Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced the cyclist in spidercam is significant, other than being a potential witness, let alone the same person in the Oak Road footage. The cyclist on Haworth St seems to have dark hair or more likely a dark hat/helmet, whilst the head of the Oak Road cyclist appears very much entirely white.

As an aside, I'm seeing a mudguard on the rear wheel of the former.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Newthoughts and JosieJo like this.
  2. Inspecthernightly

Inspecthernightly Former Member

3. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

I agree ..I don't think any of the people on any of the CCTV are relevant apart from wanted as potential witnesses

wishingitwas1978 and kate2931 like this.
  4. Inspecthernightly

Inspecthernightly Former Member

Im definitely seeing shorts, plus you can see the musculature in his legs

5. Happylappy101

Happylappy101 Verified Lawyer for the United Kingdom

He could very well be stocky because we know he goes/went to the gym.
    Ironically, this guy smokes. Something to think about.

uksleuth999 likes this.
  6. Joelle88

Joelle88 Well-Known Member

He looks stocky more from overeating rather than exercising.

7. motherofdaughters

motherofdaughters Well-Known Member

Exactly what I thought. The light defines his leg muscles so it's either bare legs or he's in a gimp suit that's really tight.

LastSeenWearing and LucyRocket like this.
  8. Joelle88

What length shorts?

9. motherofdaughters

motherofdaughters Well-Known Member

I haven't watched for ages tbh, but I think mid thigh length. I don't half of what anyone else does though so it's quite likely you can discount anything I say

Joelle88 likes this.
  10. Oulton

Oulton Well-Known Member

First comment here, been following a while. Just looking at spidercam again - and perhaps a question about the car mainly - it looks like he shifts the upright part of the seat forward to place something in the back of the car. Can you does this to the seat in a 4 door Astra? I thought this was something that you do in two door cars. The car that was taken away was a 4 door on the tow truck. I can’t make out from spidercam if it’s a 2 door car he’s sitting in or a 4 door car?

Also - what on earth is he wearing? Shorts and boots it looks like. If he drove off to give her a lift home he could easily drive straight past Wellesley Ave and towards the playing fields looking at the map. I think he flashed and frightened her and then he put her in his car. Some people freeze when terrified, especially if he’d already got his toggle out first.

LastSeenWearing and Joelle88 like this.
  11. Joelle88

I’m still seeing boots with slim fitting bottoms. Can anyone else see this?

Attached Files:

Cc8181 and LastSeenWearing like this.
  12. hels__bells

hels__bells Member

Like others have said, I see different things each time, but they look to me more like darker coloured trainers (maybe grey/brown) with white laces.

Deckard and Joelle88 like this.
  13. Pisces42

Pisces42 Member

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but I just noticed The Sun published separate CCTV footage of a silver hatchback (similar to the spidercam one) being driven down Newland Avenue at 12.19 am, ten minutes after the spidercam footage.

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man'
    I'm definitely seeing knee length shorts and rubber boots/trainers with long socks.

14. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

I definitely saw some kind of rubber workwear boots to begin with, but now I see aggressively tapered sweatpants, as is the current style, with contrasting lower legs. I've found similar styles with a cursory skim of Google.

15. Scorpiette

Scorpiette Well-Known Member

Totally off the wall, BUT sometimes word association helps. I associated 'The Welly' with a boot, (Wellington boot), could his car boot be important?

16. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

I've been torn between work boots or just under the knee tracksuit bottoms (cropped) and chunky trainers
    I've never really been able to see him put anything in the back of the car ..I see a female in short skirt walk forward , then back , then fall heavily into a sitting position in car

17. Scorpiette

Regarding possible scratches on his face, the police spent a lot of time in the park and elsewhere searching through bracken. I wonder if PR used looking/lost something in park excuse, the bracken scratched my face, to explain away scratches on his face. Far fetched?

18. Cherwell

Cherwell Ice Cream

Re scratches on his face - Joelle88 attended his first court appearance and I don't recall her mentioning any scratches. Perhaps she can clarify this?
    @Joelle88

Winterbells, jessie and Offaly like this.
  19. Scorpiette

I'm wondering re the cadaver dog not picking up on anything-do we know if he was working that night? He would need to change out of his work clothes....he works in a meat factory. Maybe those smells would throw the dog off the scent of anything else?

20. Winterbells

Winterbells Well-Known Member

There's something about the way Spidercam cyclist casually whooshes into view that makes me think he's not connected at all. He doesn't seem to miss a beat when he passes the parked car... just cycles onwards, seemingly oblivious to Spiderman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.