ú

Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

No idea. You'd hope so!

I'm of the belief that there was likely nothing sizeable to find.

Edit - rolling the streetview back to 2008 makes for an interesting study in local authority funding!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    bos likes this.
  2. Newthoughts

Newthoughts Well-Known Member

I could do with finding @Strontium69 video now I've got a better idea of the areas of interest

jessie, alfiedug and Officer Dibble like this.
  3. Marulinka

Marulinka Member

@ly502 that was exactly my reaction when i read the post first time. Now i just LOL...

4. alfiedug

alfiedug Active Member

I ask someone this question and they thought the bench was on the path to the lake. ?

Newthoughts likes this.
  5. bos

bos Well-Known Member

Try thread #9 round about 13th Feb, think @Strontium69 got knocked off his bike on 15th and then posted some more footage when he felt a bit better on 22nd (that might be #10)

Newthoughts likes this.
  6. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

Ahhh the good old days....not him falling off his bike obviously.

Spy Versus Spy, bos and Stella8 like this.
  7. jessie

jessie Well-Known Member

8. Vermont24

I've just watched @Strontium69's video, and I think he's got it right when he points to two possible benches. Tip of the cap. They were posted before I joined, so I'm catching up.

There's not much visible in the MSM images of that night time forensic search, but the trees are silhouetted nearby in one photo. That certainly puts the bench closer to the pond and embankment, as opposed to being on the path which runs immediately from the park's pedestrian entrance.

9. alfiedug

alfiedug Active Member

Where can i find the vid with the bench please i cant seem to find it ?

10. Vermont24

Benches discussed at the 42 minute mark.

11. alfiedug

alfiedug Active Member

Many thanks

bos and Vermont24 like this.
  12. TheCasual

TheCasual Well-Known Member

Six weeks tomorrow Libby went missing.

I'm beginning to think they'll be no closure in this case :(

13. Happygirlie2003

Happygirlie2003 Active Member

Thanks this definitely gives a proper feel for the location as I’m not a resident of Hull. I must admit I had the impression of a leafy suburb but this looks like a pretty buzzing area albeit at midnight it wouldn’t be quite so buzzing.

Given the amount of businesses and shops plus quite affluent looking housing I would definitely imagine there will be plenty cctv the LE have they aren’t releasing publicly, it must be the vital piece of the jigsaw they are missing, frustrating for us so most definitely for them and no more than Libby’s family and friends.

I wonder if there will be any further update tomorrow, each Thursday something has been released, my heart breaks for her family I can’t stop following this until I know they get some sort of closure

gravyh, janeh, Marulinka and 8 others like this.
  14. Inspecthernightly

Inspecthernightly Former Member

I think your closing thoughts are echoed by us all happygirlie

bos, Newthoughts, janeh and 6 others like this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Thanks for asking. If you do head out there to the park area, I had a couple spots that always bugged me.

The spots that always bugged me was the wooded trees along Oak Road right near the Southern parking lot going into the Oak Road Playing fields. Right before you go into the parking lot, there is a pretty thick row of trees to the left and much more of them to the right along Oak Road behind those houses.

I always wondered if PR didnt simply manage to find a shallow grave area there to hide her body. The trees and brush seemed thick enough in those spots when I saw the entrance on Strontiums video where he entered the park.

Anyway, if you can check it out in those areas and see if you think there could be a hiding spot that nobody would think about. Thanks in advance.

On the attached map, the area is close to the label called "Gardens and tenfoots" but more along Oak Road behind the houses, with the houses on one side and the park woods on the other. Then it looks like there are gardens along Oak Road and on the other side where the woods are, there is a big round water tank or something and those woods near the round water tank almost looks like a small pond may be in there in those woods. Or it could be just shadows. Its hard to tell.

Libby Squire - Google My Maps

bos and Officer Dibble like this.
  16. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I must have missed a thread as I am just seeing these videos! Bravo @Strontium69 I actually felt I was riding in the bike with you. Hope you are doing well after your fall. Video is amazing. Definitely helped me get an idea of the area. Thank you very much!!!

17. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

Her poor family.

Hatfield, Joelle88, HayLouise and 6 others like this.
  18. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

I know some feel the last 2 people on the oak rd cctv may be LS and suspect but why would the LE release it ? And is it the sort of CCTV they would make public at this stage ?

Joelle88, Newthoughts and Marulinka like this.
  19. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

Regards the "interest" around the the far end of the park nearer the pond etc is there any way at all of driving nearer that area from either side of the park ? Even from river side ? That's my only puzzle ...getting a drunk girl to walk that far through a park .

20. KathyA

KathyA Member

Yes I was surprised and skeptical about that. I'm an old fart, we were of the "You drop, you stop" era of leaving folks under trees outside Rios in Bradford and keeping your fingers crossed they staggered to the Nightrider bus in time lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.