Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not watched spidercam for a while now but I seem to remember a debate as to whether (the person thought to be) PR was wearing shorts or joggers etc. Could he have had spare clothes in the boot so as able to discard some of the eg maybe was wearing shorts but put joggers on over the top (in some of the footage we didn't see). These could then be removed and disposed of.

Must watch it again
Looks like hes wearing dark coloured shorts to me with some sort of training/gym shoe

Woohoo! Spidercam! My favourite subject on the case.
Bless everyone's eyesight and abilities for slowing and stills and finding allsorts. All I ever see is someone with chubby ankles like mine, sitting, standing and then someone getting in the passenger seat. By the way did you notice if PR has chubby ankles?

Interesting, isn’t it? I haven’t slowed it down, but my immediate recognition when I first saw the video was legs and either a jacket or skirt sticking out at the back. If it’s a skirt sticking out at the back, it’s almost certainly Libby, as that night was freezing in Hull so it would’ve been someone in partying clothes. If it is a skirt we see, considering she was wearing a skirt, in conjunction with the timing and location, I would say it’s almost certainly her. If it’s a jacket we see in the video, it’s not quite so refined. Nevertheless, the style of the jacket is obviously short (somewhat cropped above the rear, as we can see when the legs are bent) and so I would identify it as a stiff fashion jacket; some might say a leather jacket.
Ive toyed with this video now for over a week, at first i couldnt decide on what i was seeing if i saw anything at all. But now ive cleaned it up i can see a guy in dark shorts and gym type shoes, the same guy walks to the passenger side ( i can clearly see his legs) and place something on the rear seat then placing a female on the front passenger seat or this is my observation.

Bless everyone's eyesight and abilities for slowing and stills and finding allsorts. All I ever see is someone with chubby ankles like mine, sitting, standing and then someone getting in the passenger seat. By the way did you notice if PR has chubby ankles?
He's definitely got chubby thighs. Haven’t seen his ankles as the lower half of the box is wood.

That's what I'm seeing. Baggy grey tracksuit bottoms and rubber boots. Also, does anyone think this grey-tracksuited person could be the same one in the Oak Road footage, or a mere coincidence?
I’m still convinced the alleged suspect is between 5 feet 8 - 5 feet 9. Also, quite stocky. I really don’t know about the Oak road grey jogger man. It’s difficult to guess height and build due to the distance/poor quality.

Ive toyed with this video now for over a week, at first i couldnt decide on what i was seeing if i saw anything at all. But now ive cleaned it up i can see a guy in dark shorts and gym type shoes, the same guy walks to the passenger side ( i can clearly see his legs) and place something on the rear seat then placing a female on the front passenger seat or this is my observation.
How did you clean it up?

If were going by spidercam PR picked up libby around 12 08ish didnt he? Left howarth/cott rd ju ction at 12 10 then 4 min journey to park or thats my understanding
I don't know if they have him reported home, would they trust his account?

That seems to be the police timeline. could possibly when her friends got home and reported it. Could be something else. I'm still concerned about Oak Road at 2.30 ish but can't put my finger on why.

His top is dark and his shorts are light in colour.

Emphasis has been on the park and playing fields. Private CCTV may not have been considered or looked at elsewhere. I doubt businesses and private CCTV owners look at the recordings unless they have an incident of their own or are asked.

In relation to tracking his movements after leaving oak rd area the police would certainly have collected cctv

That's what I'm seeing. Baggy grey tracksuit bottoms and rubber boots. Also, does anyone think this grey-tracksuited person could be the same one in the Oak Road footage, or a mere coincidence?
My very first thought when seeing it was that he had knee high white wellington style boots on with possibly shorts or trousers tucked in. That style and colour is often worn in food preparation areas that get wet , hosed down by the way . I’ve not enlarged the video just viewing from a phone .

PR would know the roads to his workplace in Malton very well if he drove there every day, they could be cctv free, rural and very quiet in the early hours allowing plenty of time for him to hide Libbys body somewhere off the beaten track on a route he knows very well. For LE then it would be like searching for a needle in a haystack to find her somewhere between Hull and Malton

But CCTV would indicate the direction of a route ..combined with timings of return etc it wouldn't take a lot for the police to know likely areas to search and it seems they haven't been

Between 12.09 and 3am PR had plenty of time to drive towards Malton and back on rural roads. Maybe the assault didn't actually take place in the park but in his car enroute to Malton. If he did murder her he could have done it in a quiet rural field or woods and disposed of her there then driven home with no scent in his vehicle for a cadaver dog to find and no sightings of his vehicle on cctv. Enough time for all this!

Would CCTV heading out of town not indicate the direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy