.co.uk...aglan-Street-police-evidence-Libby-Squire.jpg

18. BarkingRosebud

BarkingRosebud Member

Yeah even if that car seat for the baby was in the house as it looks like part of a travel system the older child would be in a fixed car seat. If they’re anything like me there would also be the odd toy in the car (assuming it is PR/ his car etc etc).

Steleheart and LarkBunting like this.
  19. truthfinder34

truthfinder34 Well-Known Member

i thought the sat nav could be a way of distracting her too.

20. Griffinlay

Griffinlay Well-Known Member

It’s easy to believe it is PR car as we know he has an Astra. I don’t think we would be sure the car in cobweb cctv is an Astra, let alone the exact model and approximate year if we had not have seen the picture of PR car on the transporter. The footage is not clear enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.