Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

Is that a ploy to change his look?

Scorpiette likes this.
  2. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

I haven't caught up yet but I was thinking of you today and honestly thought you wouldn't get in. Well done!!!

3. Wendywoo

Wendywoo Active Member

Obviously doesn’t get the chance to do that

LucyRocket and Sammie1970 like this.
  4. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

As Chester said he doesn't have a choice he will be able to dress up in whatever way he sees fit when he's on trial...hope he doesn't wear his flashing pants.

5. Wendywoo

Wendywoo Active Member

Maybe that will be the only item of clothing he has left to wear .... now his house is boarded up

LastSeenWearing and Newthoughts like this.
  6. PaddyOreally?

PaddyOreally? Well-Known Member

Just out of interest if pr ends up being found not guilty for these crimes will the general opinion be that he's probably not responsible for Libby's disappearance?

7. Wendywoo

Wendywoo Active Member

I personally think he will be found guilty of those crimes and I still think he has some connection to her disappearance... it’s only my opinion.

8. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

My general opinion, if he's found not guilty of these crimes, is that police have dropped a bollock... big time.

motherofdaughters, bos, Z03 and 9 others like this.
  9. Stella8

Stella8 Well-Known Member

Nope

Newthoughts, stephaniejanes and Plod like this.
  10. PaddyOreally?

I think he will too I was just wondering what the hell I'll think if he is found not guilty! Id love to know what evidence they've got on him. Surely if you flash someone and they don't have proof, that's super hard to prove in court right?

11. Wendywoo

Wendywoo Active Member

Other witnesses when he was doing it perhaps, wonder if he may be found guilty of some charges and not others, perhaps he had recordings of events on his phone/computer .. we shall see, must be some compelling evidence against him

12. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

Multiple witnesses in the case of Dec 26th.

13. PaddyOreally?

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one!

14. astheworldfallsdown

astheworldfallsdown Well-Known Member

Possible he's on cctv flashing/fiddling.

Newthoughts and PaddyOreally? like this.
  15. PaddyOreally?

It seems.so weird he'd do all of this right where he lives! Surely he'd bump into someone he's flashed at the local supermarket or at the park or something?

16. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

I think the person you quoted just meant that, even if PR is not guilty of these current 12 charges and is nothing to do with Libby, the fact that he's been accused of all these things and has had his name and photos splashed all over the news means that even if innocent, it is possible that his name and life have been tainted forever.

Again, I don't think the poster was accusing him of being guilty. Assuming he is innocent of all charges and also not some sort of sociopath, the levels of anxiety and depression he must be feeling at the moment must be off the charts. If I, or anyone else in this thread, had been accused of those sort of crimes and was linked to the disappearance of a missing student, whether guilty or not, I dread to think what would be going through our minds. Innocent or not, it's highly likely his life is changed forever.

17. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

Big place, lots of people you can be pretty anonymous in a big town/city I suppose.

Spy Versus Spy likes this.
  18. Wendywoo

Wendywoo Active Member

Maybe that added to the thrill of it all..

19. Newthoughts

Newthoughts Well-Known Member

In my opinion a not guilty verdict in this case would really mean not proven beyond all reasonable doubt rather than innocent.

In my opinion he is responsible. He was the last person to see her. She was in his car and now she's nowhere to be seen. No sign for over 5 weeks. He has committed sexually motivated crimes. The location was an odd one for him to have parked in.

Occam's razor - the simplest explanation is most likely. All scenarios where he is NOT responsible mean introducing all sorts of unlikely variables, Libby walking a long way avoiding all the CCTV / witnessses / dash cam that had caught her before to find herself in a location where she wouldn't be found. Libby getting dropped off safely by one sexually odd bloke only to come across another.

What he's responsible of is more difficult.

20. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

You'd imagine he's been on foot for all of the crimes in the first lot of charges, too. All of the locations are seconds from his address.

Edit - except Wellesley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.