GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #26

Am i the only one disappointed? He will be 53 when we can apply for parole... and he might just be a quiet prisoner.
I am disappointed too. But he will not get Parole on good behaviour alone. He will have to actively engage in intervention work and have numerous risk assessments conducted on him by a Psychologist.

Am i the only one disappointed? He will be 53 when we can apply for parole... and he might just be a quiet prisoner.

Doesn't really matter if he is a quite prisoner.

His parole will depend on if he shows any remorse, if he's assessed and still considered to be a danger to the public, he won't be released even if he's the prison golden boy.

Last edited:
I too feel disappointed that the rape sentence is concurrent but it was always going to be and I think 27 years is a good sentence and hopefully he wont be able to appeal against it.

Obviously had hoped for more for Libby's family but I dont think it was going to happen when you look at other sentences for similar crimes but i agree it is not really a deterrent for rape and murder when the sentence is not consecutive like it ought to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back