Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopeForGoodNews

HopeForGoodNews Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but:

at that part of the river where the steps are (and a little further along) how much red is in the water. Is it overgrown etc or just the river. Would you be able to place a body in throw the bank or would you need to be further in?

I think some one has mentioned this in part before (can't remember who - sorry) but would you realistically murder someone and throw them in the river and just hope they are not seem at any point down the river for miles? (If the spot was closer to the Humber I can see this as a possibility).

Apart from an initial though when she went missing, the water for me has never been part of it. Too much left to chance in that scenario at least from the park area.

2. Audiohoney

Audiohoney Well-Known Member

I think the key is police believe she was alive after all these interactions.

The cab driver was 23:15, the neighbour tom was 23:30, grey beard was 23:50 ... it’s AFTER this that Libby disappears. Which leads me to believe PR was the last person to be pictured with her at 12:09 .. if indeed it’s PR and LS in Spidercam footage. Which we are lead to believe it is. And she was seen climbing / being helped into his car. What we don’t know is whether that was voluntary / an arranged meet up / offer of a lift or anything else. And if PR maintains it was a good deed to get her safely home, LE will need strong evidence to suggest otherwise.

All the other people she interacted with up until that moment have seemingly been discounted by the police. But they still need proof that she was taken against her will.

3. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Probably no more busy than any other city though! We're just heightened to it - reading the local paper, checking Twitter for keywords etc, soaking up every possible nuance or clue, being on HERE lol

4. yoyo1

yoyo1 Well-Known Member

Plus the tide was half out , are you gonna fancy clambering across mud banks with a corpse.
    My gut feeling says he didnt put her in the river , hes going to want a more guaranteed option with less chance of the body being found on a mudbank the next morning.

5. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

My line of thinking was perhaps following too much of a linear narrative.

Bench...car...park...parkbench....water. End of Narrative.

Now Im thinking that the narrative timeframe is much wider...the locations are still involved, some more than once maybe ,plus other locations outside of the ones in the linear line....(and also that when LS was extant within the narrative is open to guesswork [to the point that she still may be] )

Double bracket useage = Time for cup of tea.

6. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

But at what point has he realised that for example, yoyo?

yoyo1 likes this.
  7. Audiohoney

Audiohoney Well-Known Member

Yes, and this supposes some fore thought / premeditation. The water scenario works in my mind based on this being a horrible series of coincidences which led PR to grab an opportunity to escalate fantasy. In that sense would he even have thought disposal of a body (sorry that sounds cold but not sure how else to word it) through?

8. yoyo1

yoyo1 Well-Known Member

Fair point , if he found himself near the river with the corpse of a girl he'd just murdered he might have done anything in desperation. We just dont know.

Another thing that occurs to me , if PR was innocent , the failure to find Libby's body might actually be impeding his exoneration, for example if he did part company with Libby and something bad happened to Libby after that , finding her body without any trace of physical interference would actually substantiate his version of events . He could be caught up in a nightmarish confluence of circumstances

9. Newthoughts

Newthoughts Well-Known Member

If it were just him grabbing an opportunity I think she'd have been found. I think he was planning something. But if the scenario with planning includes disposal of a body we're in very nasty territory.

10. scootermuppet

scootermuppet Well-Known Member

11. CrazyLilBlondie

CrazyLilBlondie Member

"10:34
    Police say investigation has not been made public before
    Humberside Police say the warrant and ongoing investigation is not something they have spoken about publicly before."

scootermuppet and HayLouise like this.
  12. HopeForGoodNews

Amonet, HayLouise, Zazie and 2 others like this.
  13. PaddyOreally?

PaddyOreally? Well-Known Member

14. CoverMeCagney

Wasn't there some sort of chatter about two men down there with a spade? Or have I made that up?

EDIT scrap that, think I've got confused.

Nevertheless, you'd think the police would just walk there given it's 80 metres from the police station car park!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  15. PaddyOreally?

PaddyOreally? Well-Known Member

On the article it says that a man was threatening to jump of the gas structured.

16. Sera

Sera Well-Known Member

"Our reporter is at the scene and says it appears a person is threatening to jump off the metal structure on the Northern Gas Networks site, next to Clough Road Police Station."

Unrelated to Libby.

17. CoverMeCagney

You realise we're practically stalking Humberside Police now hahaha!!

18. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

These 'massive' police presences (?) never appear to be particularly massive.

19. HopeForGoodNews

That'll teach me to read things fully before jumping to conclusions :oops:

Sera and stephaniejanes like this.
  20. HopeForGoodNews

Maybe all of us locals should head to clough road police station in our cars ready to follow any to crime scene just in case lol

Traymar, ChiCubs2016, Amonet and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.