Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it then.

It's like when I got beat up, and the kids said they didn't do it, so the Police believed them.

I mean, we're not taking anything significant in the fact that he worked in a meat packing factory, at all? Or is that horror just too much to contemplate?

Because it's been two weeks...

Sorry that happened to you. What the heck happened? And why ever?

Cheers Chester

Their office is open mon-fri. no mention of hours on a job advert though ......I'll just leave that there ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190216-183115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-183115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20190216-183427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-183427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I thought he worked at MELTON?

It's just out of town passed the Humber Bridge just before Brough.

what, 3-5 miles from Hull?
Nope he works in Malton 35 miles and 56 minutes drive from his home.

What struck me about that is how busy it still was for the time of night.

Even on the side streets lots of lights on in houses etc.

I'd have no worries walking around there in the dark on my own.

Probably not near the park but definatly in the well lit areas.
I have changed my mind. Having viewed Ryuks video again I’m sure it is not a resident in the cobweb cctv. Viewing the video and then comparing the surrounding area on google street view, I am of the opinion that whoever was driving the cobweb car is probably involved in LS disappearance.
I cannot see why someone would park where he did. If he was going to the shop or takeaway why not park in the lay-by outside Betfred.
I think he saw LS either on on near the bench as he drove past on Beverley Road. If she was on the bench I think it would have been difficult to see her in the dark with what she was wearing so maybe she was stumbling about.
I think he parked in Howarth Street then walked across to the shops on Beverley Road and watched her for a few minutes. He probably spoke to her on his way back to the car to see if she was waiting for someone. He may have offered her a lift and she refused.
He returns to his car and has a smoke or a text or both. He is probably deciding what to do. For all he knows when he is at his car she could have walked off. He locks the car and goes to see if she is still by the bench. He persuades her to come to the car with the promise of taking her home or to wherever she has suggested. Maybe Welly.
That’s what I think for what it’s worth.

Nope he works in Malton 35 miles and 56 minutes drive from his home.

Was there any source for that? I missed that, and people I talk to are all of the opinion he worked at MELTON just down the road!

Given PR's apparent propensity to 'air his old fella' I wonder how familiar he might be with 'dogging' sites between Hull and work? These, by nature, are not exactly on the beaten track and so could perhaps be possible sites to dispose of evidence?

Can we say for sure that the bacon factory do not operate on Fridays? I find that odd to be honest as most factories I know work Monday- Fri and most even Saturday's. I've worked in the offices for two manufacturers and both times office hours/ goods in work different to shopfloor. Anyone know of the name of the company?

When I went to the factory, they had security on the gates & cctv. Mainly for animal rights protestors etc I presume this will still be the case.

Can we say for sure that the bacon factory do not operate on Fridays? I find that odd to be honest as most factories I know work Monday- Fri and most even Saturday's. I've worked in the offices for two manufacturers and both times office hours/ goods in work different to shopfloor. Anyone know of the name of the company?
I read a comment on a forum that said they knew for sure that PR did go to work on the Friday

Okay - just trying to get a definitive handle on where he worked. I wondered if it was a typo.
It's Definitely Malton. It used to be called the Malton Bacon factory and always has jobs going so is good for immigrants. The car share thing is also very common with people on opposite shifts buying a car together. I can't remember whether it is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern but it would suggest that he had worked a shift on this Thursday to have the car unless it was a rest day and he had just been to pick it up for the next day.

The job has quite a few perks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190216-191418.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-191418.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors