GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank goodness - I can breathe again - I was so expecting the worst result

So so relieved for Libby's parents and friends - finally , after 2 years, Justice is done

Now let's hope for the longest sentence possible

Miss_French respectfully you don't go round committing the sexual crimes PR did and the day after a disoriented vulnerable girl you had in your car and took to a remote location and went missing, you clean your car in -2 for the first time in months. The comment on trainers was because you or another poster suggested they clean their car often in winter because their shoes with sturdy soles collect mud.

Yes, in reply to a poster saying how did mud get into PR's car for him to need to clean it. I offered alternatives to having been in ORPF.

It has been a terrible terrible two years for Libby's loved ones. I'm relieved for them this trial is over for them. PR took Libby's life, he shattered the lives of those who loved her and affected so many other lives. I hope her family, her boyfriend and her friends can all find peace.

Rest in peace Libby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member