Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's loads of wasteland on the edge of the humber I would imagine around there would be a good spot depending on how high the water was.

Yes I followed it down on Google...seems a lot of industrial buildings...I'm just wondering where there would be a good chance of not being picked up on CCTV? At least heading into an area

Yes I followed it down on Google...seems a lot of industrial buildings...I'm just wondering where there would be a good chance of not being picked up on CCTV? At least heading into an area

I think it's a given that if he left the area that they have some cctv showing where he was heading.

No crime in driving around though is there, unless they have CCTV of him actually putting something in the river what can they do?

He could have just been out for a leisurely late night drive it's up to LE to prove he wasn't.

Maybe if they manage to pinpoint where she entered the water they will have a chance of connecting him to it.

I think it's a given that if he left the area that they have some cctv showing where he was heading.

No crime in driving around though is there, unless they have CCTV of him actually putting something in the river what can they do?

He could have just been out for a leisurely late night drive it's up to LE to prove he wasn't.

Maybe if they manage to pinpoint where she entered the water they will have a chance of connecting him to it.
I agree I'm just suprised that if they do know roughly what area he headed to put her in the river that we have seen no searching in that area

There could be incriminating evidence with the body such as some form of misjudged weight device trying to keep her hidden, especially as imo it seems to be a opportunity crime it doesn't seemed it could have been planned, I am of the opinion Libby was already deceased before entering the water, so I think it will be much easier to prove a crime than drowning however it occurred would be.

I agree I'm just suprised that if they do know roughly what area he headed to put her in the river that we have seen no searching in that area

Yeh I do kind of agree with that actually it does make sense.

Still don't get the river at oak road as an access point though, but will wait and see.

Still don't get the river at oak road as an access point though, but will wait and see.
Yes its difficult to call at the min

The Independent used to be a decent newspaper, however since it went online-only in 2016 it has become increasingly sensationalist and clickbaity. I'd take anything in The Independent with a pinch of salt personally, and would definitely want to see it verified by other MSM.
I suppose I'm thinking relative to Daily Mail and Sun.

There's loads of wasteland on the edge of the humber I would imagine around there would be a good spot depending on how high the water was.

As far past makro as possible or past Mr Chu's and onward toward the dock there.

Could it be possible that they have CCTV up until a point but P then enters an area that is not covered. At this point, Libby is moved to another unknown vehicle, which then moves off in a different direction, and for some reason can’t be tracked/ cctv also only covers to a certain point. I’m just thinking out loud. If Libby was put into P’s car and remained there, I feel sure LE could map his journey from Howarth to home that night and would have been looking in other specific areas.

I really struggle with the far fetched theories. I get that other possibilities should be explored but from the little LE have released there is nothing to suggest any area other than oak rd.

Many of us have felt for some time the waters edge down there was the answer and now libbys body has been discovered albeit a good few miles down stream

Its seems preposterous to me to then say, PR and LS were on the park by the water and that he would have killed her there then taken her body and disposed of it elsewhere?

Come on.

I think what bothers me most is how someone goes from a pervy knicker snatcher to a murderer. I am really struggling with this because if he has then is there something he has done in-between? Wish I knew a profiler to ask because I'm sure it can happen.

Also Hull Daily Mail reported last night that there is cctv of libby sitting on the bench that wasnt released by the police to the public, they have been VERY careful what they have said from the start.

Ive always felt there must be footage of her leaving BEV rd to Haworth St due to the early house searches down there. I wonder what if anything the video shows in terms of interactions between PR and LS, especially given he was arrested for abduction, its very specific.

Its been difficult reading over the last day or so. In my mind the police were only waiting for a body in order to lay further charges, i hadnt considered the possibility that he might get away with it and that is terrifying for me.

I really struggle with the far fetched theories. I get that other possibilities should be explored but from the little LE have released there is nothing to suggest any area other than oak rd.

Many of us have felt for some time the waters edge down there was the answer and now libbys body has been discovered albeit a good few miles down stream

Its seems preposterous to me to then say, PR and LS were on the park by the water and that he would have killed her there then taken her body and disposed of it elsewhere?

Come on.

I agree unless it was planned but I can't see that either.

Just heard the RNLI speaking on Crimewatch Roadshow this morning talking about dying in the Irish waters of the UK and they spoke to a Lifesaving Manager. 190 people die every year in the UK and Irish Waters and over half of those never intended to enter the water in the first place. The reason I mention it is because he said : "Freezing cold water - 6 to 10 degrees at this time of year (March) and if you enter the water unexpectedly you can expect to get some cold water shock which had a natural physiological response with a gasp reflex so its really important you control your breathing so you don't inhale the water. " It was the gasp reflex comment that got my attention. Just thinking of gasping then screaming on and off maybe?

Come on.

There are scenarios in which this is not preposterous. One being, for all we know P was the one who told police that he took Libby in his car to the playing fields. I’m sure he would be more confident peddling that story safe in the knowledge that Libby was not going to be found there. Would make any defense that he took her there consensually and then she left him unharmed more plausible. Also, if there had been any sort of struggle and he had concerns about Libby having his DNA on her, he is going to want Libby to be in a much harder to find place and as far away from his known locations as possible. I’m sure being seen on CCTV entered his mind at some point, JMO.

The postmortem should be able to tell us roughly how long she was in the water for and how she died.

Although if she has been in the water since that night, I am amazed it has taken this long for someone to see her and raise the alarm.

The Humber was searched after her disapearance. Only thing I can think off was that her body was still making its way down the local watercourse at the time and has only recently entered the Humber.

I think she was taken to the playing fields. Too much risk of being seen on camera or a passerby near the Humber estuary.

Such a Sombre morning :( ..

I think they may have cctv up until a point, which may or may not have Libby visible on it but then after that there may be no coverage/broken cctv. After the park (if they were ever there..), Libby may have been incapacitated on the back seats. Just a few thoughts as to why an entry point may not be obvious.

What happens regarding post Mortem results? I’m of no expectation at all that joe public have the right to know but will they be made public? What’s likely to happen next?

much love to everyone this morning
So lovely to see the floral tributes x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members